and worldwide domination.

Between Dreams and a Happier Place.

chapter two; and worldwide domination.

Minah sat down on the couch in front of Hoseok as she slowly flipped through the lyric book.

Each page was full of indecipherable notes and lyrics but she managed to read it through until the end.  

When she came to the most recent page, Minah began to ask questions. 

 

"'If I ruled the world,' and you wrote this?" Minah asked. 

"Yeah. Yoongi, Namjoon hyung and I wrote it with Pdogg," smiled Hoseok. 

"Interesting…" she replied with a straight face, not knowing whether to smile or laugh. "So you're basically saying that, if you ruled the world, you would do anything? Bury yourself under girls? Is that all you think about?"

"Yeah, that's basically- wait what? It wasn't supposed to come out like that," he said while pondering about the message. "No that's not right," he finally answered.

"Especially this line, 'pick my nose out of boredom', I'm sure that's totally mature and 'Ae Gu Ga'? Honestly, what kind of song is that? I totally would sing along to that."

 

Hoseok tried to snatch back the book but failed miserably. 

"Aw come on, this is my, no our way of writing music and you can't just judge us like that. Especially when we worked so hard on it," he whined.

"Don't be so defensive," Minah giggled, "I was just joking." 

"Well jokes are meant to be funny and that wasn't funny. And I wasn't the only one who wrote that song so go annoy Yoongi and Namjoon hyung too!" he complained. 

 

"Calm down hyung," said Jungkook, sliding into the seat next to Minah and put his arm around her shoulder. "She just doesn't have any style." 

Minah brushed it off and slid to the other end of the couch.

"I thought you were meant to be on my side," she pouted.

"I am," he laughed teasingly, "I'm defending your lack of understanding."

Minah slapped his head with the book in annoyance but he managed to dodge her hit. 

Minah raised her arms in attempt to hit him again but she felt someone yank the book out of her hands. 

 

"Tsk tsk. You shouldn't hit people Minah. That is very unladylike. You should hold it in like a princess would," interrupted Seokjin. 

"That's unfair! You guys are ganging up on me," she yelled. "And if I was treated like a princess maybe I would act like one!"

"Highly unlikely seeing how you eat and dress like one of us," laughed Seokjin. 

"And what is that supposed to mean?" she said threateningly.

"I'm saying that you might as well call me hyung," he said, poking his tongue out. 

"YA!" she shouted, slapping his head.

"Hey at least she hits like a girl," said Jungkook, butting in at the worst time. 

"I thought you said you were on my side!" she complained.

"I still am. Now I'm helping you defend your dignity as a girl," he smiled innocently.

He bent down and whispered in the girl's ear, "Think of it as me paying my debt for pushing me off my chair last time."

"It's not my fault you're an idiot," Minah mumbled. 

"I'm sorry, what did you say?" he asked.

She shrugged her shoulders in response and sprinted out of the room. 

As shocked as he was, Jungkook stood up as soon as he realized what was happening and ran after her.

 

"What's going on?" asked Hoseok as the two people left the room. 

"Not a clue," answered Seokjin. 

She was just about to make it outside when a certain Taehyung was standing at the doorway. 

Minah tried to avoid him by moving to left but he only imitated her movements.

She tried going right but they could not seem to get past each other.  

"STOP HER!" yelled Jungkook, dashing forwards and tried to grab her. 

"OUT OF MY WAY!" she screamed, shoving him to the side. 

 

To move or not to move were Taehyung's  thoughts in that exact moment. 

If he moved then Minah would run off but Jungkook would then be bothersome and complain all day.

If he didn't move then Jungkook would catch Minah but the younger would attempt to murder him in his sleep. 

However, he took too long to consider the consequences and by now, it was too late for Minah. 

 

2 hours later…

 

"And so, the rise of Bangtan will only be accomplished through worldwide domination. Any questions?"  

Seokjin looked around expecting to see everyone's hand raised in some fashion but only saw Minah's.

He looked around, unfazed by lack of attention, but slowly gave up and called on Minah. 

 

"Seokjin, why am I even here?" she asked in a bored tone. 

"Isn't it obvious by what I've just lectured you about?" he questioned.

"All I heard was the word Bangtan repeated a hundred times. What kind of name is that anyway? And why am I your first army member?" she pestered. 

"First of all, we, not including you, are BTS aka the Bulletproof Boy Scouts or in Korean, Bangtan Sonyeondan. And secondly, it's A.R.M.Y and it stands for Adorable Representative M.C for Youth," he explained with great detail.

"If we call them our Bangtan A.R.M.Y then they can be bulletproof," added Taehyung.

"I still don't get the point of this," Minah sighed.

Jungkook was uselessly leaning back on a sofa chair with his eyes closed. He was sleepy and still tired from trying to contain Minah and not let her escape.

"You'll understand when we dominate the world," Seokjin said.

"All I can see are pretty pink ribbons hanging from each building,"  laughed Taehyung. "Maybe Minah should call you noona instead of hyung." 

"Sounds legit," laughed Hoseok.

"SHUT UP!" they shouted together.

"Ah, I've got a way to dominate the world," Hoseok grinned evilly. "Jin can go do the gwiyomi song and Minah can dress up in one of those mini dresses. I guarantee it'll work."

"That's going a little too far Hoseok, you don't know what will happen later," Minah smiled with an evil glint in her eyes.

"Minah is right hyung," said Jungkook, finally getting up from his comfortable position on the sofa.

"Finally, someone who is on my side-"

"If Seokjin thinks Minah acts enough like one of us then this definitely won't work. No guys will fall for her at all," sighed Jungkook mockingly.

"I can't believe you just said that Jungkook," Minah said.

 

Jungkook cowered as she stood up. Red hot laser beams were being fired out of her eyes.

"Um, so the thing is, I was saying that-"

"If you're really concerned about your appearance then try on these dresses for a change," said Seokjin, saving Jungkook from his imminent doom and brought it to Minah.

"Fine, I will. You just wait and see," retorted Minah, following Seokjin to a hidden closet.


 

 author's notes: 

Still on hiatus but I now have access to a computer :D

Sorry if you thought there was an update earlier XD

 idiot....

please comment T-T comments are like... gold (there is simply never enough lol)