Chapter 5

Jekyll or Hyde?

Minji's p.o.v

Minji couldn't help but feel more than a bit jealous. Her sister had a boyfriend whom her mother would approve of, whereas HongBin wasn't her boyfriend, and she was sure that her mother would hate him. She never approved of any of the guys Minji liked. 

Ken's p.o.v

Ken couldn't stop thinking about his dream. What was happening to him? Why did he feel like a different person? He had to tell her about it. If only she would understand him. First, he had to try something else. He asked her to meet him at the park. She came, wearing a pretty white dress that stopped above her knees. 

Your p.o.v

You were thrilled when Ken called, saying he wanted to spend time with you. He was wearing a light blue shirt that set off his tan really well. Holding a camera, he grinned cheekily, while he snapped pictures of you. The two of you were like children; you had so much fun with him that you really didn't want the date to end. You shyly asked if he would come to dinner, because your mom wanted to see him. 

Ken's p.o.v

Oh no, she was inviting him home. What if another episode took place? What would her mother think? He couldn't disappoint her, so he agreed. Her whole face lit up with a smile, and she stood on tiptoes and kissed him. She tasted like strawberries, which he loved. Yes, he could do anything for her. He would do whatever she said. But, he had to tell her the truth. 

Your p.o.v

Ken sat down on a bench and told you that he had something to say. He explained that at times, he felt like a freak. It seemed as though he had something inside of him, which begged to be let loose. You didn't really understand what he was talking about, but you reassured him saying that you really didn't care.