Chapter 8

Her Special Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The words or sentences with this color mmmm are either pictures or GIFs, just to spice up the story a bit.

 

C H A P T E R 8

"Beware es, There is a new Ash Ketchum in town"

300318

 

 

 

 

 

“Mistress! Wake up! Common mistress, you are going to be late!” a small voice claimed as two small hands shook me. I just shrugged her off and turned the other direction; away from the alarm clock wanabee.

Why does she sounds like a child?

I opened my eyes and moved my body slightly just to peak on whoever woke me up. To my surprise it was a child, around 7 or 8 years old. She had medium redish orange hair and instead of human ears, she had two fox ears and a fox tail. To be completely honest, I was freaked out a bit.

“Who are you?”

“Good morning, mistress! My name is Mimi.” She introduced herself, grinning happily.

I eventually broke out from my comfy blanket burrito and sat up straight, “Good morning.. uhm.. are you another entity, Mimi?”

“Yup!” she beamed, her tail swishing behind her.

“Ok.. not to be rude, but what are you doing here?”

“I came to wake you up! Big sister Suri told me to!”

“Big sister Suri?” I asked, tilting my head.

“That would be me, mistress. It is a pleasure to meet you, mistress, my name is Suri and I am a fairy warrior forever in your service,” a blonde lady in armor appeared out of nowhere and kneeled on the floor, her eyes not meeting mine as hers were gazing at the floor refusing to meet mine.

“Nice to meet you, Suri, but please stand up. There is no need to bow.”

“Thank you for your kindness, mistress.”

I looked at Suri again to take in her appearance. She looked to be in her twenties, very fit, and very pretty. She was wearing a white dress and topped it off with a silver armor, however she wasn’t wearing any footwear.

The next thing I knew, a white fox jumped on my lap, “My name is Hiiro and I am the great white fox. The spirit of the forest.”

Holy. ing. .

This cute fox just talked. Well he talked without moving his mouth, so sort of mind communication. How cool is this? I am literally living the pokemon dream except that Hiiro can actually talk, but then again some pokemons talk, I think. Ash ketchum is shook. He is quaking.

“You are so freaking cute!” I hugged Hiiro.

After my cuddling session with my new cuddling buddy, Hiiro, I stood up to do my usual morning routine.

I came out of my walk in closet wearing my new uniform and let me tell you, this is a complete upgrade from my old school. Like grandpa knows his . I looked at Suri and the others. “Are you guys going to come with me or are you going to stay here?”

“If you do not mind, I have to train Mimi, mistress, so I would like to stay here with her."

“That’s okay, at least I’ll have cutie patootie Hiiro!” I beamed hugging Hiiro.

“I am not this ‘cutie patootie’ you speak of.”

I just ignored him and skipped out of the room not forgetting to grab my phone and my school bag. I made my way to the kitchen to grab something to eat. The guys were all at the kitchen having their breakfast.

“Good morning, oppas!” I greeted them with a smile, as I sat down on the empty seat in between Lay and Sehun. I received a lot of ‘good mornings’ in return.

“Good morning, Yun-ah, here I prepared some pancakes for you,” D.O said, turning around with a plate of pancakes. I saw him freeze when he looked at Hiiro who is currently on my lap.

“Yun-ah.. Why is there a fox on your lap?”

That made the rest of the boys notice Hiiro and they also stiffened at the sight of this adorable little ball of fur.

“This is Hiiro, and he is here to be my cuddle buddy!”

“Hiiro? Like the spirit of the forest Hiiro??” Chanyeol gulped.

I nodded happily as D.O placed the plate on the table infront of me and went to sit on his seat across of me. “Thank you, D.O oppa.”

“Yun-ah, why is the great white fox on your lap?” Suho asked.

“Because I just discovered that he is my familiar. I probably summoned him and the rest while I was sleeping. I’ll tell you all about it later, oppas.”

They nodded and returned to eating their breakfast.

“Hey cutie, want some pancake?” I held some of my pancake for Hiiro to eat. Oblivious of the looks of envy thrown at Hiiro, but the great white wolf noticed the glares and stuck his tongue out before eating the pancake.

 

 

Once we are finished, they asked me about my classes so I just showed them my schedule. It turned out that I share the same classes with some of the guys. But grandpa made sure that I share a class with at least one of the boys.

I told them that I had to see my grandpa before class starts, however Sehun, Kai and Tao insisted on going with me to guide me. I agreed since I already forgot where grandpa’s office is located. So we separated from the other oppas and went to see my grandpa.

As we were on our way, we received a lot of stares and glares from the students. We just ignored it like the bad es we are and continued our way to the office.

I opened the door to the office and was welcomed by a kind looking lady. Ahh.. I see that the crazy- have been fired. “Hello, darling, can I help you with anything?”

“Annyeonghaseyo, ahjumma, I’m here to see harabeoji.”

“So you are the headmaster’s granddaughter!” she beamed, clasping her hands together, “It’s great to meet you, I’m Kim Hana”

“Likewise, Ms. Kim”

“Alrighty, sajangnim is ready to see you,” Ms. Kim said after typing a bit on her computer.

“Ok, thanks,” I smiled at her then turned to the boys, adjusting Hiiro in my arms, “Are you guys gonna come with me or are you too comfy on that sofa?”

They looked at each other, “We are too comfy on the sofa.”

I just shrugged and turned to the direction of grandad’s actual office and walked to it. I knocked the door two times before opening it. “Good morning, hal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter