Chapter 25 (It's Hurts) SunYeon moments

Its was You that i falling in love to.

***

Tiffany’s Pov

I never felt this happy before. I have found someone that truly loves me and she is my best friend Jessica Jung. Now, we are not only in friend’s relationship but as a lover. She’s the only one that could take my heart away. My heart only belongs to her and her heart belongs to me. No one can break us. No one?!

Every time, I closed my eyes, the pictures of her still lingered in my mind moreover I don’t want to erase it as I want to remember it forever.

 

Author’s Pov

Tiffany kept staring at Jessica’s sleeping face, admiring her beauty face and her peaceful sleep. Tiffany caressing Jessica’s face as the sleeping figure flinched a little means she has awake. Jessica opened her eyes, met a pair of eyes smile starring at her. She put her hand on top Tiffany’s that still caressing her face. She felt warm, loving and caring as the stare was so soft and full of loves.

“Hye baby good morning.”

“Good morning sleeping princess.” Said Tiffany as she leaned closer as their forehead touched to each other, starring to each other, nor of them wanted to break it as they could hear their hearts pounding so hard.

Jessica breaks it as she flips Tiffany over and she’s the one on top. Unable to hold anymore, Jessica leaned forward and locked her lips with Tiffany, they kiss with passion and love. After several minutes, they broke the kiss, kept starring to each other.

“I love you…” Tiffany confesses, starring deeply into Jessica eyes. Jessica blushed and smiles sweetly at her;

“I love you more…”

When Jessica wants to capture Tiffany’s lips for another kiss,

And we can’t stop~

And we won’t stop~

It’s was Jessica’s phone. Their moment has been ruined by a phone call.

Jessica frowns as she get up angrily, took her phone and answer it without looking at the ID;

“Hello!!” Jessica greet coldly as she was pissed off buy the sudden call and her mood has been ruined by someone that interrupt her moments with Tiffany.

 Meanwhile, Tiffany chuckles a little when she saw Jessica changed attitude into cold while just now she was shy and blushing but now it changed.

"Typical 'Jung' genes"  

 

 

***

(SunYeon Moments)

“I like you.” Says the shorty, without looking up, she stare on the ground as she playing with her fingers, waiting for the answer.

“ …”

No answer from the latter. The shorty girl become more confuses and afraid that the girl who she wants to confess didn’t even says anything. So she look up, stare at the latter that has a shocked in her face.

“Uhmm…Sunny…are you listening to me” Taeyeon waves her hand in front of her, trying to wake the stunned girl.

“I…i….” Sunny sigh, her mind was blank because she doesn’t know how to reply her and she still haven’t moving on as she still love Jessica.  

“ Sunny…for you maybe this is too sudden for you but…* paused* I was falling in love with you when you step in our class for the first time, my heart was beating fast whenever I was looking at you.”

“I never get tired when I’m with you. It hurt me so much when you confess to Jessica. You know, I’m human too and of course I feel what its pain. Well luckily you are not with her.”

Sunny just stay quite.

Taeyeon’s hands were getting sweaty as she got none answer from Sunny. But she continues;

“Sunny, I really like you, no I’m not like you but I love you. Sunny, I just don’t want to keep it bottled up inside. I know I was a coward back there. Sunny do I have a chance to love you? I can give you all the happiness; I’ll protect you when you’re in danger. I will-…”

“Stop. Enough. I don’t want to hear it anymore.” Sunny cut her, she already had enough and she doesn’t want to hear again from her.

Taeyeon is a good friend of her, only she’s the one that always by her side. Whenever she was sad or bored, Taeyeon is the one that always lifted up her mood. She felt warm and safe with her, but her feelings towards her only as a friend, not more than that. She can’t accept her, but why? It’s she still love Jessica even though Jessica already has Tiffany?

Why love it’s so complicated?

“Sunny i…”

“I’m sorry Tae, I’m sorry…” As Sunny ended her sentences, she run away, away from Taeyeon but her tears were starting b in her eyes, she don’t know why she cry?

 As for Taeyeon didn’t noticed it as she was felt dumfounded and stunned, not saying anything as she can hear her own heart were breaking slowly. Unconsciously her tears started welled up in her eyes and it rolling downs her cheeks one by one, heartbroken. She can’t even move, she closed her eyes trying to stop the tears, but it won’t help as it keep on stream down like a waterfall as her vision became blur.

Never in her life she felt this pains, it’s hurt her so much and she could feel how broken, how painful Jessica before. But now she had experienced it. It hurts so much like a hell.

Taking out her phone, she dialed Jessica number. After wanting for the third beep, Jessica has picked up, felt annoying yet sounds like she was pissed off, but Taeyeon don’t care about it, she need someone right now. She needs her.

“Hello!!”

 

**

Taeyeon’s Pov

I can’t feel anything right now, is all empty, I could imagine that all are turned into black and white, there’s no colour for me.

I held on my chest as it’s still so damn hurts.

My tears still non-stop flowing down, I can guess that how many pails already to fill up my tears, maybe two or more.

I already called Jessica just now, still wanting her and I know she was shocked when she heard my sobbed. And she kept on asking with bunch of questions but I can’t answer all her questions just kept mum.

My lips were trembling hopeless, I crouch down, hugged my knees and buried my faces between it as I kept on sobbing.

 

Flashback

 “Hello!!” Jessica answers with her voice sounds pissed off and angry.

“*sob sob* Sica…*sob* it’s hurts…*sob*…I’m so hurt…*sob*”

“Tae what’s wrong? Where are you huh? Why are crying? Did something bad happen to you? Tae, what the heck is going on? YAH KIM TAEYEON ANSWERS ME!!” Jessica shouts through the phone.

“Jessie, what’s wrong with Tae-tae?”

I kept mum, I know she was freaking worried about me and I can hear Tiffany was asking Jessica about me too. My mind were blank, I couldn’t think right now, I was hurt.

“YAH KIM TAEYEON!! WHERE THE HELL YOU ARE RIGHT NOW!”

“*sob*… park… *sob*”

After I told where I am, Jessica hung up immediately. I guess she was rushing here by now.   

End of flashback

 

Jessica’s Pov

Its Taeyeon calling me, I could heard she was crying through the phone, my mind were blank that time, this is the first time I heard Taeyeon crying over the phone and she just said that she was hurt.

Did she just fell down or did something bad happen to her?

Aishh!! I’m so stupid?!

She is my best friend too; she’s the second after Tiffany. Every time when I’m sad she always been there with me, trying to lift up my mood. She is dork, shorty and a great singer in our high school but when I hear her sobbing, I could tell that she was hurt and I don’t know why.

After she told me where she is, I hung up and rushed to the bathroom the change. After changing I rushed out and run towards the park that she mentioned through the phone. I could hear Tiffany was shouting at my name, but I just ignore it, in my mind I only can think about Taeyeon. She needs me.

“I’m sorry Tiff, but Taeyeon need me right now.”

I kept on running, I don’t care that I broke my motto this time. I need to be there.

“Wait me Taeyeon-ah. I’ll be there soon.” I silently pray inside as I don’t want she do something that out of her mind.

 

 

 

===============================================================================================

 

I know I was too late to update guys…. I’m Sorry…*bow*…

I was too busy with my assignments plus classes every day…

But I promise that I will post it when I’m free…

BTW… this chap is so quite boring….hope you guys don’t mind it…well as I already promised before I will keep on continue this fic. ^^

Anyway….this chapter is about SunYeon moments, because last time you guys want me to write about the SunYeon right?

So I did it…guys…………….. ^_^…. Hope you like it lol……

And for the new subscriber…welcome…and thanks for reading my not so great fanfic…hehe…

Don't forget to comment k...