Chapter 6

Jekyll or Hyde?

Minji's p.o.v

Minji was waiting for her sister to give her the details of her date. She kept worrying because her sister wasn't as experienced as she was, and she didn't want that Ken guy to break her heart. He seemed like a nice guy, but she wanted to meet him to make sure of it. 

Ken's p.o.v

Ken dropped his girlfriend home and went to get the pictures printed. He kept the picture of her in the white dress on his dresser. He was exhausted after his date, and went straight to sleep. 

Minji's p.o.v

Minji was trying to wake her sister up to ask for details, when she heard the sound of a pebble hitting her window. She walked towards the window and opened it to find HongBin standing underneath. He called out, 'Baby, do you want to take a walk with me?' The guy had good timing, she had to give him that. She wasn't able to fall asleep anyway. So, she may as well go see what he wanted. 

Hongbin's p.o.v

Honestly, HongBin had expected her to tell him to go away, because it was late. The fact that she had dressed up and come to meet him, left a happy feeling in his heart. Walking under the stars with her really felt good. Without her knowing, he took a picture of her with his Polaroid camera, so that he could always look at her beautiful face. He felt unusually nervous, as he asked her if she would like to be his girlfriend. His heart almost soared when she said yes. This was indeed the happiest day of his life. 

Minji's p.o.v

Minji had an amazing time with HongBin, and he had finally become her boyfriend. She hated the fact that she had to keep him a secret. What she really wanted to do, was introduce him to everyone she knew, starting with her sister. Being a gentleman, he left her home before he left.