Chapter 24 (Only you)

Its was You that i falling in love to.

I’m backkkk………. ^_^ ……….

Sorry, i was sick this few days...thats why i'm late update this chap.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Author’s Pov

Arriving at Tiffany and Jessica’s apartments, Taeyeon and Sunny slowly lift Jessica up, carrying her back to the room while Tiffany tagged behind worriedly.

Thanks to Taeyeon that picked her phone and she rushed there with Sunny that also know how to drive. They send her to the hospital, but Jessica were protest to stay for the extra checkup, so they end up sending her home after she got permission from the doctor.

 

Flashback

After waiting for some minutes, Taeyeon and Sunny finally reached the school, where they found Jessica laid her head on Tiffany’s lap. Jessica’s faces were pale and got some bruise on her face. While Tiffany stare worriedly at her as her tears still flowing down, wiped the red liquid on the corner of Jessica’s lips.

Taeyeon and Sunny hurriedly ran over to the injured Jessica.

“OMG!! What happen?!” Taeyeon worried asks.

“Oh no! We should send her to the hospital now!?” Sunny suggest as she also gasped at the sight of Jessica.

**

At the hospital

“Doctor how is she?” Tiffany asks worriedly while Taeyeon and Sunny are looking at the doctor, waiting for the answer.

“She’s okay. She got bruise on her abdomen and a slight cut on her lips. There nothing serious, but she has to stay for a few days for the checkup, for the more details.” The doctor explains.

“Thanks doc.” Tiffany, Taeyeon and Sunny replied simultaneously while nodding their head.

“You’re welcome.”

They went to check on the injured Jessica. Jessica is already conscious, who was now fresh and bandage, but she still lay on the hospital bed.

“Jessie…” Control her tears, Tiffany slowly made her way to the bed sat down on the edge of the bed and stared worriedly at Jessica.

“Hye…” Jessica replied weakly as she also stared at Tiffany. She know that Tiffany was worried about her, but her heart ached when she recall the scene.

“Are you okay?”

“Yeah. I’m okay Tiff, don’t worry about me.” said Jessica.

“But…you got beaten up because of me Jess. Of course I worried about you and…” Tiffany breaking into tears again, looking at every trace of her face, Jessica’s ripped lips and some other bruised on her face, her heart was aching to watch her like this and thankfully Jessica has safe her from that jerk.

“Hye…don’t cry Baby, I’m still here. I’m fine and still alive in front of you.” Caressing Tiffany’s face, Jessica wiped her tears and consoling her as she got a weak nod from her.

“Let’s go home shall we?” Jessica continues.

“No you can’t Sica. Doctor said that you have to stay for the checkup.” Taeyeon interrupt. She and Sunny still there but the two love birds didn’t even realize the two were watching their sweet moments.

“But I don’t want Tae. I’m totally fine now. Please, I wanna go home.” Jessica begs at Taeyeon, showing her puppy looks.

“But Jessie, you should st…”

“Please Tae...i don’t want to stay here. Please.”

Jessica shook her head and looked up at Taeyeon and Tiffany.

“Tae, please?”

Taeyeon let out a heavy sigh and she also frowned at the pleading, she know Jessica don’t like to stay, but, guess she have to agree with her.

End flashback.

 

**

After Taeyeon and Sunny leave, Tiffany made her way to Jessica’s room, opening the door silently, she looking at Jessica was sleeping peacefully in her bed, slowly made her way to her side, and she lay down beside her, facing Jessica’s face.

Looking at Jessica’s bruised face, the guilt hits her, if not because of her, Jessica wouldn’t got beaten up like that. But because of her, Jessica got bruised and wound on her lips. She still can’t believing that Taecyeon do such things. She thought Taecyeon were a good man but she was wrong, because now she know that guy totally is a jerk! Recalling the scene making her felt scared, shook her head tried to shooed that scene.

Tiffany raised her hand held onto Jessica’s face and starts to caress Jessica’s sleeping face. Tiffany closed her eyes, as she was recalling their moments, even though their just in relationship not that long, but this few days with Jessica is happier than before even they live under one roof. The was that Jessica was cares about her, the way she kissed, the way she talk with her cheesy words has changed her everything, she thought that she is straight, but when it comes to Jessica, her heart best rapidly, she can feel love whenever she with her, so she wouldn’t never ever leave her as she promised to herself that she will only love her Jessica and it will never change.

 Tiffany opened her eyes, smiling a little, she stared at the sleeping princess, she leaned closer to her, aiming Jessica lips, but, suddenly a hand held onto her waist, pulling her closer.

“Jessie?” Tiffany was surprised at the sudden touch.

 Jessica opened her eyes slowly, staring at Tiffany’s eyes and speak slowly;

“Tiff? Why are you still awake…Hmm?”  

Tiffany’s hand still on Jessica’s face, caressing lovingly, she says;

“I… I afraid this is a dream and I afraid that I’m gonna losing you Jess. When I recalling the scene just now and looking at your bruised face it makes me feel bad and I thought that I’m going to lose you forever Jess.”

“No Tiff, this is not a dr…” Tiffany silences Jessica with her finger on her lips.

“Jess, I should have known that he not a good guy and I even didn’t listen to your advice before. I’m sorry Jess, really sorry. I should have realized it earlier about your feelings toward me but I’m so dump to realize it. Now, I have realized it that you are the one in my heart. I don’t want to lose you Jess, because I will stay beside you forever and ever. No matter what I’m goona stay with you.” Tiffany’s tears started flowing, sobbing a little, Jessica help to wipe her tears as she listening to her.

“You know what, I almost lose you Jessie, and seeing you fainted unconsciously, my world has stopped moving and I thought that I will losing you forever. You…*sob*… got beaten…up because…*sob*…me and…”

“Tiff, look at me. Listen to me Tiffany.” Jessica uses her hand to caress her cheek, making Tiffany look at her as she speaks gently;

“Tiff, this is a dream. A dream that came true Tiff, you love me and I love you too. No matter what happen to you, I will fight it for you. I don’t care if I got beaten up as I really love you. It’s you that makes my heart beats every time. It’s you gave me all the strength to fight. You are not gonna lose me Tiffany, because I still always stay beside you and forever.”

Jessica was showing her sincerity, so she leaned closer as their forehead touch each other, Jessica stares at Tiffany’s eyes and speaks again;

“Tiffany, you are not going to lose me. I’m here, I always here beside you. If someone want to break us, than I will fight it for you. Only you are my brighten stars in my heart, no one can replaced you as only is you and it will not gonna change.”

Tiffany was totally deeply touched by her words, her tears kept on flowing more and her heart was beating rapidly again. Now, she knows how deep Jessica’s love for her and it will never gonna change as she is truly in love for her.

Unable to hold anymore, Tiffany leaned closer and kiss Jessica lips lovingly, don’t even care of her ripped lips, Jessica gently rubbing her back and embracing her tightly as she deepening their kiss.

That day is a long day for both of them, but here their will know no matter what happen, they will fight for it. Maybe it just a test from GOD to both of them but it wouldn’t ever change as their love came naturally and only the two hearts that clicked together will declare as a LOVE.  

 

the enddddddddddddddddd…………

…………….

…………….

But waittttttttttttttttt……………………

I’m still not gonna end soon….as my friends keep on asking me to add more…….

Aisshhhhh….but I want to end it….so readers are you want me to write it more?….

Well……….i got new idea here to continue this story and my friends also gave me some idea too, they want more actually….

but if you want me to end it here..then…I will end it lol…..

i'm not good in writing actually and well this is my very first work i post and is difference with what i do in my assignment.

BTW thank you for reading this story.....*bow*...thank you very much...and i will learn more harder this time..........

ANW.....i will keep on continue...lol..kekeke.....