Chapter 29 (HellFany is ON!! 0.o)

Its was You that i falling in love to.

 

Tiffany’s Pov

“What kind of feeling is this? Why it is hurt? This kind of feelings I have experienced it before, but what it is? ” Tiffany asks herself as she held on her chest. She feels hurt and at the same time she was mad. She mad at Jessica because Jessica didn’t even realizes she was there as she was busy with Taeyeon.

“Jessie are you still love me?”

 

I can’t stand it anymore, seeing the two were so happy. I know they were just friends. Somehow I can’t help but feel jealous. I have to be strong. It’s not what you thought Tiff. You have to trust them.

I take my steps towards where Jessica and Taeyeon are.

Controlling my emotions, I calling for her name trying to breaks them apart. As I could see Jessica was on top Taeyeon. ON the TOP?!  Of course I was mad. Really MAD!?

Who’s not mad if seeing your girlfriend was on top at someone body huh? Tell me who that person is if you won’t mad if you saw the situation like that?!

 

 “Jessie…” I call her softly and sweet but inside I was burning!

 

Author’s Pov

 

“Jessie…”

Someone called Jessica, yet it sounds familiar to her. So she turned around and

!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TADA!!! XD

 

*SHOCKED!!

 

Eyes wide open, Jessica gulp as she was shocked when she saw Tiffany was in front of her. Tiffany was smiling to her but, her eyes seems like was smoldering with the fire.

 

“What are you two DOING?” Tiffany’s voice was so cold yet she emphasized the words ‘DOING’ and it sent shivers down Jessica’s and Taeyeon’s spines as they have to break their…erm well you know it readers.

 

*cough cough*

 

“OMG” thought Jessica looking at their position. She quickly sits up straight, tidying herself and looking at Tiffany with her shocked face. She even doesn’t know how she was ended up falls on top Taeyeon’s body.

 

*cough cough

 

“Err… h-hi… T-tiff?” Jessica tried to sounds normal but she becomes stuttered at last. Sound like she was cheating to her girlfriends, but the truth is she’s NOT! She knows what was Tiffany thinking right now and it’s not true since it was an accident and misunderstanding.

 

However, what happen to Taeyeon huh?

 

Taeyeon was shocked too; she didn’t even realize Tiffany was there.

 

“Oh-no.” Taeyeon thought. Tidying herself, as she sits up. They just messing around but she also don’t know how Jessica falls on top her. As she knows, Jessica was tickling her and it end up---?!  

 

Looking at Tiffany yet her face is already pale because she has been caught by Tiffany. It’s not that she was cheating with Jessica, they just messing around just as a friend. Yes as a friend, don’t think it too much Tiffany.

 

“H-hi T-tippany…h-hye…” Taeyeon nervously gulped her saliva as she also stuttered with her words.

 

Tiffany smile evilly to both of them, trying not to burst out her anger, she looking at Taeyeon, sending her ‘warning glares’ and saying;

“Oh, Hi TAE-TAE.”

 

Taeyeon is already scared with her tone, it sounds normal to her but it also sounds like she’s death and her stares, looks like Tiffany want to kills.

 

Uh-oh someone jealous here and the HellFany has on. Be careful readers don’t you ever mess with HellFany.

 

Tiffany averts her eyes towards Jessica. Sending her fluming glares as she crossed her arms. Didn’t say anything but sending her stares it’s enough to make Jessica shivers.

 

So, Jessica takes a deep breath, looking at Tiffany and saying;

“T-tiff? Erm… it’s not what you think. We are just playing around and it comes out I was…fall o-on t-top…an-”

Tiffany was listening to Jessica but when Jessica saying the ‘on top’ part. Her anger increasingly as you could see the smokes was coming out from her nose and her ears. Just like the train. Choo…choo..

 The volcano it’s almost exploded now, better run for your life guys?!

*author run and never look back*

 

But before Jessica finishing her sentences, Taeyeon cuts her, she felt guilty too and she’s trying to safe Jessica from the Hellfany, even though she also scared at the HellFany.

“P-pany-ah. It’s not w-what y-you think. We are just playing around.” Taeyeon said and waving her hands without looking at Tiffany.

Meanwhile at Tiffany’s side, she was trying to control her anger.

Taking a deep breath with her eyes closed.

*INHALE

*EXHALE

*INHALE

*EXHALE

“Calm down Tiff. Don’t think too much.” Tiffany convinces herself in mind.

 

Silence fall among them, nor of them to break it until Taeyeon bravely stand up and looking straight into Tiffany’s eyes as she apologize to her.

“Erm, Pani-ah I’m very s-sorry. It’s not you think, it just nothing, really and I swear…  I-I think I have t-to go back now. Sorry Ppani. *bow* Erm… bye Sica. Thanks.”

After that she run off and only Tiffany and Jessica still there, awkward.

Jessica eyes wide open as Taeyeon left the two of them. Before Taeyeon left she waved at Jessica and mouthed at her ‘GOOD LUCK’ as she chuckle a bit and run away.

“Aish that kid!” Thought Jessica as she turned around, looking at Tiffany that still fury in mad.

The atmosphere was so tense so Jessica decides to lighten up the mood.

“T-tiff - ”

 

*SMACK!!

This time Tiffany can’t control her emotion anymore so she slap at Jessica’s arms and babblings some words.

“You”

*SLAP*

“Stupid”

“OUCH!”

“JUNG!! What did you do huh? Where did you touch huh?!”

*SLAP SLAP SLAP*

“OUCHHH!!! YAH TIFFANY!” Jessica accidently shout out her name and Tiffany did stop, but Jessica feels cold suddenly. So she look at her and----

*SMACK!*

It was the last smack from her and it was really HURTS!

“Oww.” Jessica caress on her forehead and sending her ice glares but it seems like it doesn’t scared Tiffany at all but instead she got Tiffany’s fury stares from her.

“Oh-no. Don’t tell me she is jealous just now.” 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TADAAAA...................................

look like i was sleepy already...i need my beauty sleep now...

So...good night readers....sorry for my grammar mistake...i was too sleepy and lazy to re-read it again...hope you dont mind...

BTW...dont forgot to comments ya...bye bye *wave* 

*falls asleep* ZZZzzzzzzzzz