Chapter 9

Fireworks

-In Al’s car-

“You really don’t have to do that hyung…” Says Al while driving.

“Well he pissed me off, I mean how could he do that you, I asked you to bring him food because I’m worried and then he turned you down like that.”

“Well, he did already made other plans.. And I’m really okay… sometimes I really wonder about you two, you’re so close but so far with each other..”

“Eung? What do you mean?” Says Hyungsik confused.

“Nothing.. we’re here now. But why are we suddenly going to shopping district in garosugil?” Asks Al while parking.

“Hehe I tend to shop when I’m a little bit upset or angry, and also… I wanna buy you something that we could wear together.” Says Hyungsik blushing.

“Waah I have the same habit too!” Says Al cheerfully, “let’s go then.”

They stop by each store looking at every clothes they could, some girls were asking for a sign and picture while they were walking and Hyungsik didn’t mind doing them because he loves his fans too.

They keep talking with each other while strolling around. They play dress up in a store giving each other style that they want one another to wear. Laughing and talking, spending the day with each other. In one store they decided to buy same tee and jacket, giving it a couple look clothes.

Although Hyungsik didn’t notice it, but Al notice that maybe 70% of their talk were about Dongjun. He knows Hyungsik really talk about him a lot. What Hyungsik notice though is that Al’s face is getting pale by time.

“You’re getting pale, are you okay? Do you want to rest? We’ve been strolling for a long time now.” Asks Hyungsik worried.

“No, no I’m not sick.. Hmm maybe just need a little rest, let’s get something to eat! Aren’t you hungry hyung? Hehe all the shopping makes me hungry.”

“Ah you’re right, we didn’t get to eat lunch! Come on let’s get something to eat, I don’t want you to be sick.”

They don’t want to eat in a crowded place so they decided to drive to a quiet meat restaurant nearby, this time Hyungsik drives them.

“Hyung…. Do we really have to buy 4 servings of meat?”

“Wae? Still not enough?” Asks Hyungsik back.

“No no, it’s already more than enough… Please eat a lot hyung…” Says Al taken aback a little.

“You too eat a lot so you wont be sick.” Says Hyungsik while cooking the meat. Al didn’t answer him back. Hyungsik start to wonder what he’s thinking about, but before he asks Al, Al already made him a wrap.

“Here hyung hehehe”

“Thank yoouuu, aaaa” Al put it in Hyungsik’s mouth, “hmm delicious!! You should eat too, here.” Hyungsik made Al a wrap to and put it in Al’s mouth.

They eat deliciously and cheerfully.

-at the dorm-

“Dongjun-ah… what just happened?” Asks Minwoo carefully. “What does sikkie mean by special friend? Was he the one who makes you guys fighting?”

“Although we did decide to not interfere in anyone relationship, but we still need an explanation about this…” Taeheon says.

Dongjun let out a deep sigh before he answer, “Well it’s not really my business, you should ask him… but yeah they’re sort of dating, and Hyungsik were mad at me because yesterday he brought me food but I didn’t eat them because I had plan with Dongho.”

Although Minwoo and Taeheon were in shock they’re still trying to understand.

“Well I guess that could happen… we’re allowed to like anyone we like. But I had no idea Hyungsik likes boys. But I’m okay with it.” Says Taeheon.

“I think he was surprised as well since this is the first time he like someone as I know of. Aaah I don’t care, I still love Hyungsik he’s still my cutie dongsaeng whom I care about, and so does my baby Dongjyuniee. Whoever you like I will support you because I love you!” Says Minwoo while hugging Dongjun all over.

“But! You still have to apologize to that guy Dongjun-ah… he already made you foods and drives you as well as I hear.” Minwoo continues.

“Minwoo’s right Dongjun-ah.. no matter what, he did made an effort and goes through a lot to cooked you food right? I’m sure you’re not a bad guy.” Says Taeheon.

Dongjun sigh, “I guess you’re right…. Alright I’ll apologize to him later.”

“You know, they look cute together hehe Hyungsik and that guy.” Says Minwoo.

-in the meat restaurant-

“He’s really not a bad guy you know, Dongjun.” Hyungsik says, “he even saved my life before when I fell down the boat..” he continues.

“Eung, I know, I’ve seen the video and it was really brave of him.. And I really never see him as a bad guy Hyung..” Al smiles.

“I know right! But I really don’t know why he suddenly acted this way, and even before yesterday’s incident he keeps avoiding me. Why do you think he’s like this?” Says Hyungsik while pouting.

Al sighs, “Sometimes you could be really naïve hyung hehe.”

“Oh? What do you mean by that?” Asks Hyungsik tilting his head.

“Hmmm so I wonder why he’s like that…” teases Al while playing with his chopstick and looking at Hyungsik.

“Yaaaa wae geuraeeee~~? Oh I got a text. Eung, it’s from Dongjun, look.”

Hyung, when are you coming back?

If you’re coming with him, tell him I need to talk.

I want to apologize properly.

-KDJ

“See! See! I know he’s not a bad guy, look he want to apologize to you~ let’s find something to give to Dongjun~ hehe I’m so happy now.” Shouts Hyungsik.

 

After Hyungsik texts Dongjun that they’re close to the dorm, Dongjun waits for them in the front of their dorm’s building. And then after waiting for a few minutes a car came and parked near him, as soon as the engine stops Hyungsik comes out of the car with a smiley face at the thought of Dongjun and Al could become close with each other, the two person he really cherish. He goes closer to Dongjun and hugs him while calling his name cheerfully.

“Aish what are you doing get off” says Dongjun feeling awkward.

“Nothing hehehe I’m just happy~ you two go ahead and talk okay! I’ll be upstaris~ Gom-ah~ be careful on your way back home okay, thank you so much for everything today I love you~” Says Hyungsik while giving Al a hug. Al looked at Dongjun and see his expression. Feeling awkward by the moment Al could only say “Arrasseo hyung..” with a smile on his face. Hyungsik quickly get inside leaving the two guys some times alone.

It was awkward for a few moment because no one said anything. But then Dongjun about to start to say something but getting cut by Al.

“So here’s the thing..”

“You could drive, right hyung?” Asks Al.

“Well yeah but I’m about to talk here..” Says Dongjun getting dumbfounded.

“I know what you’re trying to say but..”

“But what? Don’t make me angry again.” Cut Dongjun.

“But I think I need you to drive me to the hospital first..” Al staggers after he says that making Dongjun run from his position to catch Al from falling.

“Ya ya ya what’s wrong? Get up!” Says Dongjun panic.

“Please take me to SA Hospital hyung…” Says Al weakly.

Dongjun quickly searches the car key from Al pockets, he unlock the car and put Al inside. Feeling panic and don’t know what to do he drives to SA Hospital, the same hospital where Dongho been going to.

Al’s phone keeps ringing so Dongjun decided to answer the call.

“Hello?”

“YA KIM SEUNGHYUN WHERE ARE YOU???” Screams some girl at the other side.

“So.. sorry this is Kim Dongjun and I don’t think Seunghyun able to speak right now…” Says Dongjun panic. He put the phone on speaker because he’s driving.

“Okay where are you now? If you don’t mind please take him to SA Hospital.” Says the girl.

“I’m on my way there.”

“Okay thank you.. Don’t panic and just bring him there, I’ll be in the hospital when you’re arrive.” She hangs up the call.

-----------------------------

a/n: Sorry for taking times to update and sorry again if this chapter is  a lil bit meh lol, I might gonna end this story soon but idk maybe not soon depends on how my mind wanders. I'm also currently writing other stories but I'll post it once this one is finnish and the other stories complete too :) enjoy and leave your comment bellow ^^