Chapter 22 (oh no!!)

Its was You that i falling in love to.

***

Author’s Pov

The cafeteria was busy as usual with students bustling around buying food while Jessica and Sunny are waiting for Taeyeon who buying some food for their lunch. Since Tiffany couldn’t join them because she has urgent meetings with teachers. Feeling lonely without Tiffany, she looks outside the window to kill her mood.

Taeyeon come back with her hands holding a tray that full of food, sits beside Sunny as she handed Sunny’s lunch as she smile and mouthed ‘thank you’ to Taeyeon. Taeyeon smile back at her as she also handed Jessica’s lunch but the latter seems doesn’t feel want to eat.

“You are not hungry?” Taeyeon asked.

Jessica only shook her head.

“Why? Are you sick?” Sunny ask with her chopstick on her grip.

“Are you feelings unwell Sica?” Said Taeyeon, while putting her back hand on Jessica’s forehead, to check on her temperature, thinking that Jessica really sick.

Jessica shoved Taeyeon’s hand slowly and saying;

“I’m fine, it just that I’m not hungry.”

“You should eat Sica-ah. Pany said that you didn’t take your breakfast this morning.” Taeyeon trying to coax Jessica to eat but Jessica still didn’t touch her food as she was deeply in thought.

It’s true that Jessica didn’t take her breakfast this morning, she was thinking about yesterday threat from Taecyeon and makes her feel uneasy as she was worried about Tiffany. It could be good sign or bad sign since she didn’t meet with Taecyeon this morning and it makes Jessica even worried.

Sunny looked at Taeyeon as she sending her a ‘what wrong with Jessica’ looks and Taeyeon only shook her head as she also don’t know.

“Sica, what wrong with you? Are you hiding something from us?” Sunny ask while put her left hand above Jessica’s right hand since she was sitting in front of her.

Jessica let out a sight, not looking up;

“Nothing. Maybe I missed Tiffany.” It’s true she’s missed Tiffany but a part of it she was thinking about something else.

 

Jessica’s Pov

“Yeah, maybe I miss Tiffany.”

I wonder what she doing right now, since teacher call her for help.

But I know, Taeyeon and Sunny were worried about me and I don’t want to tell about Taecyeon’s threat as is between me and him.

Taeyeon straightened her sits stare at me while Sunny also put her chopstick down, staring at me, waiting for my answer.

I know it’s useless if i trying to hide as Taeyeon know me well and she can see through my eyes if I lied.

When I was about to open my mouth, I saw Tiffany running towards our table. I smile at as I was lucky because she just come on time before I tell them.

“Hye babe, sorry I’m late.” Tiffany said as she posts her eye smile at me.

My heart beats when I look at her eye smiling, so I smile at her as I pulled her sit beside me and handed my lunch to her.

“Thanks Jessie.” Then she takes a full spoon into , looks like she was hungry.

Seeing her beside me it calms me down. Taeyeon and Sunny still stare at me but I quickly mouthed at them while clasping both of my hand as I plead them not to ask again and not in front of Tiffany. Both of them sigh and nodded their head as they continue with their lunch.

 

***

Tiffany’s Pov

As I was leaning against the wall, waiting for Jessica change her training jersey as she just ended her soccer training. It almost 6 pm and all students already went home while the school also dark and no one switch on the light.

Feeling scared so I walk slowly toward ladies room where Jessie changing. It’s only a few meter long but I feel creepy and don’t dare to look back, I speed up my step as i grip tightly on my bag.

I could hear footsteps from my back as it was following me. My whole body trembled as It was scared me to death. So I doubled my pace, without looking back while I’m praying inside;

“Dear god, please help me. Jessie please comes out already.”

The footstep is getting near, near and near as it was behind my back. I closed my eyes and suddenly…I have been sprung around as that stranger cover my mouth, prevents me to shout. My eyes doubled when I look at the stranger, it’s Taecyeon. What is he doing? Is he wants to kidnap me?

“No. Jessie help.” I screamed inside.

shhh….don’t makes noise princess. We will have fun tonight and you can scream all you want.” He said while dragging me along, I tries to struggle, but he too strong and my tears finally stream down my face like a waterfall as my version became blur and fear. I tried to shout but seems like Jessie can’t her me.

 

….

…..

 

============================================================================================

Oppsy….sorry guys I have to stop here since I have urgent things to do…and I will update it soon as possible…

Enjoy~~~~