Chapter 3

Fireworks

Days have passes after that night. Sure usually Hyungsik and Dongjun will pull of a ‘Love and War’ act when they quarrel and then hugging each other so lovingly. But after that night, it just seem like Dongjun has been avoiding Hyungsik. He keeps quiet, doesn’t talk much, and doesn’t even smile or laugh that much either.

The others actually notices this changes of him, Siwan and Taeheon of course always have this motherly vibe and mind have asked what’s going on with him, but Dongjun’s answer is always the same.

“I’m fine, seriously.” Dongjun answers with a weak smile.

“Are you sure? You could always tell me and the others if something been bothering you… We’re worried, Heechul said that you didn’t even sleeps most of the night.” Says Taeheon.

“He said that you’ve been up most of the night, you keep moving in your bed and mumbled to yourself. Seriously, what’s wrong?” Siwan also worries about the maknae, it’s not usual for him to behave like this.

“Hyung, I’m telling you I’m fine. It just.. I have trouble sleeping lately so maybe I get cranky often these days I’m sorry.” Lies Dongjun to his hyungs not even dare to look them in the eyes, he keeps looking to the floor.

“If that’s the problem you could just asked me to make you some hot chocolate Dongjun-ah, I’d gladly make some for you.” Offers Taeheon sincerely.

“No it’s okay, I don’t want to trouble you. It’ll get better soon I promise. So don’t worry.” Dongjun trying to soothe his hyungs. Eventually Taeheon gave up and just hug the maknae and comes out of his room.

Siwan of course being smart and observant, he knows that Dongjun were lying. So he tries to talk some more after Taeheon left the room.

“What really happen?” Asks Siwan calmly. “Maybe you don’t want to talk now, but when you need me, I’ll be here and listen to you.”

There were silences for a few minutes, Siwan was about to leave the room but Dongjun stops him.

“Hyung…”

“Yes?”

“I’ll tell you… but please don’t tell anyone about this. You’re right.. I need to talk to someone, and I trust you.” Dongjun finally gave in and ask Siwan to sit with him with teary eyes showing his worries and problems.

“Of course, I won’t tell anyone, but if it something big and you need help, I can’t promise you though.”

“No… You don’t have to tell anyone about this.” Says Dongjun, lowering his head. Siwan comes to him and give him a hug until Dongjun ready to talk. And then Dongjun finally tells him what’s been bugging him this whole time.

While that happens, Junyoung is in the living room with Heecheol and Taeheon watching some movie on tv. Kevin is out doing radio, and Kwanghee is still shooting for a variety program. And on the other hand, Hyungsik’s busy texting with Al on his room, he sometimes giggles on his own. Sure he just got back from his individual schedule and he’s tired. But he don’t care, somehow texting with Al makes him forget all his fatigues.

It has been a week since their meeting, and both of them admit that they miss each other – although they still haven’t confess- so they decided to meet with each other again this Friday. Yeah it’s kinda hard to meet because of Hyungsik’s packed schedule. But not for long they will end their promotion and he’ll only left with individual schedule so he hopes it will be easier to meet then.

So they’ve decided to meet again on monday afternoon, right after Hyungsik’s schedules end. Since it will be hard to meet on an open place, they’ll just meet up on the coffee shop again.

Another days have passed again, Siwan is in a dilemma about what to do with Dongjun’s problem but he can’t do anything yet. He always sees Hyungsik acting all lovey dovey with his phone, texting with Al. at the same times, Dongjun keep sulking even more. And finally Monday comes, once again Hyungsik struggles with his wardrobe, he want to wear something comfortable but still looking good. And just then Dongjun pass by his room so he calls him.

“Dongjun-ah come here! Please help me with this…”

“What? You’re going out with him again?” Asks Dongjun cold.

“Yes I’m meeting him again, and you’re not going to interfere like the last time you did. Now tell me, does this one look good? Or should I wear this one?” Hyungsik didn’t even think about Dongjun and keeps bugging him with what to wear, Dongjun starts to get piss but luckily Siwan comes and told him to get out.

“Junnie-yah you can go back to your room, I’ll help him. I’ve been doing this ever since Kwanghee asked me for the first time.” Siwan smiles. So Dongjun walking slowly to his room, giving Siwan a little smile and a soft thank you.

“Sikkie-yah, have you found out about how you feel?” Siwan asks carefully while Hyungsik still trying to match this with that making the younger look up to him.

“Um, yeah… Sort of. Hyung, what about this one?”

“Well I like it, but I think this will look better with this one.” He takes the dark brown chino pants on Hyungsik’s hand and matches it with a long sleeve white tee that has a brown pocket on the chest area and stripes pattern on the arms area.

“You’re right! Okay I’ll go with this one~ thanks hyung” Shouts Hyungsik excitedly.

“Will I ever going to meet him?” Siwan ask again, this time more serious. “Are you serious with him?”

“I don’t know yet, this is new to me. But yeah I think this might be serious… and of course I’ll introduce him to you, when the time is right.” He smiles at him but Siwan lets out a sigh.

“What’s wrong hyung? Something bugging you?”

“No, nothing. I’m fine. Just get ready, you’ll be late.”

“Oh shoot! I forgot! But hyung… Are you going to just stand there while I change or…. Well I have no problem with it, you guys have seen my body anyway, but still” Hyungsik asks getting dumbfounded, making Siwan realize that he’s still standing there, frozen with his thought.

“Ah you’re right, sorry I’ll get out now. Good luck for today, and have fun.” Siwan smiles and then he walks out of the room. He closes the door and let out a long sigh.

“What should I do with these crazy messed up kids?” He said to himself.

“Why are you always talks to yourself or giggling whenever you come out from Hyungsik’s room?” Asks Kevin, really curious.

“Hahaha really? Nothing, just thinking to myself. I’m hungry, wanna grab something?”

“Well if you said so. Sure I’m starving!”

“Ya! By the way, how did your talk goes with Dongjun? Did he say anything? Taeheon said it’s just some sort of problem with sleeping? Insomnia? But I also heard that you stayed in his room for awhile after he left? So what happen? Did he say anything?” Kevin attacks Siwan with his question, clearly worried about the maknae of the group, he is one of the candidate for the leader back in the days. Well, the both are.

“I did stay in his room for awhile, but nothing to be alarmed though. He… just need some time to deal with something. Let’s just let him be for awhile, okay?”