03.

Stranded on an Island with my Rival, No Minwoo.

 

After the little scene at the hallway, Yeonrin brought Jiyeon to the infirmary and left her there since the nurse said so.

She was all alone, walking in the hallway while reading a novel. Suddenly, footsteps can be heard. Yeonrin didn't hear anything because she was listening to music on her ipod.

Minwoo was also reading a book given by his Jeongmin hyung. He also didn't notice Yeonrin walking ahead of him. Yeonrin suddenly stopped walking and removed her earphones.

Since Minwoo wasn't looking to where he was walking, he suddenly bumped into Yeonrin, causing her to stumble forwards.

~

Krystal was walking to the library when she heard a THUMP! sound. She ran to where the sound came from and saw Minwoo on top of Yeonrin. She took out her phone and snapped a picture of them.

"Yah!" Minwoo and Yeonrin both shouted.

Minwoo stood up and reached out his hand for Yeonrin. She grabbed his hand and stood up.

"Thanks. But we need to stop Krystal from spreading that photo.." Yeonrin said but Minwoo shook his head. "It doesn't matter."

"But it matters to me." Yeonrin muttered. "Waeyo? It's only a picture right? If it was a video it would matter." Minwoo said in calm voice. The principal suddenly spoke at the microphone.

"To all chosen top students, you are allowed to go home already since you need to pack all the things that you need. If you have some questions, pleas coem to my office. Thank you."

"Well, see you tomorrow Minwoo-sshi." Yeonrin said and headed to the lockers.

"I guess Minwoo's not that bad at all.."

~

Oops ~ Sorry for the short chapter here. :( I think my PC isn't in the mood for writing. Mianhae everyone ~ ! ^^

-Kylie.