Chapter 1

Her Special Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I have to warn you guys that the book contain violence and curses~ whoops

 

C H A P T E R 1

 "A NORMAL DAY"

100117

 

 

 

 

"Well, this ," I threw my math textbook across my bedroom, slamming my head on my desk. I didn't have any s to give anymore. I am hungry, cold and on my period. Usually, I don't swear… much.

I ruffled my hair, groaning. "Might as well copy from my desk-mate tomorrow~" I whispered to myself, smiling at my genius Idea. After a few minutes of thinking about nothing, I skipped out of my room heading to the kitchen.

My parents aren’t home right now, something about tending the cow.

We don’t even own a cow!

They aren’t fooling me. Nu-uh, not in a hundred years.

I opened the fridge and just stood there staring at the fridge. There wasn’t any leftovers that I could heat up, except the stir-fry vegetable from today's lunch. I am sure as hell that I will not cook, because that takes up the time and energy that I don't have. I walked to the pantry to grab a couple of yummy delicacy that I can eat without the hassle of cooking.

I grabbed a few bags of chips, a bag of oreos, a few boxes of pocky and a bag of gummy bears. I opened the fridge to pull out my big bottle of mogu mogu, and I grabbed a cup and a straw.

With my arms full, I walked to the living room and just planted my on the coach and placed all of my dinner on the coffee table in front of me.

A few hours later of binge watching and eating, I fell asleep.

 

 

Meanwhile…

Mr. and Mrs. Lee unlocked the door to their house, whispering to each other. Mr. Lee slipped into his slippers after placing his shoes on the shoe rack. "Pumpkin~ We are home~" he yelled.

"Shush! She's sleeping," his wife slammed her hand on his head.

"Oh wow! I didn't know I had a psychic for a wife," he glared at his wife, rubbing his head.

"Oh shut up, you big baby," she rolled her eyes, walking to the living room. She then patted her daughter's head, kissing her forehead.

"Harsh." Mr. Lee pouted, walking to where his daughter slept. "Look at my little girl sleeping" he lovingly cressed her hair.

"And look at the mess! I wonder how she is so skinny when she eats like a pig.. at least she doesn't gain weight like you," She joked, eyeing the mess.

"YAH!"

"Don't 'yah' me. Just take Yun to her bedroom… That is, if you can carry her," she looked at her husband's body as if he is some eighty years old grandpa.

"Whatever," he scoffed, "You know you love this body," he said, pausing like he is some kind of Greek god, making his wife sigh. Mr. Lee grinned as he proceeded to carry his daughter up the stairs and into her bedroom, while his wife stayed to clean the mess.

 

 

"BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!"

I woke up to the lovely sound of my alarm ringing like it's main purpose is to make me throw it into the freaking wall and then beat it with a freaking hammer. I slammed my hand into the alarm, stopping the damn thing from making another sound.

After I showered and wore my uniform, I walked to the kitchen where my amazing parents are. "Morning appa," I greeted my father with a kiss on the cheek.

"Morning pumpkin,"

"Morning umma," I also greeted her with a kiss on the cheek.

"Good morning, honey~" she greeted back cheerfully.

"What's so good about mornings?" my father and I groaned together.

We got a laugh from my mom, which made me slam my head on the table. "Careful dear, you'll bruise that pretty forehead of yours," said mom, as she placed a plate of pancakes with sliced fruits in front of me. "Now eat up, because Jihoon is going be here in 5."

 

 

Students were either walking around the school or just chilling with their friends. I walked with Jihoon oppa to school and barely avoided oppa's fangirls. However, I, myself, have some fans, too. They don't annoy me as much as oppa's fans, because they give me food.

You give me food and I'll love you.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter