Chapter 1

Jekyll or Hyde?

Your p.o.v

After the fire, you moved to a new neighborhood with your mother and twin sister, Minji. On the first day of college, you were finally separated, because of your different classes. You noticed a handsome boy playing the guitar; the music sounded so beautiful that you just had to stop and listen. Before you could talk to him, he muttered 'I have to go' and scurried away. Seconds later, you could hear the sounds of people fighting. You couldn't bear to watch people hit each other, so you ran off to class.

Minji's p.o.v

Meanwhile, Minji couldn't take her eyes off the guy who was slamming the other guy into a locker. The raw savageness of his fight almost knocked the breath out of her. She watched as the guy finally stepped over the unconscious body, and surveyed the crowd. He was wearing a leather jacket with spikes on it, and she wasn't too sure, but it really seemed as though he was wearing eyeliner. On the whole, the guy was gorgeous. She had to see him again. She just had to. 

Ken's p.o.v

Meanwhile, Ken was in the bathroom, leaning on his guitar. His head felt as though someone had smashed it with a hammer. He should have been used to these headaches by now, but each time, it hurt so much that he just couldn't control himself. Why was this happening? He even had lapses in his memory, but no therapist could figure out why. The only thing that kept him sane, was his music. 

Your p.o.v

You sat in class, feeling bored when he entered it, carrying his guitar. The only empty seat was right next to you. It turned out that his name was Ken, and he was even more handsome up close. After class got over, something seemed to happen to him. His body started shaking, and he got up with difficulty, and ran outside. You picked up the guitar he had left behind, and tried to find him.