05.

Stranded on an Island with my Rival, No Minwoo.

 

The awaited day finally came. Yeonrin and Minwoo woke up at the same time and rode to CSA together. The students saw them with their jaw dropped.

"Whoa Minwoo-sshi, I didn't know taking my bestfriend's number would make you two get along." Jiyeon said while ruffling Minwoo's hair.

"Hey noona, why aren't you talking?" Minwoo asked and followed Yeonrin's gaze. She was staring at Youngmin. Minwoo then poked Yeonrin's cheek.

"Mhm? You need anything Minwoo?" Yeonrin asked. "Ani, why are you staring at Youngmin? Oh! You..like him?" Minwoo said. Yeonrin laughed and shook her head.

"Aniyo~ I'm staring at Youngmin because his zipper is ped." Yeonrin said and began laughing with Jiyeon. "Pedo noona!" Minwoo looked closely at Youngmin's pants and saw the ped zipper and started laughing with the two.

Jiyeon stopped laughing and pinched Minwoo and Yeonrin's cheek. "Take care dongsaengs. Good luck with your trip. Hwaiting!" Jiyeon said and made a cute fist pump.

Yeonrin and Minwoo nodded. "Well, let's get going with the other top students." Yeonrin said and went inside the bus that would take them to the dock with Minwoo.

~

The bus finally arrived. Yeonrin and Minwoo stepped out of th bus and saw many big ships lined up. The principal suddenly spoke.

"Okay everyone, the first ship there is for our school. You don't have to pay anything there since the school owns that ship. Is everybody here already?" Mr. Oh asked.

"Neh!" The 20 top students said. "Arasso, you may now board the ship. Be careful everyone and don't worry. We have a radar in case there's a shipwreck. That's all. Take care once again students! See you after 5 months!" Mr. Oh exclaimed as the 20 students boarded the luxurious ship.

~

Ohhh ~ Minwoo and Yeonrin are getting along very well. :D I'm done writing the next chapter for this one, just wait for it! :) Sorry for the short chapter btw.

-Kylie.