Chapter 3

Jekyll or Hyde?

Your p.o.v

You listened eagerly as your sister told you about that mysterious guy. Somehow, he seemed like trouble. You knew you had to support her, because she kept telling you to talk to Ken and get to know more about him. You loved musical guys, and Ken was exactly your type. You knew that you'd be happy with him. 

Hongbin's p.o.v

Meanwhile, HongBin couldn't stop thinking about that girl he had kissed. For some reason, he felt something more than mere attraction towards her. He had hardly spoken to her, but he sensed that she was very much like him. Perhaps he would see her again, soon. 

Ken's p.o.v

Ken lay in bed, thinking. Should he tell her about the headaches? No, it was better not to. She would think he was crazy. He couldn't tell her that sometimes, it felt as though he was two people. Who would believe him? He would wake up so many times in a different place, wearing different clothes. Once, he woke up in an alley too. He had to tell her the truth, but he also needed her. Maybe it would be better to postpone telling her about it. 

Your p.o.v

The next day, you were walking with Minji, trying to find Ken. You took her advice to ask him out. Minji suddenly announced that she wanted to look for HongBin, and so she left you exactly as Ken walked near you. Praying for courage, you asked him if he wanted to go out with you. Surprisingly, he smiled and agreed. 

Ken's p.o.v

Ken was surprised that she had figured out his heart. The times when he had liked other girls, he would have strange nightmares of himself slamming their hands against walls or strangulating them. He would wake up to find his things broken, and his pictures destroyed. This time, nothing like that had happened, And so he had made up his mind. He looked into her eyes and shyly said, 'I know that we don't know much about each other, but I feel happy when I'm with you. Would you please be my girlfriend?'