Chapter 6

Her Special Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The words or sentences with this color mmmm are either pictures or GIFs, just to spice up the story a bit.

 

C H A P T E R 6

"A POT TO THE HEAD FT. D.O"

240517

 

 

 

 

 

Third POV:

"YAAAH! GET OUT! OUT! OUT! OUT!" Kyungsoo yelled at Xiumin and Chanyeol while hitting them with a spatula everytime he yelled 'OUT!'. Xiumin was trying to fill his mouth with as much dumplings as his mouth can handle although he kept flinching and muttering 'ow' every time the spatula hit him on the shoulder.

Chanyeol on the other hand just wanted to bug the younger boy by trying to taste everything and anything that is edible.

"We are older than you, you shouldn't-" Xiumin and Chanyeol started in unison only to be cut off by Kyungsoo who was pushing the duo out of the kitchen and slamming the door and locking it.

Kyungsoo huffed in annoyance and took a deep breath before walking back to finish cooking dinner.

 

 

Yun's POV:

I woke up to someone shouting, but I'm too tired to check what happened, so I lay on my back, facing the ceiling. I laid there for a while before attempting to stand up. I rubbed my eyes with my fingers then let out a yawn while stretching my arms above my head.

I was too lazy to stand up so I just rolled off my bed, falling to the ground face first with a thud. I let out a groan, resting my forehead on the cold floor. I moved so my left cheek is resting on the floor.

I wanted to know what time it is but my phone is in my bag, and my bag is next to the door. So I decided to just crawl to my bag. Just like a normal human being would.

After the tiring activity of crawling, I finally reached my bag. While still lying on my tummy, I zipped open my bag and fished out my phone. I unlocked my phone and my eyes drifted to the small numbers at the upper corner of my phone.

"It's 7:34, isn't it almost dinner time?" I whispered to myself. With a sigh, I stand up from my previous position and walked to the other side of my room, where the two doors are located.

I opened the door to my right and found it was my bathroom. The bathroom matches my bedroom in the color theme, which was dusty pink, champagne pink, grey and white. It's also big in size. Like a typical bathroom, it contains a bathtub, a shower, a toilet, a sink and a mirror. However, this bathroom has and extra sink and mirror. There are also some drawers.

All in all the bathroom looks too clean and I would feel bad if I left a single scrap in it. I stepped in and walked to the sink, and looked at the mirror. I let out a sigh as I fixed my hair, putting it into a high ponytail.

I reached out to the tap and opened it, letting the water flow. I scooped some water with my hands and then splashed it on my face. I did this a couple of times so I wouldn't be as sleepy as I was before.

I reached down and grabbed a towel from the shelf under the sink, and gently dried my face. Then I left the towel on the table, reminding myself to tidy it later. I walked out of the bathroom, and opened the door next to it.

I grinned at my new walk-in closet. I may not be the most girly girl ever, but I love clothes, and halbae stocked new clothes for me, and knowing him, most of the clothes are dresses. I noticed that my luggage arrived. One of the boys must've placed them here for me.

I opened one of my bags that held my onesie; my black cat onesie. I quickly removed my dress, and wore my onesie.

Then I headed towards the living room.

 

 

"Annyeonghaseyo~" I smiled, plumping my on the couch between Chen and Lay.

"Annyeong, Yun-ssi," Lay smiled adorably, setting his book down. Chen, on the other hand, smiled and stared at me. The rest of the boys excluding a few greeted back then returned to what they were doing.

Chen still kept staring and that made me nervous, and the eyeliner guy must've noticed, "Ignore him. He was dropped on his head as a baby."

The creeper, Chen, stood up awfully fast and walked to where the eyeliner guy sat and just stared at him with a smile. I don't know what is going on, but I am glad that I wasn't the one he is staring at.

Luhan, the guy who walked me to my room, suddenly sat beside me taking Chen's previous seat. "How was your nap? Are you still tired?" he asked.

"I slept fine. I'm not tired anymore, thank you for asking Luhan-ssi," I gave him a small but grateful smile.

"Ahh, you should call me oppa, Yun-ssi~"

I looked at him confused. "But you look like you are my age or even younger."

"Ani, I'm-"

"He is 19. Even if he looks like he just got out of his mother's womb, he's still 19," the owl-eyed guy came walked into the living room with a spatula in his hand. I believe his name was D.O.

"I am a mANLY MAN!" Luhan all but shouted at D.O who looked %101 done with everything. I saw Luhan flick his wrist and all of a sudden I saw a flying flower vase. It hit D.O on his head but the poor guy didn't even blink, he just stared at Luhan blankly, a drop or two of his blood sliding across his right side of his face.

I gasped, looking at the scene in front of me with wide eyes. Lay immediately sprung up and bolted to D.O and raised his hands to the injury. I saw white light emitting from his hands and soon enough he stopped, wiping the blood with his sleeves.

His head completely healed.

Amazing.

I noticed that the rest of the boys didn't pay any attention to Luhan when he blew off. Although they looked slightly worried for D.O; I turned to my side and saw Luhan smiling as if nothing happened. I unintentionally shivered.

"I just came to tell you guys that dinner is ready."

 

 

Dinner was surprisingly delicious. The boys weren't silent and awkward as I predicted after the whole smashing-D.O's-head-with-a-vase. In fact everyone was talking and laughing. I even got to know more about Lay and Suho who sat beside me on the dinner table.

Suho leaned closer to me and motioned for me to get closer to him. He started whispering in my ear, "Please don't mind Luhan hyung. He gets angry quite fast, although he is working on it. I hope you aren't scared of us."

"Arraseo, Suho oppa," I nodded slightly, and went back to my food.

"Ayee what were you whispering in princess's ear

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter