8.

The Crowd of Cho's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
#A short update... OTL  and i didnt proof read...i sooo wanna update before u guys forget me T_T sorrie lovelies!!!     (=^3^=)     Kyuhyun manage continue to freak out and did 'nothing' while he clearly hearing the steps of Siwon's getting closer and closer to the room.  Luckily his brain decided to work (good old trusting brain), swiftly plopping his body down as he pretend to be asleep while his arm and hand still ontop of Hae with his back towards the door.  His pulse was frantically dancing around, he only hope his brother won't wake up now and Siwon doesn't have super hearing to his heart rate.  

"Kyu... i'm..." Siwon voice was right near the door as it stop, Kyuhyun have half a mind to just be a man and face him, but his not gonna listen to his mind now is he, especially how he could practically feel Siwon right behind him.  That's when he had a little moment with himself, why am I scare out bcos of this pompous moron? ahhh, he's now my pony-appa for my big mouth Hae...and i'm his let-him--my-finger wiFU...  

Peeking through his half closed eyes, Kyuhyun notice how Siwon was leaning over him as he pulls up Hae's blanket and carry on gently lifting his hand.  As his skin touches against Siwon's warmth, Kyuhyun felt a heat rush through him, he told himself it must be the guilt of lies and now pretending to be asleep.  Siwon carefully took his hand and pry it away from the bed, which lead to Kyuhyun whole arm and shoulder pulling away.  With Siwon ready to cradle him in his embrace, Kyuhyun didn't understand why he still continue to 'act' asleep when he obiviously could easily pretend to be awake and casually sleep walk back into his room.  Instead Kyuhyun find himself enjoying and even snuggle deeper into Siwon's hug as the guy bridal style him into his room.  Maybe ya taking this role too overboard KissyBoy! DARN IT...that damn voice!.  He felt the muscular tone of the men's body and thats when he realise the guy was actually topless.  oops, he must have just wore Kyuhyun's pant and refuse the top, like he normally does at home (before amnesia), but Kyuhyun didn't know the guy has a tendency for skin.  Meanwhile kyuhyun blushes tremendely he so glad its dark or Siwon would definialty be taking him to the hospital for fever.  

Siwon manage to find Kyuhyun's room easily as that's the only one left, opening the door as gentle as he could, not wanting to wake a sleepy Kyuhyun.  Siwon scan the room and notice the simple double size bed with one pillow.  He tilted his head to the boy in his arm, wondering how they'll agree on settling a double bed when both of them are rather tall to begin with.  Kyuhyun fake a whiny noise when he sense Siwon wasn't walking anymore.  Which was quickly responded with Siwon picking up his pace as he lay Kyuhyun down onto the soft bed.  Now he only wish Siwon would just leave him be.  

Who is he kidding... Siwon peck him lightly on the temple just like any loving hubby would.  While Kyuhyun settle from turning to his side and not face Siwon.  A muffled whimper only heard by Kyuhyun when Siwon finish kissing him twice.  The taller now stood back and eye this sleeping spouse of his, he was wondering what to do next but eyeing the dark room he walk over to the desk and switch on the desk light. Reviling a very simple room, too plain for his liking.  Spotless walls with a single clip board, a few notes of due dates, assignment and bills hanging off, a sturdy desk with an old looking pc, a black solid wood draws with texts books, and a school bag on top.  A certain part of Siwon was sul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter