Chapter 12 - Final

Fireworks

Hyungsik enters the room slowly, Al is sleeping and the girl that Dongjun saw the last time is sitting near the bed while reading the book her expression doesn’t look like she’s surprises and she sighs at the sight.

“I know you’ll be here eventually… Hello again Dongjun. Come on get inside.” She offers.

Hyungsik still can’t get his eyes off of Al he starts sobbing again.

“How’s his condition Misa noona?” Asks Dongjun.

“As you can see… it’s not like I could do anything…” She looks at Hyungsik, “You could sit here if you want, stay beside him.”

Hyungsik nods accepting the offer, he sits and holds Al’s hand while sobbing. ‘’Seunghyun-ah..”

Misa gives a small chuckle, “It’s been so long since anyone calls him by his real name…”

When Hyungsik calls his name, Al slowly opens his eyes weakly.

“Hyung, am I dreaming? Is it really you?”

“I’ll give you guys some time.. “ Says Misa also asking Dongjun to come out with her.

“Of course silly, it’s me.”

“W-what are you doing here?”

“You bad guy, how could you break up with me like that.”

“What are you talking about, it was all just a game.”

“Why are you still saying that? You bad guy..”

“I-I don’t want you to see me like this… I’m sorry…” Cries Al.

“Ssh don’t cry, don’t cry, eung? I’m here now…”

-outside the room-

“Thank you, for bringing him here.” Says Misa.

“I just.. feel like he should at least know the truth.”

“You did well… Al, yesterday, he had his surgery. The surgery went well but there’s no improvement on him, he slightly losing his sight too.” Misa starts explaining to Dongjun.

“Al asks me, if its okay to not continue on the other surgery.. He doesn’t want to burden me, and he’s losing his hope. I hope, with Hyungsik here he’ll have a reason to live, but I don’t know.. he’s acting strong but I know he’s in pain,” Misa can’t hold back his tears.

After Misa calms down, they get back into the room and saw that Hyungsik and Al is sleeping , Dongjun whispers to Misa saying that the past 2 days Hyungsik didn’t get that much sleep.

They wakes up before lunch time and Hyungsik feeds Al with the foods, making sure that Al eats every one of it and take the medicine. Hyungsik tells Al what he has been doing for these 2 days, he tells him that it’s hard for him after the break up. That day was filled with sweet conversation and after Hyungsik and Dongjun gets home, Al tells Misa that he agrees to do the next surgery.

The next day, Hyungsik visits Al again before the surgery.

“I’m sorry I can’t wait here L I have schedule.. “

“It’s okay, you’re coming here even before the surgery gives me strength. I-I will see you when I wake up, right?”

“Of course,” Hyungsik Al’s hair, “Promise me, you’ll get better when you wake up, eung?”

Al nods, Hyungsik wants to stay but his schedule wont let him, thankfully after this he won’t have schedule for the rest of the week. They bid farewell by waving, but then Hyungsik comes to Al again and giving him a hug and a light kiss on the cheek. With that, Hyungsik went to his schedule and 30 minutes later, Al undergoes his surgery.

After he’s done with his schedule, Hyungsik decided to go to Junyoung and tell him everything, he’s going to asks him to stay over at the hospital.

“So that’s why you’ve been acting weird this whole time… I guess it’s really hard on you isn’t it?”

Hyungsik nods at Junyoung’s question.

“Does Siwan knows about this?”

“He knows, but he doesn’t know about the situation now.”

“Wait here I’m gonna talk to Siwan.”

“Hyung please don’t talk too long… I promise him to be there when he wakes up.” Hyungsik pleads.

“Of course,” Junyoung smiles “But we’re gonna need more than one voice to convince the manager to let you stay over at the hospitals.” With that Junyoung asks Siwan to come to his room and they discuses what to do there.

After the discussion, they goes up to the manager. The manager were against it at first, no matter how you see it Hyungsik is an idol and letting him to stay over is just too risky. But the 2 oldest member of ZE:A (besides Kevin of course) convince him that it’s a really dear friend of Hyungsik so he finally lets him to go.

When Hyungsik gets to the hospital Al is not awake yet, Misa said it’s been about 3 hours after the surgery and it’s probably because of the anesthesia and other med stuff. Misa allows Hyungsik to sit beside Al and waits for him to wake up.

While waiting, Hyungsik fell asleep and Al wakes up first and he could see that Hyungsik is really here, holding his hand. He doesn’t want to wake him up so he Hyungsik’s hand (which holding Al’s hand) slowly by his thumb but the sudden movement wakes Hyungsik up.

“You’re awake?” Asks Hyungsik smiling.

“I’m sorry hyung I didn’t mean to wake you up..”

“It’s okay, how are you feeling?” Says Hyungsik again holding Al’s hand and looks at Al’s eye tenderly with a soft smile.

 “I’m fine I guess..” Al gives him a weak smile, “You keep your promise, you’re here…”

“Of course I’m here, I’ll be here with you for the rest of the week I’m not going anywhere.” Hyungsik Al’s hair and palmed Al’s face. He didn’t want to admit but Al’s face got slimmer than it used to be.

“Thank you…” Al’s tears start falling to his cheek.

“Ssh, you don’t have to say thank you, Ssh Ssh don’t cry…”

“I’m happy, that you’re here, with me… I’m sorry for you to see me like this…”

“Now that’s just nonsense, why wouldn’t I look at you? You’re always cute and sweet every time I see you. Do you need anything? I’ll get you some water okay?” Al nods.

By then someone opens the door and it’s Misa, Al squints his eyes to see who it is but he can’t see it. Misa saw what he was doing and she’s afraid that what she’s predicting is happening. Al’s sight got even worse after the surgery.

“You’re awake now.” Says Misa smilling.

Hyungsik gives Al his water and Al says thanks softly.

“How are you feeling now?” Asks Misa.

“I don’t know noona, I think I’m fine…” Misa nods as a respond, “Noona…” Al pauses, “I… I want to eat chocolate cake…” He blushes.

Misa was shocked, Misa and Hyungsik look at each other and chuckles.

“W-what’s wrong? I can’t eat cake??” Says Al embarrass.

“Okay okay I’ll get you some,” Misa smiles, “Stay with him okay?” Asks Misa to Hyungsik which he nods.

“I guess you’re feeling better now if you want to eat cake, is it okay for you to eat it?” Asks Hyungsik to Al.

“ You like chocolate care aren’t you Hyung? I just want to smell it you could eat it.” Says Al giving him a soft smile.

“Seunghyun-ah…”

“Y-you call me Seunghyun..”

“I told you didn’t I? I want to be someone who can call your real name” Says Hyungsik patting Al’s head.

“It’s really been so long since anyone calls me that, now almost no one call me by it. I love it when you call me Seunghyun hyung..” Al tries to look around the room but he can really get the picture of it, luckily he can see Hyungsik really clear. At least he still can see what’s in front of him. At least he’s not blind. Al’s thought.

While talking about what Hyungsik was doing before he came to the hospital, Misa came back with a box in her hand.

“Here, I got you some cakes. Thankfully there’s a bakery near the hospital that’s still open. But.. Al you can’t really eat the cake… I asked the doctor and he said you can’t…”

“It’s okay noona, I know it’s going to be like this. Noona, you and Hyungsik hyung can eat it. I just want to smell the scent of chocolate, and I know both of you probably haven’t eat yet.. Sorry for the trouble noona.”

“Silly, at times like this and you’re still worrying about us..” Hyungsik lightly pinch Al’s cheek.

Misa sighs and chuckles slowly. “Okay then, Hyungsik-ah let’s eat..”

They eat while talking with each other, not to loud because it’s late at night already. With the conversation Hyungsik finds out that Misa is actually a 2nd generation from a rich family. She knows Al since they were little but sadly Al’s parents passed away from a car accident and ever since high school.

Misa’s family are now living overseas but Misa stays in Korea to take care of the company in Korea, and also to take care of Al. Most of people doesn’t calls Al Seunghyun because they’re used to call him Al and Seunghyun was used by his parents when they were alive and it reminds him of them when he’s called by that but he doesn’t mind when Hyungsik calls him Seunghyun it actually calms him down and feels like being loved again.

“Al, I’m sorry but I have to go back and I can’t come tomorrow because of some paperworks and meeting. Will you be okay?” Asks Misa worried.

“It’s okay noona, Hyungsik hyung said he’ll be here so I think I’ll be okay.”

“Hyungsik-ah please take care of him will you?” Hyungsik nods, “You should sleep now… You still need to recover from the surgery… I’ll be going now.”

Misa was about to leave, but then Al stops her, “Noona…”

“Eung?” Which Misa responds.

“Be careful, and… thank you… for everything…”

Misa smiles and kiss Al  on the cheek, “You’re welcome, now sleep…” with that Misa leaves the room.

After assisting Al to the toilet, Hyungsik covers him with a blanket to keeps him warm.

“You need to sleep Seunghyun-ah.. It’s late..”

“Where are you going to sleep hyung?”

“Me? I could sleep on the sofa, but I won’t leave this seat until you’re asleep.”

“Hyung can you give me the book on the desk near the sofa?” Al can’t see it but it probably over there.

“Okay wait a second,” Hyungsik gets up and gets the book, “Here you go.”

Al’s relieve that the book is really there, he takes it and put it near his pillow.

“It’s the book that you told me before right? Your favorite book that you read often?”

“Eung..”

“You’re not planning to read it at night are you?”

“No hyung, I’m going to sleep now.. thank you..”

“You’re welcome.. let’s sleep..”

When Al finally asleep, Hyungsik gets up and check if the IV is still enough until the morning. He fixes Al’s blanket and then he kisses Al’s forehead, whispering “Have a sweet dream…”

Hyungsik moves to the sofa and get ready to sleep himself, not long until he fall asleep.

In the middle of the dawn, Al wakes up.. Hyungsik is not beside him so he believe that he’s sleeping in the sofa. The sofa is far for him to see but he wakes up anyway while Hyungsik still asleep. He takes the book near his pillow, grab a paper that he puts inside and pen on the lamp desk beside his bed. He writes a letter, because he knows it will be too late if it’s not now. When he finish writing while sobbing quietly he slips the paper back in the book and he wipes his tears and sleep again.

When Al wakes up in the morning, Hyungsik is already awake and he’s staring outside of the window. Maybe because he just wake up but his sight is actually a little bit better than last night.

“Good morning, you’re awake?” Greets Hyungsik when he realizes Al’s awake.

“Morning hyung…”

“The nurse was just checking on you but you were sleeping peacefully so she can’t wake you up. You want to wash up?”

“W-wash up? Y-you’re going to wash me up? B-b-but I’m not ready yet….. for you to see my body…” Al stutters from panic Hyungsik was taken aback but he laughs.

“What are you thinking about? We’re only going to wipe you with warm wet towel.”

Al sighs in relieve and he agrees to do that, after he’s done washing up Hyungsik helps him with his breakfast. And not long after Al takes his medicine, someone’s knocking on the door. And it was Dongjun, Siwan and Junyoung. But Al can’t really distinguish it, the door is still too far for him, but the window he still can see it in the morning. Or was it because Hyungsik was there?

“Hyung! Dongjun-ah! You’re here!!!” Says Hyungsik excited. “Wait why are you here?” Ask Hyungsik only too late to ask this which makes the others laugh.

“We’re here to visit Al of course.” Says Dongjun, “Ya, annyeong, how are you?”

“Annyeonghaseyo, I’m feeling better…” Al smiles.

“So this is Al then? Whoa I could finally meet him now, nice to meet you I’m Siwan.” Says Siwan offering a handshake.

“And I’m ZE:A Leader Junyoung, nice to meet you..”

“Nice to meet you too, I’m Kim Seunghyun but you can call me Al.” Answers Al handshaking both of them. “I can’t believe I could meet Siwan hyung and Junyoung hyung, such an honor to meet you guys.”

“W-w-wait, why are you here again? I know dongjun knows, but hyung why?”

“For God sake Hyungsik-ah, you told us about it yesterday remember?” Says Junyoung annoyed.

“AAAh! You’re right! Ahahahaha I forgot about it.”

“Here, for you.” Says Junyoung tossing him a brown bag from McD, “You haven’t eat have you?”

“Hyuungg~~~ You’re the best!”

Al laugh by the sight he’s seeing. Instead of a fancy idols, he saw friends, family.

“Are you really feeling better now?” Siwan asks sincerely while Hyungsik is eating and Junyoung and Dongjun are talking to him, well teasing him.

“Yes I am, thank you for asking…”

“Hyunsik told me a lot about you, when you first met, and everything. I’m glad I could finally meet you now.”

“He did?”

“Yes.. it’s.. the first time he fell in love, by listening to his stories, I’m glad that it was with you.”

Al’s keeps silence, he can’t believe it’s Hyungsik first love but it’s going to end just like drama…

“What’s wrong? Are you hurt somewhere?” Asks Siwan concerned.

“Seunghyun-ah, what’s wrong? Are you okay?” Hyungsik came to him.

“Ah, I’m okay, I just lost in my thought. Are you done eating?”

They’re talking to each other now, Siwan Junyoung and Dongjun tells Al lots of stories about Hyungsik that he doesn’t know.

“He often walks after shower you know, it’s annoying.” Says Dongjun and Al’s laugh.

“Ya! We’re all boys anyway! And you guys are my family!” Defends Hyungsik,

“But still, it’s really uncomfortable you know.” Says Junyoung.

They keep talking and by observing (since they’re all beside his bed) he sees that Junyoung is always looking at Dongjun, at first he thought maybe it was because he’s a protective leader or something but it was different. Al’s eyes met with Siwan and Siwan chuckles as if he knows what Al’s thinking.

“By the way, the members are all know about you and Al, they wanted to visit you too but it will be to difficult if all 9 of us including Hyungsik to be here. We’re going to stand out too much.” Says Junyoung.

“R-really? Aaah so embarrassing!” Says Hyungsik blushing, Al didn’t say anything he laugh but he’s blushing as well.

“We gotta go now, manager hyung is waiting.. Get better soon okay Al?” Says Dongjun.

“Eung, thank you so much hyung… Junyoung hyung and Siwan hyung too thank you so much…” they bid farewell and Hyungsik them to the outside of the room.

“Seunghyun-ah are you okay? You look pale, you’re sweating too.” Asks Hyungsik worried.

“I’m okay, it’s just a little bit hot that’s why I’m sweating…”

“Really? It’s pretty cool to me.. I’ll make it a little bit cooler,” Hyungsik reach the AC remote, ”It’s better now?” and then Al nods.

“Now you need to rest again… we were talking a lot before. You should take a nap.”

“I want to read a little bit first hyung..”

“Okay than, I’m going to open the window so we can get fresh air as well.” Hyungsik goes to the window, “I’m going to stand here for a little bit, okay?” Al nods, and Hyungsik gives him a smile.. After a few minutes Hyungsik starts gazing and spacing out.

Al’s trying to read his book but the words are too small, he looks at Hyungsik although it’s not that clear but he can see Hyungsik’s gazing and spacing out of the window. Al’s feeling broken inside and he’s actually holding his pain, he starts sobbing quietly holding back his crying. He tries hard to wipe his tears, close his eyes and try to sleep while holding his book. Hyungsik didn’t notice what just happen and he thought Al’s asleep, he holds Al’s hand and it slowly.

Al wakes up again because he needs to eat and take his medicine, Hyungsik helps him sincerely with everything. When the med kicks in Al’s sleeping again. Hyungsik got a text from Misa that says she’ll be back around 8-9 because the meeting went longer.

Because Al’s keeps sweating, Hyungsik wipes him with a towel. Hyungsik takes the book in Al’s hand he looks at it and smile. But then Al start coughing, it was soft at first but it got worse. Hyungsik panic and ring the bell to the nurse station. The cough is getting worse and panic Hyungsik starts holding Al, hugging him tight in his embrace to calm him down. He keeps coughing but he calms down a little, gripping his hands on Hyungsik’s waist but he slowly losing his consciousness. The nurses came and check on and they gave him another medicine through the IV and he’s back asleep.

After the nurses are out, he looks at Al deeply and he can’t hold it back he gets out f the room and cry his eyes out. And then he sees Misa running to him. Hyungsik tells Misa what just happened while still sobbing so Misa has to hold him to calms him down.

The doctor checks on Al and he runs some test while Al’s still sleeping under the medicines.

“I don’t know why but.. His condition is getting worse...” Says the doctor and Hyungsik starts sobbing again.

“B-but you said after the 2nd surgery he’ll get better.”

“We the doctors have done our best, his body shows improvement at first, but now he’s dropping again… we will still do our best for the patient. It’ll be better for him if he can go through tonight.”

“I really hope so.. thank you doctor..” Says Misa, “Hyungsik-ah.. stop crying… we can let Al see we’re crying…, eung?”

Hyungsik can’t stop his crying, they both wait at the outside of the room because Hyungsik is still crying but he slowly calm himself down. He can’t let Al sees him crying like this. Misa gave him a cup of coffee and bread.

They quietly open the room and Al’s slowly waking up. He holds his book and signs them to come in and sit beside him with a soft smile as well. So Hyungsik and Misa gets into the room with a weak smile.

“You need more sleep” Says Misa.

“Eung, you need more sleep Seunghyun-ah..” Says Hyungsik agrees.

“I’m tired of sleeping… tell me some stories, what’s going on in the company noona?”

Misa sighs, “You’re really something else…” and then Misa tells him about her day. Because Misa knows Al likes stories and he really do cares about what happens with others. Slowly he’s getting sleepy while listening to Misa’s stories and he fell asleep in the end, leaving the two others in silences.

“Noona,” says Hyungsik after a little while, “I.. Can I make an event for Seunghyun tomorrow? It’ll only be in the hospital’s garden…”

“Sure, you can do that. But, lets see his condition first tomorrow, okay?”

“Yes, I understand. I’m gonna make a phone call noona..” Hyungsik leaves the room.

The next morning Misa has to go to work again so she asks Hyungsik to take care of him while she’s gone. While Al’s sleeping Hyungsik keeps talking quietly on the phone planning his event for Al. And not for long after Hyungsik hang up his phone Al wakes up.

Hyungsik didn’t notice that Al is awake; he’s looking outside the window when radiant light from the sun shine on him. Al’s happy to be happy this beautiful sight for once and they just stay like that for a couple minutes. Hyungsik look to his right and see that Al is awake.

“Why didn’t you call me when you’re awake?” Says Hyungsik while walking to the bed and sit.

“You look so peaceful back then, I don’t want to disturb you.”

“Why would you disturb me? We could have enjoyed it together..” Hyungsik Al’s hair. “Do you want anything?”

“Nothing.. Let’s just stay like this for a moment..” Al takes Hyungsik hands and they look at each other softly. And then someone knocks the door and Hyungsik tell them to come in.

“Here’s your meal, and here’s your medicine.. Please take it when you’re finish with the food..” Says the nurse while putting the meal and the medicine on the table.

Hyungsik moves the table to the bed after he helps Al to sit down and then he feeds him the meal.

“I can eat by myself hyung,” Says Al embarrasses.

“I know, but I want to feed you, says Aaah..” Hyungsik teases Al, Al keeps blushing but he didn’t complain anyway and so he enjoyed his meal.

They spend the day by talking and sharing some stories. Hyungsik reads Al some magazine and books with some funny impersonations. Al’s having a good time. When the sun’s about to set, hyungsik proposes Al to go outside for a little.

“Lets get some fresh air, okay?”

“Really? Is it okay?”

“Eung, I already asked Misa noona and she already asked the doctor so it’s all okay~ we’re only going to the hospital’s garden so it will be okay.”

“Okay then, as long as you’re with me..” Says Al agrees.

Hyungsik and a nurse helps Al to sit on the wheelchair, AL didn’t want to use a wheelchair but it’s necessary for him to do that they says. Hyungsik makes sure that Al’s wearing enough clothing to keeps him warm.  So, they goes down through the elevator and Hyungsik pulls him all the way to the garden.

Al’s taking a deep breath enjoying the air, it’s been like forever since he’s outside. Hyungsik feels happy seeing Al’s so happy with this small action. Hyungsik pulls the wheelchair near a bench on the garden and he helps Al to gets up and sit on the bench. They’re enjoying the last moments of the sun setting.

“Seunghyun-ah,” Calls Hyungsik.

“Yes?”

“I realized we haven’t really take that much picture of us before.. Lets take a picture!”

“What? Like, right now? We didn’t have any camera and I’m so ugly right now…”

But then Hyungsik takes a Polaroid camera and his smartphone from his jacket’s pockets.

“Tada~ Hehe, you’re not ugly! So let’s take a picture~”

At first they take silly pictures with Hyungsik’s phone, but then Hyungsik’s wants to use the Polaroid camera.

“Now let’s use the Polaroid one, we didn’t have any Polaroid photo..”

They get close to each other, the first picture taken is both Hyungsik and Al being close and smiling to the camera. The second picture is, they’re both looking to each other. And the last picture is another one with Hyungsik and Al being close to each other and smiling genuinely and softly to the camera.

They’re both looking through the pictures that were taken and laugh softly. Their face was close to each other, it’s getting closer, and they finally kiss. A soft kiss on the lips so sweet and sincere. Afraid that someone might see them, they pulled back a little and Hyungsik whispers.

“I have a surprise for you..” Hyungsik makes a phone call and says, “Now….”

And then fireworks starts lighting and lit up the sky, it’s not much, but Al’s so touched by it tears start falling while he’s smiling.

“So beautiful…” Says Al softly, it’s not really clear for him but he still can see the sparks.

“Do you remember? The first time we met was when there’s a fireworks at Kahi noona’s party, that’s when our eyes first met each other, you also told me you likes fireworks..” Says Hyungsik.

“You remember all that? I thought it was just me back then, when our eyes first met, my hearts burst just like the fireworks, and that’s when I realize, that love at first sight is actually real.”

“Of course I remember, and you’re not the only one.. my heart burst too, but I guess it’s just that I was late to notice it.” Hyungsik Al’s hair.

“Thank you.. for everything..” Al says softly, he then reaches out his arm and he takes the book that he secretly put on his wheelchair when Hyungsik didn’t notice. And he gives Hyungsik his book as he rest his head on Hyungsik’s shoulder.

“Seunghyun-ah.. next time.. Should we go ice skating?” Asks Hyungsik, Al’s eyes feels so heavy and he doesn’t give any responses.

“And what about eating chocolate cake at that cake shop you told me about? Sounds delicious..” Hyungsik’s voice gets weak and tears start falling from his eyes, he has a bad feeling, and then there’s no strength from Al’s head.

“Seunghyun-ah..” Calls Hyungsik, “Seunghyun-ah.. you didn’t have to answer…” and the he looks at Al and start panics. “Seunghyun-ah” he calls again.

He quickly screams for help and the nurses and doctor who passes by starts coming and helps him putting Al in the wheelchair and quickly bring him to the emergency room. Hyungsik keeps crying even until Misa get to the hospital.

Al is already moved to his room. She’s asking how it happened and how is Al’s condition. Hyungsik explains to her as he could while still holding Al’s book tightly.

The doctors come to them and says, “His chest is showing that he’s been having pain, did he ever told you he’s in pain?” Hyungsik shakes his head as a no.

“I didn’t know how it happened but his condition is getting worse… He’s been holding his pain for a day or so by looking at his condition.”

“H-he’ll be okay right Doctor?” Misa asks.

“If he can get through the night he’ll be fine.” Says one of the doctor.

“No.” Says the other doctor, “It’ll be hard on him. You should get ready for the worst.”

“Sunbaenim!” Says the first doctor.

“W-what did you say?” Misa asks with wide eyes, Hyungsik is crying.

“I’m sorry but it will be hard on him, he’s been holding pain and I can’t imagine how it was for him but his condition is not good right now.”

Misa’s legs has given up but Hyungsik quickly catches her.

“How could you say that??” Shouts Hyungsik.

But then suddenly Al’s start breathing heavily and his vital is getting bad. The doctors quickly checks on him.

“Seunghyun-ah… Seunghyun-ah.. what’s wrong… Seunghyun-ah..” Hyungsik keeps calling Al’s name while Misa is in shocks.

And then, Al’s heart, stops beating…

=====

Months have passed since “that” day. Hyungsik keeps doing his schedule with no problem at all. Smiling, laughing, everything.

But when the night comes, every time Dongjun’s checking on him he finds Hyungsik in the corner of the room holding Al’s book, with a handwritten letter on the other hand.

Hyungsik thought it was just a book, a novel. But he was wrong. It’s actually a journal, covered in another book. Filled with stories, which he finds out was written by Al’s mom, and the stories continue in Al’s hand. But, the story has ended. The last chapter was about Al’s love story, with a sad ending. As if he knows that eventually he’ll go.

Dongjun could only sighs and closes the door again. Al left them letters, a letter for him –Dongjun-, a letter  for Hyungsik, and a letter for Misa. Whenever Dongjun remembers what the letter contains, its break his heart but at the same time he’s happy, because what Al left him is a turn point for him.

The next morning, he checks on Hyungsik again and he’s asleep. After checking on everyone else, he quickly goes to hyung-line ‘s dorm, and Junyoung greets him as soon as he arrives.

“You’re up early hyung,” Says Dongjun.

“Of course, you’re coming so I should wake early.” Answers Junyoung.

“Where’s the other? Are they not awake yet?” Asks Dongjun as he notices how quiet the dorm is.

“Well, Kevin’s overseas with Minwoo, Siwan and Kwanghee has schedule, so we’re alone now. How’s Hyungsik doing?” Asks Junyoung to the blushing maknae, looking at Dongjun he guides him to the sofa and they sit there.

“He’s still the same… I hope he gets better soon..” Answers Dongjun.

Junyoung sighs, “Hhh I’m worry about him, but I’m sure he’ll be alright sooner or later. We should always be there for him, he’s having a hard time.”

“I know hyung…” Says Dongjun as he cuddle up with Junyoung. He remembers what Al said to him through the letter and he says, “Hyung, I love you…” as he hides his face in Junyoung’s chest.

“I love you too…” Junyoung says as he kiss Dongjun’s crown.

Al’s words for him was,

“Find your love, look around you, you’re being loved… Thank you for everything…”

And Al was right, all this time, he’s loved by someone, and that is Junyoung.

 

== THE END==

Sorry for taking a long time to finish this story, the ending might be cheesy and crappy but I hope you all like it ^^

Thank you so much for reading FIREWORKS all this time~ I feel bad for making Hyungsik goes through a hard time like this >< so sorryyyyyy

Oh and also, please forgive me for the amazingly bad grammar throughout the whole story.

Once again thank you for reading (and maybe loving?) FIREWORKS ^^ I’m working on another story right now so please anticipate for it and give it some love too~ thank you all!!!