Chapter 2

Jekyll or Hyde?

Ken's p.o.v

Ken sat on a bench, with his head in his hands. This was just great. He had an episode in front of the pretty new girl. He was sure that she thought he was a weirdo too. He had blown all of his chances with her. He heard the sound of someone approaching him, and looked up to find her, holding his guitar. She grinned at him and said, 'Boy, can you run. Have you ever thought of trying out for the track team?' He could feel the headache coming. He had to warn her. Bad things always happened to people who were near him. But before he could say anything, she looked at her watch and exclaimed, 'Oh no, I'm late. I'm sorry, Ken but I have to meet my sister. Ill see you tomorrow'. 

Minji's p.o.v

Minji knew that her sister would worry about her, but she couldn't help looking for that guy with the leather jacket. She had tried asking around, but no one knew who exactly he was. True, everyone had seen him fighting, but they had never seen him in any class. She soon found that the only way to see him again, would be to look for the signs of a fight. Being impatient, she pushed a guy carrying a bunch of books, and he crashed into a jock. This wasn't exactly what she wanted, so she tried to stop it before the first boy got beaten up. When she tried to explain, the jock shoved her, and she was caught by a pair of strong arms. It was him. The guy she had been waiting for. 

He looked at the jock; his face filled with fury and he punched him repeatedly. Minji noticed a guy sneaking behind him with a baseball bat, so she moved forward and punched his face. The guy in leather promptly turned around, kicked the other guy and turned to Minji. He didn't smile, but simply slipped his hand around her waist, dipped her head back and kissed her. Her heartbeats increased even more when he slipped his tongue into without warning. The pressure he was exerting really seemed overwhelming. He let go of her, stepped back and muttered, 'My name is HongBin. Try not to be around me', before he left as mysteriously as he had appeared. 

Minji stumbled, then straightened herself. That guy was going to be the death of her. She wanted more; she needed it. Then, she remembered that her sister was waiting, and so she ran to tell her about HongBin.