Chapter 27 (Continues...)

Its was You that i falling in love to.

Continues…

At Tiffany’s side

 

Tiffany’s Pov

I have calls Jessie many times but she didn’t pick it up. I was worried and at the same time I was mad because she just went out without telling me where she goes. I know it was Taeyeon called, and looks like she had a problem but I can’t tell what it is as she was talking to my Jessie.

Seeing Jessie such in rushed after she ended her call, she went out without me. I could tell Jessie was concern about Taeyeon. But why Jessie didn’t tell me? I was worried about Taeyeon too. She’s my best friend, but why she needs my Jessie? Why? Why I feel like I don’t want Jessie go. What’s wrong with me?

*sigh*

I call her again and again, but she didn’t answer for once. It makes me gets angrier.

“The number you have dialed is unavailable…please try again later…”

“Aish! Why she didn’t pick it up?”

 

(Meanwhile at Taengsic’s)

Author’s Pov

Jessica was checking her phone and looks like she got 50 missed calls from Tiffany. OMG, she must be worry about her.

Jessica dialed Tiffany’s numbers and it only takes 3 seconds Tiffany has picked up and asks a bunch of questions with her loud voice can be heard through the speaker.

“YAH JESSICA JUNG, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? WHY U DIDN’T PICK UP YOUR PHONE HUH? YAH! HELLO! JESSIE?” Tiffany was shouting through the phone and Jessica has to remove the phone from her ear. Poor Jessica’s ears it could be deaf if she hearing the high pitched from Tiffany.

“Geez, Tiff control your voice could you.” Jessica looks at Taeyeon as the latter only giggles at her. For Taeyeon it was funny and she kind of envy too.

“Yah! Who told you didn’t pick my calls. You know I was worried about you. Where have you been? Did you meet with Taeyeon? How is she? Is she with you right now?” Tiffany asks, this time with her normal voice, look like she also concern about Taeyeon, she such a good friends. Taeyeon you were lucky you have friends like that lol.

Jessica feels relieve a bit as she still worried about Taeyeon too.

“Woah woah woah…one question is enough. We still at the park and yes she’s beside me right now. She’s fine. Don’t worry.” Jessica explained.

“Oh. She’s with you.” Tiffany sounds a bit jealous but Jessica seems like she didn’t realize it.

“Yup, she with me right now, you want to talk with her?” Jessica look at Taeyeon, instructing her to talk with Tiffany, she pass her phone to Taeyeon.

“H-hello Pany?” Taeyeon stuttered, sounds sad and a bit husky.

“Hai Tae-Tae?” Tiffany answer as she sounds cheerful when she heard Taeyeon voice. But Taeyeon sounds a bit sad and husky, she guesses that she was crying, and when Taeyeon call Jessica she was crying too.

“Are you okay?” Tiffany continues.

“Hmm. Yeah I’m okay. Thanks for the caring Pany. Thank you.” Said Taeyeon. Taeyeon feels grateful because she has friends still care about her. Without those two maybe she would feel lonely. Thanks to Jessica too because she run here to meet her and lifted up her mood.

“Your welcome Tae-Tae.” Tiffany sound hyper and she was smiling through the phone, even though Taeyeon can feel that she was smiling to her as she couldn’t see it but she smile too.

Taeyeon give the phone back at Jessica, and the latter gladly take it, continues talking through the phone.

“Hello Tiff…”

For the Taeyeon side, her mood suddenly died down seeing Jessica and Tiffany sweet conversation through the phone. She indeed feels jealous to both of them. Why can’t she love someone that she cares a lot? So she step away from Jessica’s phone conversation, she don’t want to hear it anymore, she was hurt, still hurt. What is she doesn’t have? What is lacking inside her?

Her mind was blow by the wind. How she wish the wind could blew her away, far-far away.

“You have to be strong Tae.” Taeyeon was slightly in shock hearing Jessica’s voice behind her.

 “How comes she was behind me so suddenly?” Thought’s Taeyeon.

Taeyeon turned around, looking at Jessica. Trying not to burst into tears again, she smile sadly at her, telling her she was fine but the truth is she’s not.

“Hye? Wanna grab some ice-cream with me?” Trying to lift up Taeyeon mood, Jessica pointed at the ice-cream stall.

Hearing the words ice-cream, Taeyeon’s lips curved into bright smile as she nodded her head, just like the little girl that want her ice-cream. Ice-cream is Taeyeon favorites and ice-cream is good for healing your broken heart too.

The two heading to stall and buy their favorites flavor, Jessica is Choco mint flavor and Taeyeon is vanilla flavor. The two were enjoying their ice-cream moments and joking around just like couples do at the bench nearby, the two were laughing and making fun to each other but nor of them realize there is a pair of eyes were looking at them.

The person that looking at the two from far it was Tiffany. After she ended up her with Jessica, she rushed went there as she want to meet Taeyeon and Jessica but what she saw just now, she feels a pang inside her chest but she couldn’t know what kind of feelings is that.

“What kind of feeling is this? Why it is hurt? This kind of feelings I have experienced it before, but what it is? ” Tiffany asks herself as she held on her chest. She feels hurt and at the same time she was mad. She mad at Jessica because Jessica didn’t even realizes she was there as she was busy with Taeyeon.

“Jessie are you still love me?”

 

*****************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

Sorry guys…no hellfany on this chapter…but don’t worry I will make it next time.

This chapter kind of boring and a bit short…but hopefully the readers enjoy with it…

No hellfany? Well next chapter is about Jealously plus HellFany lol…so readers wait for me ya… (>_<) 

Comment comment ya...i'm waiting lol....