04.

Stranded on an Island with my Rival, No Minwoo.

I guess I'll update now. Hahaha ~ XD

___________________________________________________________
 
Jiyeon went out of the infirmary without the nurse knowing. She was about to enter the girl's locker room until someone grabbed her wrist. She looked at the person and it was..Minwoo?
 
"Minwoo-sshi, can I help you?"  Jiyeon asked. "Neh, can I ask..what Yeonrin's number is?" 
 
1
 
2
 
3
 
Jiyeon suddenly burst out in laughter. Minwoo gave her a confused look. "Yah, why are you laughing all of a sudden?" He asked her but Jiyeon continued on laughing. 
 
"Where's..*laugh*..your..*laugh*..phone?!" Jiyeon asked in between laughs. Minwoo chuckled and handed her his phone. It took Jiyeon a minute to type in Yeonrin's number.
 
"Here." "Thanks." "Why do you want Yeonrin's number anyway?" Jiyeon asked him. 
 
"It's none of your business, you can continue laughing if you want." Minwoo said. "Oh, right." Jiyeon said and laughed again. Minwoo walked away and smirked in victory. 
 
~
Yeonrin arrived at home and changed out of her uniform.
 
"Aish, it's boring without Jiyeon around. I hope nobody finds out about her mind problems.." Yeonrin mumbled and the tv. Her phone suddenly rang.
She looked at the caller i.d. and it said it was 'Unknown'. She answered it without hesitation.
 
"Yoboseyo?"
 
"Yeonrin-ah ~" Yeonrin's bubblegum rolled out of once she heard the voice on the other line. "Wait..M-Min..woo?" Yeonrin whispered.
 
"Neh." Minwoo said. "Where did you get my number?!" Yeonrin asked.
 
"From your bestfriend. What's up with her anyways? Is she crazy or something?" Minwoo said. Yeonrin sighed and hang up.
 
"Not worth of my time." Yeonrin said and made herself comfortable on the couch. Her phone vibrated instead. Yeonrin groaned and grabbed her phone. 
 
From: PaboMinwoo ><
Yah! Why did you hung up on me? I was talking to you! ><
 
Yeonrin laughed and replied.
 
To: PaboMinwoo ><
Aigoo, why are you even talking to me? We're rivals right?
 
Yeonrin's attention went back to the television and flipped through every channel. Suddenly, she saw Minwoo on the weather report. 
 
"What the?!! Minwoo is a weather forecaster?!!!" Yeonrin shouted. Then her phone vibrated.
 
From: PaboMinwoo ><
I'm trying to get along with you. Aren't you..happy? ;)
 
A smile appeared on Yeonrin's face.
 
To: PaboMinwoo ><
Ani, I'm glad you said that. Can I ask you something? WHY ARE YOU REPORTING ABOUT THE WEATHER?! SINCE WHEN DID YOU BECOME A WEATHER FORECASTER?!
 
Yeonrin still couldn't believe Minwoo on TV.
 
"Aish, I should be also on TV. If everyone finds out that Minwoo is on TV, I might get in Rank#2! No way I'm gonna let that happen to me! I worked hard to get on Rank#1 ! HMP! ><
 
From: PaboMinwoo ><
Tsk, tsk. Ma'am, I think you're not updated with the school news. Everybody in CSA knows about that. Waeyo? Are you worried I'm gonna steal your throne? Don't worry, I wont. :)
 
To: PaboMinwoo ><
I see, well I'm gonna text later. I need to prepare my things for tomorrow's trip. See you there. ^^ 
 
From: PaboMinwoo ><
Neh, can I call you noona? Keke~ See you there noona. :)
 
Yeonrin flexed her arms and started preparing her things for tomorrow's exciting trip. Well, more like a bit annoying. Haha.
 
~
 
How was the 4th chapter? I just realized that today is Sunday and I have no work. Keke~ Comments? :) 
 
-Kylieee. <3