06.

Stranded on an Island with my Rival, No Minwoo.

 

 

The 20 students boarded the luxurious ship. Once they entered, their jaw dropped. "This is the luckiest day of my life!" Minwoo and Yeonrin said in unison.

"Noona! Let's go see our rooms!" Minwoo exclaimed as he dragged Yeonrin to the elevator. Yeonrin gasped and started walking backwards.

"Noona, is there something wrong?" Minwoo asked, noticing the scared look on Yeonrin's face. "Ani..It's just that, I have a phobia of small spaces like in elevators." Yeonrin explained.

"Don't worry noona, I'll hug you to make you feel better." Minwoo said and held Yeonrin's hand tightly as the two of them went inside the elevator.

Minwoo noticed Yeonrin shaking a little with teeny tiny bit of sweat rolling down her cheek. Minwoo smiled and hugged Yeonrin out of the blue.

"Minwoo.." Yeonrin whispered. "I told you noona, I won't let this elevator scare you." Minwoo said and held Yeonrin in his arms. The elevator's door suddenly opened, revealing Han Sunhee and Kim Changjo.

"Sunbaes!" Minwoo and Yeonrin shouted. Sunhee and Changjo laughed at the two's reaction. "What are you two doing here? Hugging..?" Changjo asked them. Minwoo then explained about Yeonrin's claustrophobia.

"Ohh ~ I hope you're alright Yeonrin dongsaeng." Sunhee said as she and Changjo went instead at the other elevator.

"That was close.." Yeonrin sighed in relief as the two of them stepped out of the elevator. "Usually I would sweat up and shake inside an elevator when I was a kid. But thanks to you Minwoo-sshi, I went through the elevator ride." Yeonrin said and hugged Minwoo.

"No problem noona. Let's go to our rooms now!" Minwoo said and Yeonrin tagged along with him.

 ~

The two of them got caught! How cute! XD ♥ Thanks for commenting @sevana12 and @Shine_Junseob :))