Chapter 5

Fireworks

They keep walking in silences, side by side. Sometime taking a glances at each other, mesmerizes by each others. And finally, Hyungsik can’t keep it inside anymore.

“Gom-ie yah, I know this might sound crazy and too soon or something like that. But, I think I’m in love with you.” Hyungsik stops and grabs Al’s hand.

 Al freezes at that moment, eyes widened by the words. His expression shows his shock, stunned by the words that comes out of Hyungsik’s lips.

“What??” is the only word that could comes out of Al’s mouth.

“Urgh, I knew it! I knew this would happen! This is weird for you isn’t it? A guy confesses to another guy that he loves him. I mean what am I thinking?? Gosh I’m so stupid!”

“Hyung! Stop! It’s not like that… it just… well… I still can’t believe that someone like you, Park Hyungsik, guys that every girls want and loved, would actually love me…”

“Don’t say that…”

“Hyung wait, I’m not finish yet.” He stops Hyungsik from saying anything first. “Well, honestly, I… always been in love with you too.” Al blushes at saying those words. Tears starts forming when he continues what he was saying. “But I’m afraid if I ever confess to you, you wouldn’t love me back and find it weird and we can’t…”

Al hasn’t finish what he’s about to say, struggling to let it out, but Hyungsik already pulls him into his embrace. He hugs him tight while Al’s starts crying.

“Just stop. Don’t you even say that. Now you know that I love you and that’s it. Just… hold still like this. Let’s cherish this moment. Now we know that we both love each other and that’s the only thing that matter now.”

Al starts crying on Hyungsik’s chest while he’s still hugging him, and then... Slowly Al put his hand around Hyungsik’s waist, hugging him back. And they keep hugging just like that, the world and time feels like it stop moving. For now, they’re the only one in their own world.

After a few minutes, Al starts to calm down. They let go of each other and go sit in the nearest bench. Al’s still trembling and looks cold, so Hyungsik left him for a moment to grab some coffee from the coffee vending machine.

“Here, drink this… this will make you warm.” He offers Al the coffee.

“Thanks hyung…” Al says with a weak smile. He starts drinking his coffee, while Hyungsik keeps looking at him.

They sit in silences, glancing at each other. And finally Hyungsik decided to be the one who breaks the ice.

“So… are you okay now?”

“Eung, I’m fine now… Just a little startled back then. But I’m okay now.”

“You know, now that we know about each other’s feeling, what are we now?”

“I don’t know… of course I love you and will always love you, but… I don’t know, what do you want hyung?” Al hesitates.

“I love you too,” he pauses for a moment, “do you want to be a couple?” Hyungsik blushes but looking straight into Al’s eyes.

“Hyung… Are you serious about this? What if your fans finds out about it? What if..” Al starts to worry about a lot of things.

“I don’t care, as long as I could be with you.” Hyungsik says sincerely, “and they won’t even guess that we’re a couple, it’s not like they would assume to that thought.”

“If that’s what you want, then I’ll do it hyung. I want to be with you too.” Al smiles at the thought.

“And now, we’re both officially a couple.” Hyungsik grabs Al’s hand and hold it tight.

“Hyung, could you hug me one more time?” Al asks after he check whether there’s lot of people or not.

“Of course, I love hugging you, you’re so cuddly.” Hyungsik pulls him into his hug, and then he put his arm around Al’s waist and Al’s head is leaning on Hyungsik’s shoulder.

“You know hyung, I don’t want this night to be over…” Al speaks slowly, “But we still have to go home… it’s late.”

“I know… but, just a little bit more okay?”

“Eung…” Al closes his eyes while Hyungsik start caressing his hair.

After a few minutes they finally going home, Al has to take Hyungsik back to his dorm and drives himself back to his own house. Hyungsik feels sorry about this, he should’ve drives him off but instead it’s the opposite.

At the dorm, Siwan’s already waiting for him on the living room. When Hyungsik enters the house, Siwan could see the big smile on his face.

“Something good happened today? You’re late. It past midnight already.” Siwan scolding Hyungsik for coming home late but he couldn’t hide his curiosity too.

“Eung hyung something good did happen today,” Hyungsik answers with a big smile still on his face, “You cannot believe what just happened today! I told him hyung!”

“What is it? What just happened?” Dongjun comes out of his room while scratching his head.

“Um, nothing, just, something.” Lies Hyungsik, “oh why are you still awake anyway?”

“I’m hungry” Dongjun simply answers and then he goes to the kitchen to grab a bowl of cereal or maybe just make sandwich instead. “So, what’s exactly happening here? You do realize that you’re being a little bit loud now, right? Heecheol hyung just complained before, and you might get scold by Junyoung hyung later.”

“Oops I forgot, okay I’ll keep it down. Hyung let’s go to my room!” Hyungsik grabs Siwan’s hand but the older one stops him.

“Actually Junyoung is sleeping in your room now.”

“Wait, what? Why?”

“Well, he was actually going to ask you first but you doesn’t seem like you’re about to be home soon back then, so he just sleep there.”

“Okay, but why?” Hyungsik asks again.

“I don’t know, you have your stuff all over the floor and you’re room’s kinda messy, I still don’t get why he want to sleep there anyway.” Siwan answers in a deep thought and curiosity. Hyungsik put on a mong (blank) face while Dongjun actually trying to hold his laugh.

“Hyuuuung~ you didn’t have to say thaaat!! And you! Don’t laugh!” Hyungsik starts whining over Siwan’s comment and Dongjun’s laugh.

“Ah you’re right. Anyway where were we?” Asks Siwan.

“Um, nowhere? We haven’t even starts yet hyung.”

“Oh, yeah. Well I guess we could talk here.” Suggests Siwan.

“Don’t mind me here, I won’t disturb you guys. Just eating here, nothing more.” Dongjun says, while stirring his cereal in his bowl. He pretends like he doesn’t care, but he’s dying to know.

Hyungsik rolls his eyes by his comment but eventually gives up and agree to just talk about it in the living room with Siwan.

And so, Hyungsik starts telling Siwan how his date went, all the details, including what happened in Han River, when he confessed. Hyungsik thought that he whispers with enough small low voice so that Dongjun can’t hear him. But he was wrong. Dongjun heard everything, every details. With his eyes facing at his cereal bowl. Eating in silences.

 

----------------------

AN: Hey guys~~~ Sorry I haven't update in awhile >.< all the paperwork homework and exams consumed me all semester! But I'm on a break now so hopefully i could update some more this time ^^

Thank you so much for reading my story, and for those who comments too thank you so much ^^ comments if you wanted too hehe it motivate me to write more!

Ah and also sorry if this chapter is short >< and for all the grammar mistakes I'm really sorry about that lol XD anyway this is getting too long, thanks guys!