Chapter 10

Her Special Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The words or sentences with this color mmmm are either pictures or GIFs, just to spice up the story a bit.

 

C H A P T E R 10

"this hoe finna catch my fists"

151118

 

 

 

 

 

Yun's POV:

“Who made my princess pout?”

A familiar deep voice asks – a voice I missed dearly. My head whips to the source of the voice and my eyes glistens with tears at who I saw. I immediately tackle Jihoon in a hug, wrapping my arms around his torso. I could feel his arms bringing me closer to him as he rests his cheek on top of my head.

“I missed you so much oppa.”

Granted it hasn’t been that long since I have seen him, but I missed him. We have always been together since we were babies, so being away from him for even a day was unusual.

“I missed you more, babe.” He says, tightening his arms around me.

I pulled away from the hug, “What are you doing here oppa? Wait- you are my oppa, right?”

“Ow! What was that for?” he whines while rubbing his forearm where I punched him.

“I wanted to make sure you are oppa and not some alien or like a shapeshifter,” I explain, observing Jihoon’s actions. Yep. That is him alright. But what is he doing here?

I gesture for him to come closer and he obliges, “Oppa.. You do know that this academy is different right? It is special and the people attending it are special too.” I whisper into his ears.

His eyes squints as he laughs, “I am pretty aware of that, princess.” He soon stops laughing and ruffles my hair, “I can manipulate titanium.”

“Woah! Oppa is so cool! Can you show me?”

“Later. I promise.”

“Ahem!”

I look behind me to see the boys being a bit awkward except for Kris and Baekhyun who were looking at Jihoon with poker faces. I let out a chuckle and introduce them.

“Jihoon oppa meet EXO oppa-deul. EXO oppa-deul meet Jihoon oppa. So I’ll start from the oldest – Xiumin oppa, Luhan oppa, Kris oppa, Suho oppa, Lay oppa, Baekhyun oppa, Chen oppa, Chanyeol oppa, Kyungsoo oppa,-” “But you can call me D.O.” “Tao oppa, Kai oppa and Sehun.”

Each one bowed when I called their name and muttered a “Nice to meet you.” Or a “Glad to make your acquaintance.” To which Jihoon replied with a bow and “Nice to meet you too.” Or a “So do I.”

“GRR”

“And we must not forget about the cutie, Hiiro.”

I walk back to my seat and motion for Jihoon to come and seat next to me. He grabs an unoccupied seat from another table and places it next to me and sits down. Suho starts a conversation between himself and Jihoon, but Kris didn’t drop his unfriendly poker face and Jihoon didn’t mind it. I notice some of them pouting while looking at Jihoon, but I shrug them off. Maybe it’s guy thing.

I wait for the two to finish their conversation, so I killed time by feeding Hiiro fruits and petting him. I gently grab a fistful of his fur.. hmm, I wonder if he would let me style his fur. Maybe a couple mini ponytails would look cute on him.

“Oppa.. If you have the ability to manipulate titanium, why haven’t you attended the academy last year? You are supposed to be a third year.” I ask Jihoon once his conversation with Suho ended.

“I had to take care of you and protect you, princess,” his hand gently brushes through my hair before cupping my face, “Plus, I am still a second year. I had private lessons during my first year. I didn’t attend my first year physically but the headmaster made it work.”

“People can do that?” Lay asks, his eyes furrowing in confusion.

“No, not really, but since I had to protect baby Yunnie, he arranged it.”

My heart warms at the thought of how much they cared for me, but they keep talking about protection and how I need to be protected. The thing is, what are they protecting me from?

I shrug off that thought for another time. I doubt they will tell me anything now.

 

 

“What do you have next oppa?”

“I have Endurance Training.”

“I think you have that with Lay oppa, Chen oppa, Baekhyun oppa, Chanyeol oppa and Kyungsoo oppa.”

“But you can call me D.O.” Kyungsoo interrupts which I ignore since he is directing it to Jihoon oppa.

“Anyways, I have to go to class oppa,” I stand up from my seat, “Promise me that I will see you after classes ends?”

“I promise. I’ll even pick you up from your last class.” Jihoon smiles reassuringly.

“Ok, Hoonie oppa!” I bend a bit to wrap my arms around his neck, hugging him as tight as I could without chocking him. “Bye bye Hoonie oppa and EXO oppas!” After releasing my arms, I pick up my bag and Hiiro then start to walk to my class.

“Wait up, Yun-ah!” I stop and turn to see the youngest EXO trio picking up their bags and jogging up to me.

“Let’s go to class shall we?” and with that we proceed to walk to class.

We enter the training hall where we will be having Defense Against Magic, and it is huge. The training hall is different than our normal classes. Although it isn’t as elegant and sophisticated as the other classrooms, it has its own beauty. Its colour scheme is pretty simple; black and grey with the occasional red here and there. The walls are black while the floor is a dark grey. The ceiling, which is a high ceiling, however is a subtle red and it is high. The floor has the academy’s logo in a lighter grey on it. On one side there are black bleachers, simple but elegant.

And once again, I let Kai drag me to our seats. Sehun quickly pushes Tao aside earning a protest from the older boy and quickly sits next to me while Kai equips the other seat next to me. “Ha! I win!” Sehun smiles while mocking Tao.

“It wasn’t a competition in the first place, jerk.”

BANG!

The doors were slams open making everyone turn their head towards the door. Yeri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter