Chapter 4

Jekyll or Hyde?

Your p.o.v

You nodded, suddenly embarrassed, when he sat up as though he had a shock. He looked around nervously, and said, 'I'm so sorry. I have to go now. Ill call you today, I promise'. What was that about? Minji may be able to figure him out. She was always better with the boys. 

Minji's p.o.v

Minji was waiting for her sister to come back, when a strong pair of arms suddenly wrapped themselves around her waist. She found herself pressed to a hard male body, and the words 'Hi babe' were breathed into her ear. 

Hongbin's p.o.v

HongBin wanted to surprise her, and so, he wrapped his arms around her waist. She whirled around, exclaiming 'HongBin!' and threw herself into his arms. He loved the fact that she was always happy to see him. She seemed so different. For starters, she wasn't afraid of him. In fact, she seemed to really like him. He wanted to spend the rest of his life with her, but he knew he couldn't. 

Ken's p.o.v

Ken woke up, sweating. This time, he saw himself breaking the lockers in school, because of a fight. In the dream, he was wearing leather clothes and holding his girlfriend close to him. She seemed to be wearing leather too. Why was she dressed like that? Was this a sign? No, it couldn't be. 

Your p.o.v

You spent the day telling Minji about your boyfriend. Being a protective sibling, she insisted on meeting him. Your mother had asked you to bring Ken home for dinner so that she could get to know him.