Chapter 9

Her Special Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The words or sentences with this color mmmm are either pictures or GIFs, just to spice up the story a bit.

 

C H A P T E R 9

"They owe me a whole damn cake."

120618

 

 

 

 

 

3rd POV:

While Yun was talking and making jokes with the boys, she didn’t notice the glaring girls or the piercing stares of the fan-girls. But none of that could even compare to the glares of five certain girls called Red Velvet. Red Velvet consists of 5 members: Irene, Wendy, Seulgi, Joy and Yeri. Five beautiful but on the outside but the completely opposite in the inside. They consider themselves the royalty (when they are not), and the female version of EXO.

Ugh! Who does she thinks she is?

That should stay away from my Luhan oppa!

She isn’t even that pretty. I am prettier than her, right?

I. Will. Kill. Her.

Stupid girl needs to learn a lesson.

They thought as their glares intensified and ugly scowls appeared on their beautiful face making them look worthy for a role in a horror movie. The five girls have already mentally planned dozens of ways to sabotage the new girl’s social life.

Irene is the leader of the group and she is 20 years old, which means she is at her last and final year in the academy. She has the same power as Xiumin; Cryokinesis. She is considered the ice princess because of her cold look and her power to control ice. She also has a short temper, causing her to get angry at the simplest things. Her rank is A.

Suelgi is the second oldest being 19 years old. She has the power of Animal Morphing. She can either transform into animals whether partially or completely. She is also the best in hunting in the group. Her rank is also similar to Irene; A.

Wendy is the same age as Seulgi, only younger by a couple of days. She has the power of Sonic Scream and is the best in controlling her power within the group. Her ranking is B.

Joy is 18 years old and has the power of Enhanced Speed. She is the best in hand to hand combat within the group. Although she might be really fast, she is really clumsy. Her ranking is B.

Yeri is the youngest of them all, being 17 years old. She has the power of invisibility. Which is pretty self-explanatory. She is really good in sneaking around and not being noticed. Her ranking is the lowest in the group being a rank C.

Irene stood up furiously, her face scrunched up in anger of watching the new girl sitting with EXO when she should be the one sitting with them. The rest of the group copied her action and stood up as well. With one finger flick from Irene, the rest of the girls abandoned their untouched salad and walked to EXO’s table in perfect formation.

And as they got nearer to EXO’s table, they slapped a smile that was as fake as a DIY Gucci slides made of red and green tape. “Hey Kris oppa. I missed you~” Irene purred, snaking her arms over his shoulder to hug his neck.

The rest of the girls found their victims and basically followed their leader’s actions. The boys groaned in annoyance of the new guests. “First of ing all, get your filthy arms away from me. I do not want my blazer to catch the smell of your cheap perfume.” Kris snapped, moving her arms away from him in disgust, “Second of ing all, how in the actual am I your oppa when I am literally a year younger than you?”

Her flirty smile turned into an ugly frown for a split second before smiling again. “I am sure you don’t mean that, right Kris oppa?”

“I am pretty sure he meant every word, Irene.” Baekhyun growled, “Now please go away and take this annoying piece of with you.” he said, trying to push away a very whiny Wendy.

“Why are we the ones who are supposed to leave? Huh? She is the one who is supposed to leave!” Yeri all but yelled in annoyance and jealousy, pointing at the magenta haired girl.

Yun looked up from her cake and pointed to herself, “Me?” she said with full of cake.

“Well, duh! Who else would we be talking about?” Joy stomped her foot like a five years old brat, crossing her arms.

“Hold up, buttercup! Who do you think you are to be talking to me like that?” Yun raised a perfectly sculpted eyebrow, crossing her arms and legs.

“We are Red Velvet and we are the strongest and the prettiest and the most popular girl group in the academy.” Irene said smugly.

“Yeah! I suggest you don’t mess with the queens, .” Seulgi laughed.

“And I am the Headmaster’s granddaughter.” Yeri claimed smiling smugly.

“How cute,” Yun stood up, having enough of this Red Velvet . “I don’t recall

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter