01.

Stranded on an Island with my Rival, No Minwoo.

 

"Onew ~ Give me that chicken~!!!” Yeonrin shouted while trying to grab the chicken from Onew’s hand..

~

Mr. Lee slammed his hands on Yeonrin's desk, causing her papers to fly. She woke up and looked down, realizing that she slept in class..for the first time.

"Ms. Jin, I'm dissapointed in you. Do you want your grades to get pulled down by MY gravity?" Mr. Lee asked her and she shook her head. "Mianhae sunsaengnim."

~

"Yah, I heard that Mr. Lee scolded you for the first time..?" Jiyeon asked her bestfriend, who was changing into her P.E. uniform. Yeonrin shrugged her shoulders.

"Yeah, it's true. I'm too tired after playing basketball with Minho oppa yesterday." Yeonrin sighed as she flexed out her arms before doing some exercise. "Aish, being perfect is too difficult for your schedule huh?" Jiyeon asked again. She was very envious about Yeonrin being the top student in Crescent Seoul Academy and she? She was only her bestfriend, but even if she was her bestfriend, Jiyeon doesn't seem to have some popularity unlike in some fairytales. When you're bestfriends with the popular, you are considered a popular girl already. But she isn’t..

Yeonrin waved her hand in front of Jiyeon, who was intensely staring at her locker. "Jiyeon? Still there?" Yeonrin asked but NO REPLY. "Fine, just stare at your locker, I'm going to the gym. Bye ~" Yeonrin said and slung her bag on her shoulder as she exited the locker room.

~

"Yeonrin-ah~!" Minho called out. The girl who Minho was talking to looked at Yeonrin and pouted. "Minho oppa!" Yeonrin called back. Minho hugged her like they didn't see each other for years. "Keke, missed me already?" Yeonrin asked and Minho nodded as he let go of her.

"Yeonrin-ah, this is Krystal Jung." Minho said as he introduced Krystal to Yeonrin. "Banggapsumnida, joneun Krystal Jung imnida." Krystal said and bowed.

"You should meet my bestfriend Jiyeon. I wonder if she's still staring at her locker though.." Yeonrin mumbled. "Jiyeon's staring at her locker?" Minho asked her and she nodded.

"That girl sure is weird sometimes." Minho said and looked at Krystal. "Well, it was nice meeting you Yeonrin unnie but I have to go now. Jessica unnie is looking for me, bye!" Krystal said and ran off to a blonde girl.

"Shy type. Not my type." Minho said. Yeonrin slapped his arm.

"Oww..What was that for?" Minho asked. "Oppa, you can't just treat girls like that. I'm shy sometimes so that means I'm not your type?" Yeonrin said which made Minho chuckle. "Ani, my dongsaeng is perfect, that's why your also my type." Minho said and winked at Yeonrin.

"Don't wink at me like that, Jiyeon will be jealous." Yeonrin said as the both of them laughed.

~

Yeonrin sighed as she entered her classroom. It was time for Maths already and she HATED Math. Well, she can't do anything right? Life is just unfair, that's why.

"Aish, if only calculator wasn't invented, Maths wouldn't have existed." Yeonrin mumbled as their class started. Ms. Kim suddenly stopped talking, trying to remember something.

"Students, I forgot. By tomorrow, the top students will go to an island, wherein you will have your missions with your partner. The top students are the following.." Ms. Kim said and trailed off. "For your partners.. here are the pairings:

Kim Heerin and Jung Hyunwoo

Han Sunhee and Kim Changjo

Jin Yeonrin and No Minwoo

Yeonrin's head shot up as she heard her name paired up with No Minwoo..her rival in being the top student.

"This is the worst day of my life..Or worst, tomorrow.."

~

 

So how was the first chapter? Comments and Subscribers are appreciated. <3 :)

It's crappy right? Sorry, but if I can't do any better, please bear with me. Komawo~! :D