07.

Stranded on an Island with my Rival, No Minwoo.

 

Yeonrin and Minwoo finally found their rooms. "See you later Minwoo." Yeonrin said and entered her room. There two beds with names on it.
 
"Han Sunhee. Jin Yeonrin." Yeonrin said as she read the names. 
 
"Oh ~ So I'm sharing a room with Sunhee sunbae." Suddenly, she got a text from Minwoo.
 
From: PaboMinwoo ><
Noona ~! Guess what, I'm sharing a room with Changjo hyung! :D 
 
Yeonrin laughed.
 
To: PaboMinwoo ><
Mwo? Haha, what a coincidence. Sunhee unnie is sharing a room with me too! :) Btw, I'm going to rest for now. ^^
 
Yeonrin replied and laid down on her bed. The last thing she heard was her phone vibrating.
 
~
 
Minwoo was rolling on his bed out of boredom. "Aish, how can noona be this evil to me?" Minwoo mumbled, too loud for Changjo to hear.
 
"Noona? You mean Yeonrin?" He asked. "Neh hyung. She excused herself because she's gonna sleep." Minwoo said and pouted. 
 
Changjo chuckled at his dongsaeng's cute reactions.
 
"Maybe she's just really tired. You know, Yeonrin really reminded me of Sunhee." Changjo said.
 
"Oh ~ Hyung likes Sunhee nooona?" Minwoo asked and he nodded.
 
"Actually, I've been keeping it to myself. Ya know, it might ruin my closeness with Sunhee." Changjo explained. "Keke~ You and Sunhee noona really looks good you know? Why don't you tell her? She seems like she likes you too." Minwoo said. 
 
"Molla, maybe tonight I'll tell her." Changjo said and lied down on his bed. "I'm gonna take a nap Minwoo. You can go out and explore the ship while I take a nap." He said and Minwoo got up and went outside.
 
"What a silly kid ~" Changjo mumbled and went to sleep.
 
~
 
Minwoo decided to wake up Yeonrin first since he doesn't want to explore the ship alone. He barged in and saw Yeonrin's cute sleeping face. 
 
"Aigoo, kyeopta~!" Minwoo exclaimed and pinched Yeonrin's cheek, causing Yeonrin to scream and fall down the floor on her .
 
"Owww ~" Yeonrin winced. Her hurts. "Mianhae noona. I just can resist your cuteness while sleeping." Minwoo said and helped her stand up.
 
"Kwaenchana. Why did you wake me up anyways?" Yeonrin asked. "Simple, I don't have anyone with me to explore the ship." Minwoo said.
 
"Oh ~ Arasso, I'll come with you!" Yeonrin said while jumping in excitement. Minwoo laughed and dragged Yeonrin with him to the skydeck.
 
~
 
The both of them arrived with their mouth dropped. "Aigoo ~ It's so beautiful in here!" Yeonrin exclaimed.
 
"I agree with you noona. Let's go grab some smoothies~!" Minwoo said and dragged Yeonrin to a place called Groovy Smoothies. (I'm addicted to the word groovy now. XDD)
 
"Minwoo! I want that strawberry one!" Yeonrin said. Minwoo laughed and nodded. After a while, Minwoo came back with their smoothies.
 
Minwoo: http://wiredfornoise.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/banana-smoothie.jpg
Yeonrin: http://farm1.static.flickr.com/170/458759951_9988d4448e.jpg
 
"Why is yours banana?" Yeonrin asked. "I love bananas!" Minwoo said and started drinking his banana smoothie.
 
Yeonrin laughed and drank hers too. Aftter a while they went to the ship's gameroom.
 
"Let's play laser tag!" Yeonrin said. "Arasso!"
 
"You ready noona?" Minwoo asked. "Neh, I'm ready~!" Yeonrin said and made a cute fist pump.
 
~
 
Sooo cute! >< I think we got another love team here. Sunhee x Changjo! :))  I'll update later, i need to go to school. XD Leave a comment and subscribe! :D