Chapter 7

Fireworks

Dongjun is alone in the dorm. He just lie there on the couch, moves to his room, and then to Junyoung’s room, and then to Siwan’s room. After awhile he’s about to enter Hyungsik’s room but he goes back to the couch and decided to watch something.

Sometimes he likes it to be alone in the silences like this. A little time for him to be able to just rest and think. He let out a sigh and get up and moves to the kitchen to see what Kevin has made for lunch. He realizes he’s hungry so he just eats it without preheating the foods he just doesn’t care about it. He’s not even bother to wear some clothes now that he’s alone. Well, of course he’s not , he still wears his boxers. So he eat the foods while watching some tv show, changing the channel back to back.

Dongjun feels like he hears something, so he goes back to his room and check his phone and there were already 5 missed calls from Minwoo. After thinking for a moment he decided to call him back. A few rings and Minwoo pick it up.

“Dongjun-aaaaah why didn’t you pick up my calls???I was so worried! What are you doing? Have you eat your lunch?”

“I was on the living room and I left my phone in my room. Yes I already ate my lunch. So where are you guys now? Did you have fun?”

“Of course!!! Guess where we are??? We’re at the amusement park!!!!!!!!!!!! It’s not crowded here so Junyoung hyung let us come hereeeee, are you sure you still didn’t want to join us?”

“Well that does sound fun. But no hyung thanks, you guys have fun alright! Bring me something nice!”

“Okay then if you say so, you too take care okay maknae?? Byeeeeee”. With that Minwoo ends the call, and another sigh comes out from Dongjun.

“Well at least they’re having fun….” After roaming in his room while thinking he decided to text Dongho and ask him to go out. Might as well go out and have fun too, he thought.

Ya Shin Dongho where are you? Are you busy?

Lets play!! Kkkk –KDJ

After a few minutes of waiting for an answer, his phone rings.

“Hello..” Dongjun answers the phone.

Hyung, where are you? Why do you wanna play suddenly? Kkkk

“Dongho-ya so what if I wanna play?? I’m at my dorm right now, so are you free?”

Well I didn’t have any schedule today. Let’s go eat I’m hungry

“Sure sure let’s eat out, you’re paying right?”

Mwoyaaa you’re the older one you should pay! Alright alright it will be my treat. Text me where to go!!

“Aigoo uri dongsaeng is the best! Haha okay okay I’ll text you, I’ll hang up now byeee see you later~”

Euung

And with that he has made a plan to eat out with Dongho. So he managed to take a shower and get dressed after he texted Dongho the location. Dongho has always been one of the closest friend he had – after milk caramel -. Although he’s younger than him, sometimes Dongho can be more mature than him.

He’s all ready to go when suddenly someone rang the bell to his dorm. He doesn’t expect anyone and pretty sure he told Dongho to meet at the meeting point. Curiously going to the door he did not expect to see Al in front of the door.

“Ya, what are you doing here?” Asks Dongjun puzzled.

“Well… Hyungsikkie told me that you’re alone here and might be hungry… he says Kevin already made you some but still insisted that I come over and bring you some more because you might be hungry again soon, and I really don’t mind because I like to cook.. so I hope you don’t mind either.. “ Says Al trying to explain.

“*scoff* well actually you really didn’t have to do this because I’m going out with my friends to eat right now.” Says Dongjun nonchalantly. He doesn’t know whether to judge Al as nice, or simply annoying because he thinks  he’s trying to look good.

“Aah… so you’re going out.. no wonder you look really nice. Well you always look nice but it’s not what I had expected to see you in your dorm.”

“Well do you expected me to be if I’m alone in the dorm? Well maybe, since you like guys anyway maybe you like to see their bodies as well.”

“I didn’t mean that, more like a comfortable clothes you know. And you didn’t have to be mean to me…. Do you hate me or something?”

Well duh “No it’s not that I hate you, I’m hungry, I tend to be sensitive and mean when I’m hungry.” Lies Dongjun. “Anyway thanks for bringing the foods let me put it inside.” He takes the food container and put it in the kitchen area.

“Wow you’re the same like me! I tend to be sensitive and mean too when I’m hungry lol. Oh by the way where are you going? Do you need a ride? I drove my car here.”

Is this guy completely naïve or what. But hey I could use a ride. Thought Dongjun.

“Sure that would be super! Can you drop me off at a Manhwa (comic/manga) Café called Bookshelf? Do you know where there is?”

“Aah Bookshelf? I know that place, come on I’ll give you a ride.” Says Al happily.

 -on the car-

“So who are you meeting with hyung? Will it be okay for you to go out? You’re popular, fans will be swarming wouldn’t they?” Asks Al trying to build a conversation which is turned down by Dongjun.

“Dongho, I don’t really care.”

“Aah…”…….. “I didn’t know you’re close with Dongho, I really like him in U-Kiss hehehe”

“Well try to get him then.” Teased Dongjun.

“Eung? Sorry, what?”

“No, nothing, you should just concentrate on driving. I’ll tell him you say hi.”

“Oh really??? Thank you hyung you’re the best!” Says Al excitedly.

“Just drive, concentrate.”

After a 20 minutes long of awkward and silences drive they finally arrived at Bookshelf, Dongjun quickly get off the car and enter the café while Al gave a goodbye.

“Hyung who was that guy? By the way you’re late, I got here first.” Asks Dongho as soon as Dongjun entered the café. It’s a Manhwa Café so there are mostly guys here and they probably doesn’t care about male idols.

“Ya you surprised me. I know I know sorry for being late, I’ll tell you about it later okay. Let’s just go to the vip room. Does anyone using it right now?”

“Nope, I already booked it, come on I wanna know what’s happening, since you’re asking me to go out first something must have happened. Let’s go.”

They’re in the vip room and Dongjun spill everything to Dongho. The younger gasped in shock.

“No way! Seriously? Wow daebak.” Says Dongho. “But, you know.. I saw him when he waved at you and it feels like I’ve seen him somewhere.”

“Ey, where did you could’ve met with that guy? I don’t think he plays baseball, you saw him right? He’s chubby.”

“Hey hey watch it! You and I does still have baby fat hyung. Ah and about baseball… Um.. There’s something I need to tell you too actually.. I think.” Dongho hesitates.

“What is it? Don’t go talking like that making me all curious. What’s wrong??” Asks Dongjun.

“You see… you know that my body and of course my health has been a little off lately right? And you know I’ve been coming to hospitals as well. And all the things that has happened to me… I’ve think about this and I think I don’t think i want to be an idol anymore hyung… no not only an Idol but an entertainer as well…” Explains Dongho, making the older one completely in shocked.

“Dongho-ya, are you really sure about this? Have you talked about it with your members? Ceo? Parents??”

“No…. not yet… this is just a lone thought and you’re the first one to know.. well since we’re hanging right now and spilling things.”

“Shi* Dongho-ya at least you should’ve talked about it with your members first! But it’s really none of my business, you’re my friends and I’m glad you’re telling me this.”

They both became silent for a moment, then Dongjun let out a sigh and start talking again.

“You know, I know you’ve been through a lot lately, and I do know about your health… and for you to come with this conclusion is really surprising and of course this is a big choice you choose. And I wont hold you out or anything. If you’re sure about what you choose, then I will support you, no matter what you choose.”

“Thank you hyung… that’s really mean a lot to me…”

“Okay we need to stop being mellow like this! Why haven’t we order anything yet???” Says Dongjun starts looking at the menu. “Ah and one more thing. Do talk to your members about this, especially Eli hyung… you’re one of his closest friend and he really take you as his younger brother, so please talk to him too.”

“Yes, I’ll talk to him soon. I’m going to think for a little bit more…”

“Now now I’m going to have hmmm I’m starving so bibimbap sounds great! You?” Ask Dongjun to Dongho while he presses the bell to call the waitress.

They eat they chat they laugh with each other, enjoying their moment being like a normal teenagers supposed to be. And then Dongho remembers something.

“Ah! Hyung!” Shout Dongho.

“Aish, you surprised me! Why? What’s wrong?”

“I think I remember where I saw him. I saw him a lot, at the hospital.”

……………………………………………….

A/N : okay i know it's a little bit random with Dongho in this chapter but I love U-Kiss I love Dongho and it's really makes me sad that he decided to leave the group but it's okay because no matter what I'll respect his decision~ and the new member Jun is really adorable!!! lol sorry if it's too crappy XD let me know what you think on the comment box~