Chapter 6

Fireworks

It’s still early in the morning, Hyungsik is still sounds asleep in the couch – since Junyoung is sleeping in his room-. Hyungsik is not the type of guy that would wake up early but then he get a text message. Usually he won’t read it until he wakes up but this time he feels like he should read it.

Morning hyung~ I know it’s still early

But wake up! The air is so fresh outside ;)

Have a nice day~ Saranghae hyung~

-Gom

He smiles upon reading the message he got from Al, he start scratching his head, staring blankly, and then he decided to get up and open the nearest window and take a deep breath. After that he starts typing to reply Al message.

Morning~ thanks for waking me up

And you’re right! The air is so nice :D

Don’t forget to eat a good breakfast I love you~

-PHS

He chuckles a little bit, he stretches his stiff body, the effect from sleeping in the couch, well he is stiff anyway. And then he goes to the dining room and start making simple breakfast for himself, cereal. A few seconds later Dongjun comes out of his room looking so tired and sleepy.

“Wow you’re up early. It’s rare for you to do that.” He says to Hyungsik while yawning.

“Well it’s nice to breathe the nice air in the morning once in a while. It’s still early for you too, why are your eyes so puffy? Did you even sleep last night?” Hyungsik ask starts to worry about the maknae.

“I did sleep, and I ate last night so my face got bloated.” Answers Dongjun lying to the older one.

“Yeah, you did eat last night. Oh well I guess that’s what happen. Do you want to sleep some more? I’ll wake you and the others up later. You could still get an hour sleep.” Offers Hyungsik.

“No it’s okay, I’m hungry anyway…”

“Dongjun-ah, what’s up with you lately? I know we used to be so close but it feels like you’re avoiding me lately… honestly, did you hear my conversation with Siwan hyung?”

Dongjun just stand there, refuses to answer anything and pretend to make a breakfast.

“I’ll take that as a yes. Since you’ve already heard about it… I hope you could understand my decision and not judge me. Yes we used to be close, but now that I have someone…”

“You know what, who am I to judge you anyway? Like you said before, I won’t meddle on your business so whatever. And on second thought, I’d like to accept your offer to wake the others up later. I’m gonna hit the gym.” Dongjun says and then he storms out to his room to grab his work out bag and go straight to the gym after. Leaving Hyungsik in a dazed.

About an hour later Dongjun’s back to the dorm, but Hyungsik were on the phone so he didn’t really notice it.

“Eung he just flailed like that he said that he’s fine about us, ey of course I’d tell him he’s one of my closest members he’s like a brother I never had. Hahahaha are you jealous gom-ie yaaah~ aih kwiyeowo kkkk, Oh Dongjun’s back I’ll call you again later okay, eung love you too~” He finally notices that Dongjun’s home and kinda embarrassed that he have to hear him talk all lovey dovey on the phone.

“Hehe Dongjun ah, did you hear my conversation?” Ask Hyungsik embarrass.

“Eung I heard it.” Responses Dongjun with a flat answer. “Anyway, it’s time to wake the others up.”

So there he goes again avoiding Hyungsik and starts waking the other members up. Everyone’s start to come out of their shared bedrooms one by one still looking so sleepy.

“Morning everyone~” Greets Hyungsik.

“Ya you already washed up? It’s rare for you to do that.” Heecheol starts saying things. The others begin to talk as well, another noisy morning.

“Ah by the way Hyung why did you look for me and sleep in my room last night?” Hyungsik ask Junyoung who’s still not fully awake yet.

“Well actually… I need to talk to all of you. I just met with the president and manager yesterday, and they said they have prepared a new dorm for us, and after a long discussion they have decided to let the hyung line which is me Siwan Kevin and Kwanghee to live there.” Explains Junyoung.

“Wait, what??? So suddenly???” Asks Minwoo in surprised. Even the hyung line, except Junyoung, surprised too.

“It’s not like we’re moving out all the way you know, it’s just a few blocks away and we’re still going to come over and play. Will you guys be able to live here maknae line? And hyung line, I know you’re taken aback a little but it has been decided so I hope you understand.”

“Well it’s fine by me, and we still have Taeheon here so I guess maknae line will be fine.” Answers Kevin.

While the other still talking about the matter, Siwan turn his head to Dongjun and notice he looks at him so sadly. And in just a moment they’re already agree about the sudden notice of dorm moving.

“By the way, what are you going to do today? Do you have any filming? How about the others? Any personal schedule?” Asks Junyoung.

“Nope, I got nothing.” Says heecheol.

“I have filming schedule today, I’m busy you know ahahaha” Kwanghee answers being so noisy in the morning. “Ya why did you ask anyway?”

“Well, nothing, I just thought maybe we could all go somewhere together since it has been a while since we hang out together. You know, hang out hang out, not schedully hang out. It would be nice before we’re moving out to the other dorm.” Explains Junyoung.

“Ah that sounds nice, but I got an audition today..” Siwan griefs.

“Ya Im Siwan, it’s okay we can do it next time. You should just do well on your audition and get that part. Sikkie-ya how about you? I really miss you, you’ve been busy these days.”

“Me too me too~ Sikkie I miss you too… let’s play today!!” shouts minwoo running and goes all over Hyungsik. “Dongjun-ah you too! Let’s play together!! It has been a while since we play together..”

“I don’t have any plans yet, so I guess I could go hehe lets get some hamburgers before we go!”

“Sorry but I’ll pass.” Says Dongjun, making Minwoo moan but then he starts making plans with Hyungsik. And with that, everyone is doing all their things. So Dongjun goes back to his room and put his gym stuff back. He’s about to change his clothes and going to take a bath. He’s already shirtless and about to pull his shorts down when Siwan comes in.

“Oh hyung, what’s the matter?” Of course being Dongjun he doesn’t care and keep pulling his shorts down.

“Ya Kim Dongjun, respect your hyung.. Don’t just go pulling your shorts down like that.” Says Siwan teasing him.

“Ey we’re guys anyway. So, what’s the matter?”

“How are you doing? I know you heard everything last night. And, will you be okay about this?” Siwan asks sounds worried. Dongjun pauses for a moment until he finally answers.

“I’m okay, I think.”

“Then why are you still avoiding him? Why don’t you go out with him and Minwoo and the others?”

“I just don’t feel like it. Okay, hyung?” Answers Dongjun annoyed.

“Well, okay than. It’s up to you. If you need to talk, you know you could always come to me even if I’m not in this dorm anymore. I’d hug you right now, but you’re basically almost and it would be awkward, so no. anyway I love you.”

“Eung hyung hehe, thank you… I love you too.” And with that Siwan comes out of Dongjun’s room, leaving the younger one in deep thought.

“Dongjun-aaaaaah!!!” Shouts Minwoo as he came in to the room making the maknae surprised.

“Aish hyung, you surprised me! What’s the matter?”

“Hhhh Dongjun-ah wear your clotheeeessss, are you really not going to come play with us?” whines Minwoo.

“It’s too hot I’m going to take a bath but hyung-deul keeps on coming here.” He pauses for a moment, Minwoo just tilt his head waiting, “I don’t feel like playing out you guys have fun on your own.”

“But it wouldn’t be fun without you..” he sulks. “Come on play with us~~~~”

“I don’t want to hyung, I.. I.. I have a planned already. Yeah I’m meeting with Dongho later.” Lies Dongjun.

“Aaaah too bad well okay than.” He comes out of the room after slapping Dongjun’s .

Around 11 Siwan goes out to his audition along with Kwanghee who’s going to his shows recording. And then around 12 the others start to get ready to go out.

“No! we’re not going to the amusement park Minwoo-ya!” Shouts Junyoung.

“Waeeee??? It’s weekdays there won’t be too many people around~~~ Please?”

“*sigh* Okay we’ll see about that if it’s really not crowded we’ll play there…” Says Junyoung giving in. “And Kevin you have to help me keep an eye on them. They tend to get lost, you too Taeheon-ah Heecheol-ah.”

The others just nodded and laughed but the maknaes disagree and let out “Why??? We’re not kids anymoreee.”

“Dongjun-aaah, we’re going now. Are you okay alone? I already made some lunch just preheat it if you wanna eat okay?” Says Kevin.

“Nee hyung, you guys just go and have fun go go go, and bring me back something okay! Have fuuun~” and by that Dongjun sends the other away to have fun and then he lets out a sigh.