Chapter 10

Fireworks

The next morning Dongjun comes back to the dorm, early in the morning because he can’t risk using the public transportation at peak. By the time he got to the dorm Hyungsik already sitting on the stairs in their dorm’s room floor. Dongjun let out a sigh and then Hyungsik starts storming him with questions.

“Where have you been? Why didn’t you come home last night? Where did you two go last night? What were you guys talking about? Why can’t I call both of you? Why didn’t Al answer my text or my phone??”

“Can you please speak more slowly… It’s so early in the morning…”

“That’s why I’m asking! Why are you home early in the morning??? You could’ve been back last night! I’m worried you know!” Shouts Hyungsik.

“Which one are you worrying about? Me, or Al?” Dongjun asks curiously.

Hyungsik pauses for a moment before he answers. He really wonders who is it that he’s worried about.

“Both of you of course! Since you guys went together last night!”

“You know what… I really need to rest… let’s talk about it later, okay?” Says Dongjun while walking through the stairs to go to the dorm.

“Ya Kim Dongjun I’m not finish yet!” Hyungsik wants to stop Dongjun by grabbing his shoulder making Dongjun turns his back only to make Hyungsik surprises and about to fall down from the stairs but quickly enough Dongjun grab Hyungsik’s hand and pull him up to let himself fall.

“DONGJUN-AH!!!” Shouts Hyungsik while running over to where Dongjun is.

“Don’t overreacted about this, have you forgot that I’m an athletic-dol?” Dongjun tries to stand up but he’s staggering and quickly enough Hyungsik catch him and give him a support to stand up.

“I probably sprain my ankle.”

“We still got to go to the hospital after this to get a proper check up.” Hyungsik says while helping Dongjun to go upstairs and go to their dorm room. Honestly, Dongjun really likes it when Hyungsik’s worrying about him like this but he still need to stay compound and hold himself.

“But why are you so restless in the morning like this?” Asks Dongjun.

“A lot of things has happened okay. Like my question before. You’re not home all night. I can’t get in touch with you or Al. And last night everyone was also looking for you, did you forget? Today is the moving out day of the Hyung line…” Pout Hyungsik.

Just when Dongjun realizes it and before he could even say anything, they’re already at the front door. Hyungsik opens the door and help him in. Junyoung was already awake and he sees them and surprises when he sees Hyungsik helping Dongjun and Dongjun were walking weirdly.

“Ya where have you been? Why are you not home last night? What’s wrong with your foot? Did you get in a fight?”

“Hyung… ask me one by one… I have something to do last night and no I didn’t get into a fight, I fell down the stairs and I think I sprained my ankle, fortunately Hyungsik were there and helped me out.” Explains Dongjun.

“This wont work, you still have to check it up at the hospital to make sure. Besides, why didn’t you take elevator Dongjun-ah…” Says Junyoung.

“I’m…” Dongjun pauses for a brief seconds, “working out this way.”

“Did you drink alcohol last night?”

“No I didn’t hyung…. Why are you keep asking me stuffs…” Dongjun feels annoyed by the never ending question from his worried leader.

“Come here, I have to make sure you’re fine.” He moves his hand telling Dongjun to come closer, when Dongjun’s near enough he checks his breath and it doesn’t smell like alcohol, he also checks Dongjun’s body to see if there’s any bruises from fighting.

“You didn’t smell like alcohol, there’s no trace from fighting. You should have called last night… we were worried, manager hyung were worried too you know.”

“I know hyung I’m sorry…”

“It’s okay, get some rest now… I wont be going until later in the afternoon and I need to talk to you later. Hyungsik, help him get to his room. Or just let him rest in your room since Heecheol might still asleep and locked the door.” Orders Junyoung while patting Dongjun’s head.

“Yes hyung.” Answers Hyungsik.

Hyungsik and Dongjun walks to Hyungsik’s room, and Hyungsik still giving Dongjun a support. In the room they just both sit on the bed.

“You should rest…” Says Hyungsik.

“I’m fine… Did you even sleep last night? Look at your dark circle.”

“You’re one to talk. Look at yours! How could I even sleep when I have no idea where you were and I cant even get in touch with Al either. You two were going somewhere together last night didn’t you?”

Dongjun is really tired and he cant really think straight right now but he’s kinda happy that Hyungsik’s sort of worrying him. Honestly he want to talk about last night, but he cant. He feels that whatever happens last night, Al is the one who suppose to explain it to Hyungsik. He keep silences because he doesn’t know what to say.

And it makes Hyungsik even more worried. You could see that his eyes is showing how worried he is.

“You should get some rest too, you have script reading schedule today and there’s nothing happen last night between me and Al so you don’t have to worry.” Says Dongjun to reassure Hyungsik. “Come on get some rest, even a 10 minutes of sleep will be helpful for you.. you’ll get sick if you didn’t sleep while maintaining your jam packed schedule. You have drama shooting soon.”

Hyungsik let out a sigh because he does feels tired and sleepy and well what Dongjun’s said is right.

“You’re right… I should get some sleep and so do you. Come on let’s sleep.” Says Hyungsik grabbing the blanket at the end of the bed. And so they sleep together in each other embraces.

Without them knowing, Junyoung has been looking over them through the door. He’s worried about the two of them acting weird with each other lately but after watching them fell asleep together he let out a sigh and Siwan passes him by.

“What’s wrong? Why are you sighing?” Asks Siwan.

“No nothing, oh and Dongjun’s back… he’s sleeping with Hyungsik now.”

Siwan pauses for a moment before he answer him back.

“Oh really? It’s good that he’s back now.. Have you packed all your stuff?”

“Siwan… Don’t change the subject… You know what happen between the two of them, right? You pause for like 3 seconds and that means something.”

“Yes I do know what happened but I have no right to tell you about it, it’s up to them. I assure you this is something that they have to solve with each other.”

“Are you sure about it?” Asks Junyoung still not sure.

“I know you adore our maknaes a lot especially Dongjun, but they’re fine Junyoung-ah… although they’re really childish sometimes but they’re an adult now. Sometimes they have to take care of their own problems and you know that.”

“I guess you’re right… But I’m going to get Dongjun to the hospital because he sprained his ankle.”

“Do you really have to tag along? He’ll be fine with manager hyung, you haven’t finish packing all your stuff didn’t you?”

“You know how he is, he always feel the need to be strong even when he’s hurting. So no, I have to tag along.” Junyoung insists.

“If you say so…” Says Siwan while walking away to the kitchen to make breakfast.

After feels like Dongjun has sleep for a little while, he try to search the bed while his eyes is still closed and realized that Hyungsik’s not there. He probably went to his schedule, Dongjun thought.

“Dongjun-ah.. are you awake?” Asks Junyoung quietly while entering the room.

“Eung, I’m awake hyung.. What’s wrong?”

“Hyungsik went to his schedule..” Says Junyoung, he feels that he should tell him, “And if you’re not too tired anymore, we should go to check your ankle.”

“I feel better now hyung, do we still have to go to the hospital?” Whine Dongjun.

“Yes we’re still going to the hospital, come on, get up, wash up, and then we’re gonna go, okay?”

“Alright…. I get it hyung…” answers Dongjun non chalantly.

“Good boy,” Junyoung smiles and pat Dongjun’s head only making the younger whine. “Dongjun-ah, are you still not going to tell me what’s wrong?”

Silences

“As of now..” Dongjun’s trying to answer his best, “I’m feeling better and feel like I could do just fine hyung. If something bad happen I’ll tell you, but as of know it’s not a matter where I could tell you.”

Junyoung let out a sigh but decided to just let it go, just like what Siwan said it must be something that the maknae have to take care himself. “Okay if you say so… Now hurry up and get ready.”

-In the hospital-

“Ya Kim Dongjun, do we really have to go to this hospital? We could somewhere closer you know.” Whine the leader and the manager.

“I told you, you didn’t have to tag along hyung. And someone I know is being hospitalized here so might as well I visit him.” Explains Dongjun.

After a little while, Dongjun has finished his examination and the result is out. Everything’s fine and nothing to worry about he just need to put on an ankle supporter and have to make sure not to give too much pressure to his sprained ankle. Dongjun look like he won a medal and say “I told you I’m fine hyung.” To Junyoung.

“I know, I feel better know that at least we’re sure you’re fine. Now, if you want to visit your friend you have around 10 to 20 minutes. We’ll be in the car so don’t take too long.” Says Junyoung.

Dongjun slowly walks to Al’s room where he already visited last night, he opens the door and see that Al is awake.

“So you’re awake now.” Says Dongjun making the younger surprises.

“Oh? Hyung! What are you doing here?”

“What do you think I’m doing? I’m visiting you. And we haven’t really get to talk last night didn’t we? Where’s your friend?”

“Ah.. you’re right.. come sit here hyung, my friend is out for food.” Al offer Dongjun the seat beside the bed.

After Dongjun sat down, they didn’t really talk and silences creeping in.

“About last night..” Al begins to talk. “You must have been shocked.. Did you say anything to Hyungsik?”

“No I didn’t tell him anything. I feel like you should tell him.” Says Dongjun coldly. “So what exactly happened? Are you really that sick or something?”

“The truth is.. I’m sick. I have the symptoms of someone with cancer or tumor but it’s not on me. It’s funny isn’t it? I look like I’m physically healthy but I’m sick somewhere inside?” Al laughs. “I could eat just fine and has normal activities. But sometimes I find it hard to breath and get headache most of the times. So.. yeah so far I could only tell you that much.”

“Then what about Hyungsik? Are you going to tell him?”

“I think I’m… going to break up with him…”

Dongjun gasped and stood up after what Al just said.

“What? What did you just say?? I thought you loved him! And he loved you too! And you’re going to break up with him that easily just because you’re sick? Oh please.”

“I do love him! He might not realize but he loved someone else too and it’s you.”

Dongjun gasped for the second time, AL really got on his nerves.

“That doesn’t even makes any sense! I will not hold back just because you’re sick!” Shouts Dongjun angry.

“Keep it down we’re in a hospital. And don’t pretend like you didn’t like him either. I could see it in both of you…”

“Okay fine! I do like him! I love him! But there’s nothing to do we will always be a band member and family and that is it. So, because of that you’re gonna break up with him. Wow your love is only that deep?”

“It’s not that! It’s better that I break his heart this way than breaking him by seeing me dying!” Shouts Al for the first time.

Dongjun can’t say anything with that comment. Silences come creeping back in. Dongjun fell to his seat.

==========

(A/N) Sorry for the late update guys ^^ hope you like this one, I'm done writing the stories so I'll update it as soon as I could. And now I'm working on another story as well ^^ please anticipate it, also sorry for the bad grammar used in my story haha leave comment so I could write better in the future~