Chapter 7 (Get drunk. Part 1)

Its was You that i falling in love to.

 

***

Day by day has passed, all students knew about the rumors about Taecyeon has confess to Tiffany. Yes, he did confess to Tiffany the eye smiling princess and starting that day he’s tried to count on Tiffany until she will be his girlfriend. His confession just such a simple cheesy words that makes Tiffany falls into his charms. After all, Tiffany hasn’t agreed with him as she just let him to count on her.

 

-At 3-A classroom-

A good looking and masculine body build with his cocky smile entered the 3-A classroom and walked towards as he met his target. So he walked slowly towards Tiffany’s and Jessica’s sharing tables. He hides a bouquet of pink roses behind him and walked slowly towards Tiffany’s table as his eyes looking at her.

As he arrived at Tiffany’s table and smile at her while handed Tiffany the bouquet.

“It’s for you my Princess.” He smiles at her. Tiffany grabbed the bouquet and smells the pink roses.

“Thank you Op…oppa..” Tiffany shyly answers and looked up at him.

There’s a pair of eyes are looking at them as she trying to hold her tears and walked slowly to her seat which is beside Tiffany’s and she is Jessica.

“Jessie, looks I got roses from TaecYeon oppa. Isn’t he sweet and romantic?” Tiffany shows her bouquet at Jessica and her eyes are glowing with happiness. Jessica didn’t answer but only smile bitterly at her.

 

***

Each day is just like a hell for Jessica. It pains her so much seeing Tiffany with Taecyeon as they always hang together. The two of them still not official as couple but Jessica knew that they will, maybe not now but soon.

Tears welled up in Jessica’s eyes and it slowly rolled down to her checks. Hugging both of her knees tightly and let all her tears out.

It hurts Jessica badly every times she trying to avoid Tiffany. They still live under one roof, they still went to school together but the atmosphere is awkward between them. No words exchange if none of them started the conversation.

Day by day their relationship started distant seemed they do not know each other even though they live under the same roof.For Tiffany, everything changed, their relationship between her with Jessica is started to drift apart from each other. Tiffany not sure why, what is wrong. Furthermore Jessica seemed more often to being alone and always went home late and it cause Tiffany been worried, but what she always got no response from Jessica every time she ask.

 

Jessica Pov

*sniff sniff sniff*

“It hurts me so much.” I mumbled.

“It pains me.”

“It is wrong to fall in love?”

“Why I’m such a stupid!”

I knew every things it’s too late for me to tell her my true feelings. But what I got……..brokenheart huh. Congratulations Jessica.

“Just forget about it Jess.” I’m trying to convince myself for not thinking it anymore, but it unless because i just can't.

“Why on the earth I have fallen in love with her! Did you lose your mind Jessica? Why her?” I scolded myself while looking at the skies with my puffy red eyes but my tears keep rolling down to cheeks nonstop.

“Why. Why. Can anyone telling me WHY!!!” I screamed as loud as I don’t care people are staring at me.

 

Author Pov

“Drowning your heartbroken with beer and shouting at the park?” A voice startled Jessica’s as she turned her head, revealing a shorty girl while she was pointing at the canned of beer beside Jessica.

“What are you here?”

“Why can’t I be here?” Answer Taeyeon and walked towards her and taking a seat beside Jessica.

Jessica grabbed her can of beer and drank in one shot of the bittersweet liquid.

“Ahh. That’s tasted better for my breaking heart.” Jessica exclaimed and grabbed another can of beer, pulled up the ring as she gulped that bittersweet liquid again.

“Tippani is going to kill you for drinking beer Sica.” Taeyeon trying to remind her cause she knew Jessica can’t stand still with alcohol, she will got drunk easily. But it's looks like Jessica has change.

"Why would she, it's non of her business and would you stop talking about her."

Seeing Jessica become alcoholic it’s also pains Taeyeon, the Jessica she knew is not the Jessica she with right now. The Jessica she is warm, cold and hate alcohol drinks but what she saw right now is not the real Jessica.

 Taeyeon has been looking for Jessica as she got a call from Tiffany saying that Jessica hasn’t home at these late hours. She could tell Tiffany was worried about Jessica that’s why she calls Taeyeon for help.

 

=====================================================================================================

Oh no..Sica drunk?

What would Tiffany react if she know Jessica's drunk???

*Think Think Think...* Think Author!!

Hye readers i help here..........

Next Chapter is about JETI...so wait.......