Chapter 8

Jekyll or Hyde?

Ken's p.o.v

Ken kept thinking about what his girlfriend's mother had told him. He remembered all the times when she had spoken of her sister, Minji. He had really heard a lot about her. Did she really exist, or was her mother right? He didn't want to ask his girlfriend about any of this. Her mother had mentioned that she had a problem. Well, he had one too. It really didn't matter to him. He tore the picture of her wearing black, and threw away the pieces. 

Hongbin's p.o.v

HongBin woke up, furious. Who did Ken think he was? This time, he would really get it. So, he loved his girlfriend? His Minji was worth ten of her. He set out, breaking the things in his room. When he was in a temper, no one could stop him. He wanted to kill Ken for tearing her picture, but something made him hesitate. There was something that he had to tell Minji. He knew that he didn't officially exist. Even Ken didn't know about it, but he had to be honest with Minji. 

Ken's p.o.v

Ken woke up to find all of his things broken. Had someone broken in? His headache was worse than ever, but he just had to get out of bed and meet her. His head hurt too much, he just couldn't move. He sighed, went back to bed, and fell asleep. 

Hongbin's p.o.v

HongBin knew he had to see her. She had to know the truth about him. He called her and asked her to meet him at a nearby restaurant. She arrived while he was practicing his speech. 

Minji's p.o.v

Minji sat down near him and looked closely at his face. It looked as though he hasn't slept in ages. He took her hand and said, 'Minji, there's something I have to tell you. I haven't been very honest with you. I'm Ken. Technically, there are two of us in the same body. I know it sounds weird and unbelievable, but it's true. I know I'm a freak of nature. But I beg of you, please don't leave me. You're the best thing that has ever happened to me'.