Chapter 2

Fireworks

“Omo, Hyungsik-ie you’re here too? And who are you?” the sudden appearance of Dongjun surprises Hyungsik.

“D-Dongjun-ah! What are you doing here?” asks Hyungsik surprised.

“Well, I was just upstairs but then I feel so stuffy and thirsty so I decided to get something to drink like caramel macchiato maybe so I get down here to buy one.” Dongjun answers with a smirk on his face.

Hyungsik clearly knows that Dongjun know that he has an appointment with a friend here so he must be spying on him right now. The only thing he’s worried about now is Gom-ie, he feels bad that this have to happen while he was trying to know Al better.

“Well since you guys here, do you mind if I join you?” Dongjun ask while looking at Al. Hyungsik was about to reject his offer until Al answered.

“No it’s okay I don’t mind :) you could join us. Ah since you just arrive, come on sit down first. I’ll get you your drink, my treat.” Offers Al. He didn’t need any answer he gets up of his seat and goes to the ordering counter.

“Well he’s nice.” Comments Dongjun.

“Okay, what the hell are you doing here? You clearly know I’m here meeting a friend of mine!”

“I know, but I did want to buy something to drink though. And I just wanna know with whom you’re meeting.”

“Okay that just doesn’t make senses, why would you care about it?”

“of course I care about it! I…” Dongjun didn’t get to finishs his sentence as Al already back with his drink.

“Here’s your drink, like I said, my treat.” Al winks, “I believe you’re Dongjun.”

“Well duh, who else could I be hahaha” they laughed together somehow making Hyungsik uncomfortable. “So, who are you? How did you know him?” he points his finger to Hyungsik.

“Ah right, I’m Seunghyun, Kim Seunghyun, but most of my friend called me Al, and it’s up to you on what do you want to call me.”  Al asks for a handshake.

“Well, as you know I’m Kim Dongjun, you can call me anything you want too I guess” says Dongjun while receiving the handshake.

“Of course I have to call you hyung.” Says Al a little flustered making Dongjun a little dumbfounded too.

“Hyung?”

“Eung, I was born on 1994.” Al explains calmly.

“94 line?” he rolls his eyes while looking at Hyungsik. And then Hyungsik kicks Dongjun’s legs, making the younger shouted.

“Aw!” he looks at Hyungsik, but Hyungsik look kinda angry and like telling him to go. “Well that’s my cue to leave.” Whispered Dongjun.

“Anyway nice to meet you, I gotta go now.” Says Dongjun while getting out of his chair. “Thanks for the drink.” He grabs his drink and casually walks away but managed to give a “look” to Hyungsik asking for an explanation later.

“Oh so early? Nice meeting you too hyung… and you’re welcome” Al smiles, and Dongjun give him a wave and then goes out of the café.

“Well I’m sorry about that…” Hyungsik apologizes looking embarrassed about the event that just happened.

“Oh no, it’s okay. He seems nice! And really look like Han Gain sunbaenim.” Says Al with excitements in his face and tone.

“You know, you’re really cute. Did you hear that a lot?” says Hyungsik going off topic from what they were talking about before, making the younger blushes at his comment. Hyungsik notices about it and changes the subject again. “Ah! Well, yeah he is nice, but sometimes, he’s just too meddlesome. Oh, and yu said sunbaenim?” asks Hyungsik curious.

“Really? Maybe I should hang out with him too, he seems fun to hang out with haha. And yeah, I used to be a trainee actually.”

“Okay fine. Hang out with him.” Hyungsik sulks by Al innocent comment, only making the younger tilts his head having no idea about what happens.

“Anyway, you used to be a trainee?? Used?”

“Yeah, I used to be a trainee. But I always seem to failed on losing my weight. Well, just look at me I’m fat. And I’m not that good with dancing either. And I really prefer to act and sing than dance, therefore the agency also trained me to be an actor but now here I am~ not a trainee anymore and just living my life like this.” He keeps blabbering until he realizes that Hyungsik just stared at him finding himself engrossed by Al’s story.

“Omo, I’m so sorry hyung I kept blabbering!”

“No it’s okay, I’d like to know more about you.”

They keeps talking for hour, getting to know one another. Without they realizes, it’s already 8.30pm and Hyungsik got a text from Siwan that he should be home soon, they still have practice later that night. So both bid their farewell and goes to their own houses.

-dorm­-

“So how was it??” Siwan already waiting for him by the door when he heard the door being unlocked.

“Hyung please stop giving me a heart attack.”

“Hahaha well, sorry about that, I’m just excited!”

“Okay I’ll tell you but not here, let’s go to my room instead.”

So Siwan drags Hyungsik to his –Hyungsik’s- room in a hurry, they were already by the door until Dongjun shouts Hyungsik name.

“Park Hyungsik! I believe you owed me an explanation?” Shouts Dongjun with his arm crossed in front of his chest. Posing so arrogantly.

“Urgh… Hyung, just wait in my room, I won’t be long.”

“So what the hell was that? You’re getting anxious about what clothes to wear when you’re only meeting a guy?? I thought you were going on a date!” Asks Dongjun furious.

“Okay, why are you getting angry about? I told you before that I’m meeting a younger guy I know, and yes of course I’m worried about what clothes to wear! For god sakes I’m an Idol, member of ZE:A! And there’s nothing to explain about I’m just hanging out with a friend of mine and it’s not your business.” Asnwers Hyungsik getting piss by the maknae attitude. He may not notice when he dash out from Dongjun’s room to get back to his own room, but Dongjun seems rather hurt.

Hyungsik slams his door room getting angry and lies down on his bed, forgot that Siwan is waiting in his room to hear his story.

“What was that for?” Asks Siwan out of silence, once again making the younger surprised.

“Oh god I forgot you’re here hyung. Well I’m just angry, why does he keep meddling into my problem? Do you know that he actually came to the coffee shop acting like he don’t know I’m there when I clearly said to him that I’ll be there to meet a friend. And he’s asking for an explanation? Who the hell he think he is?”

“Oh don’t mind him, we’re family, and maybe he’s just curious. Now tell me how your date goes?”

“It started out just fine, and then Dongjun came making any kind of excuses, he even get free drink from Gom..” He’s not finished yet but Siwan cut him.

“Wait, Gom? I thought his name was Al?” Ask Siwan confuses, but making the younger blushes while he answer.

“It’s… My nickname for him. Since everyone called him Al, I don’t want to call him like anyone else.”

“Okay that just cute. Now go on.”

So Hyungsik tells him the whole story, about how Al used to be a trainee, the fact that Al like to act and cook, how he get frustrated about his weight, and so on. Hyungsik tells in excitement and the listener is even more excited.

“Hey but you do know that was your first date with him right?”

“First date?? But we’re just hanging out, we’re not even a couple hyung.” Says Hyungsik getting dumbfounded.

“Oh well whatever” Siwan rolls his eyes listening to Hyungsik’s words.

They didn’t realize that Dongjun actually been sitting behind Hyungsik’s door listening the whole thing. He gets up and walks to his room with no power, closing the door gently and locking the door, completely forgetting the fact that his roommate is not in yet. And he slowly crawls to his bed covering whole his body with a blanket and just lie there until it’s time for practice.

So he likes him thought Dongjun.

 

To Be Continued

Okay I know this chapter maybe crappy but I hope you enjoy it~ my new semester has begun and my schedule is kinda packed right now and I'm too caught up with all the project and homework yikes ;_;