Chapter 5

Her Special Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The words or sentences with this color mmmm are either pictures or GIFs, just to spice up the story a bit.

 

C H A P T E R 5

"Meeting EXO"

130517

 

 

 

 

 

"I'll be going now, halbae~" I bowed respectfully before closing the door.

"Ah! Wait a second, little flower!" Halbae yelled, causing me to reopen the door.

I looked at him in confusion as he quickly opened a drawer and took out something before walking to me. "Here," he placed a golden necklace with a crystal as the pendant. The feeling of the coldness of the chain on my skin was refreshing.

"Ohh~ it's very pretty, halbae! Thank you~" I gave him a hug, which he returned.

"The crystal is black tourmaline. It's a very powerful protection stone, these days it's hard to find. Plus, I enchanted it a little bit more for extra protection," He stated as he helped me wear it. "I want only the best for my little flower," he smiled and patted my head.

This warmed my heart. "Saranghaeyo, halbae~"

 

 

Grandpa had ordered his personal assistant to me to my dorm. The dorm that I'll be sharing with twelve guys. It will be fun he said. It will be safer he said.

Well, I hope grandpa is right.

The staring didn't stop; in fact I think more students are staring. Well.. They are lucky for I graced their day, I mentally flipped my hair. Hold up! What if someone is reading my thoughts right now? I mean I am in a school filled with people with supernatural powers. 

With that thought, I started looking at them with narrowed eyes. Like what if people find out my deepest and darkest secrets? But the real question here is if they saw me flipping my hair mentally. That would be hella cool.  

Grandpa already gave me my schedule and apparently I share every class with at least a member of EXO. Because safety.

As I passed a group of loud girls who kept giggling and fangirling about EXO. I actually can't wait to meet them, maybe they are decent people. I hope so.

We kept walking till we reached a place where there weren't a lot of doors except a silver door and a quite a handful of girls all over the place looking at me like I am dirt under their shoes.

I guess this is the dorm. Halbae's assistant gave me the key to the door and told me that the door is enchanted so the other students that aren't in class S won't be able to open the door, even if they had the key. Then he left after bowing. It was actually kind cool.

I inhaled deeply before inserting the key and unlocking the door. I heard many girls gasp behind me as the door unlocked and opened.

 

 

Third POV:

Three hours before Yun arrived at the Academy.

"YAH! GIVE IT BACK!" Kai yelled at Chanyeol, the both tagged at the remote control.

"'YAH'? YAAAAH!! I AM YOUR HYUNG! DON'T 'YAH' ME!" Chanyeol yelled back, pulling the remote control harder. Making the younger teenager almost fall on his face.

The dorm was a complete disaster. The members were either fighting over stupid things or yelling at the top of their lungs. The only ones who were sane enough to not fight like animals were Suho, Kris, Luhan, and Lay.

Suho was massaging his temples hoping that a headache won't appear. The leader looked around only to find Lay busy reading a book in the middle of the chaos. Bless his kind soul.

Kris already left to his room along with Luhan who was solving yet another rubik's cube. The oldest of them all, Xiumin, kept stuffing his mouth with food; like usual. Baekhyun was on his diva mood, throwing a tantrum in the middle of the living room but no one gave him any ounce of attention which fueled his anger even more.

Kyungsoo was nagging at Xiumin who ruined his kitchen looking for food to eat. Tao and Sehun were having an aegyo contest, even though the younger boy didn't even like to be cute but he didn't want to lose to the panda. However, Chen kept screaming just to annoy everyone.

Suho stopped massaging and started to panic as he remembered something important. He yelled at the boys to quiet down, but it seemed like they only got louder.

"Where is Kris when I need him?" Suho said to himself, on the verge of ripping his hair off his scalp. Kris walked out of his room, as if he heard Suho's prayers.

Suho ran to Kris reminding him about the new dorm mate. Kris didn’t panic like Suho did, instead he cleared his throat but none of the members heard him which angered the already annoyed dragon.

"SHUUUUUUUUT UUUUUP!!" Kris roared.

Immediately all of them stopped what they were doing, and they turned their heads in sync towards Kris, eyes widening in fear. They were afraid as they didn't want to face the dragon's wrath.

"Did you idiots forget about the headmaster's granddaughter? She would be arriving any minute!" Kris glared at each member, excluding Suho.

The nine members started gawking at the two leaders like idiots. Chanyeol whispered '' as he and the other eight members looked at the mess they caused. The dorm was a total mess!

They grew nervous; expecting Kris to yell at them or worse…

Kris sending them to another planet.

Kris glared at them harder, and in no time they started to clean their mess. He didn't even need to say a word. Suho on the other hand was pleased and grinned. Kris and Suho were quite the odd co-leaders; kind of like good cop bad cop. However they still work it out as leaders.

Luhan on the other hand, grinned white messing with the cube. He was still in his room, which he shared with the beloved dragon. He didn't even bother to help the other members. 'Being one of the oldest sure has its perks.' He thought, placing the already solved rubik's cube on his desk.

When the headmaster told them a few days ago that his granddaughter was going to be sta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter