02.

Stranded on an Island with my Rival, No Minwoo.

 

Once Yeonrin heard Minwoo's name, she sighed.

"Ms. Kim? Are you sure that No Minwoo's my partner?" I asked, maybe Ms. Kim wasn't right with the pairings.

"Neh, you two are rivals right? Maybe this trip would help you two get along better." Ms. Kim said and all the students in your class began chanting 'Minwoo and Yeonrin, sitting on a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" Yeonrin sighed and banged her head on her desk.

~

"Minwoo-ah, I heard Yeonrin will be your partner for the top students' trip tomorrow." Donghyun said. Minwoo's eyes widened in shock. "Tomorrow? Yeonrin? Is it true?" Minwoo asked.

"Neh, you and Yeonrin are today's hot issue you know dongsaeng." Donghyun said. Minwoo sighed and continued reading his book. "I'm not going on that trip.." Minwoo said.

"But Minwoo, there is no backing up from the trip." Jeongmin said as he threw a gum in his mouth. He's quite an expert with that. XD Minwoo stood up from his seat and slung his bag on his shoulder. "Arasso, I'll just have to get along with Jin Yeonrin." His friends clapped for him and he just rolled his eyes.

~

Jiyeon hurriedly went out of the science laboratory to find Yeonrin. Minho bumped into her suddenly, making her books and test papers fly to God knows where.

"Mianhae Jiyeon-ah. Kwaenchana?" Minho asked as he picked up Jiyeon's books. "Neh. Aigoo~! Where are my test papers?!" Jiyeon asked, looking around for her test papers. She need her test papers because her parents need to sign it. She failed in Chemistry.

"Aish, jeongmal mianhae Jiyeon-ah. I'll just tell Ms. Choi about what happened. It's my fault anyway. I gotta go now, see you later Yeonnie-ah!" Minho said and winked at her before running off. Jiyeon fainted with a smile on her face.

Yeonrin just went out of Maths classroom and found Jiyeon surrounded by students. Yeonrin made it through the crowd to find Jiyeon lying on the floor, smiling.

"Jiyeon-ah! Stand up!" Yeonrin yelled at her. But still, Jiyeon was still lying on the floor. Yeonrin suddenly became worried.

"Can someone help me?" Yeonrin asked and none of the students moved. She rolled her eyes and called out for help. Krystal suddenly appeared in the crowd, laughing with her friends. Yeonrin looked at Krystal and heard that they were talking about Jiyeon.

"Look at Jiyeon, she's a weirdo." A blonde girl said which made her friends laugh more. "Yeah, totally." Krystal said in english.

This made Yeonrin's blood boil. "Yah! Krystal-sshi!" Yeonrin shouted. Krystal stopped laughing and smiled at Yeonrin. "Unnie!" Krystal said and ran to Yeonrin's side.

"Were you just talking about how weird my bestfriend is?" Yeonrin asked. Krystal was shocked of her sudden question. "Uh..Neh.." Krystal stuttered. BANG! Yeonrin slapped Krystal. "What a two-faced . Maybe that's why Minho oppa said that you weren't his type at all." Yeonrin smirked, she knew Krystal likes Minho. Krystal ran off with tears in her eyes.

~

So guys? Any comments? :) Please comment, I love reading comments. It makes me encouraged to write more of the story. Pretty pleaseeee? <3 :)

-Kylie.