7.

The Crowd of Cho's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  (=^3^=)     Kyuhyun watches as he pouted in jealous(?), just why is Siwon took upon him to tuck his two baby sibling to sleep.  Could someone please tell me?! It has always been his job, actually their little routine.  As the eldest he'll tuck everyone in every single night after they pleaded with him for a little song or games.  Why is this any different?  Ah~~ its bcos someone went along with the story of SiwonAppa.  Noticing how his two other sibling are also quietly watching the scene unfold they simultaneously patted his arms. 
 
"Don't worry hyung, its only bcos his new, a novelty.  They'll came graveling for your three-bears soon" Sometimes Kyuhyun can't help but think his Hyukkie talks even more mature than him. 
 
The soft baby giggles from the two snap his attention back after he tuck Hyukkie and Amber into their bunk beds.  Siwon have just finish his 'pony-ride-around' with the two and now settling while pulling the blanket to their chest. 
 
"baby hae, goodnite..." Siwon landed a soft kiss on forehead of Donghae, while "princess sullie, sweet dreams..." again peck lightly on a grinning Sullie's forehead.  The two baby yawn a soft 'nite appa' as they rub their little closed eyes while slowly doze off to dreamland with the sooth patting from Siwon's large hands.
 
Kyuhyun sigh as he still couldn't get over how both Hae and Sullie have totally forgot about his existence for the night since the moment Siwon's woke up.  He should have just left the moron out in the hall, surely someone will find him sooner or later.  He turn off the light as he left only the kitchen light on, slowly folding his selves above his elbow.  Kyuhyun started to wash the dirty dishes and take away boxes in the sink.  better bake some cookies or cake to thank ShimMama... Soon Kyuhyun started reminiscing on how Siwon was fighting with Hyukkie over the last few noodle he cook was absolutely hilarious, he chuckle while replaying the scene.  Not knowing a tall figure have been watching and slowly gaining up on him from behind. 
 
It wasn't till he felt the hand wrap around his waist as another hand join caressing his arm that Kyuhyun finally realise Siwon was still indeed in this house.  The taller, rested his chin on Kyuhyun's shoulder, watching how the mommy washes with those hands of his.  Kyuhyun stiffen as he felt those hot breath against his neck, trying not to breath so his tummy won't move under the palm against him.  This might be the most suffocating minute in his life. 
 
"Kyu-ah... do I always let you do the dishes?"  Siwon ask breaking the thick silent.  To which Kyuhyun didn't really answer as the other hand of Siwon rested on his tummy as well.  "...cos with your speed it'll take the whole night to wash all these" Siwon chuckle happily, something Kyuhyun once familiar with, so long ago yet he didn't realise how much he misses it.
 
It was such agonizing moment for Kyuhyun in order to finish washing those dishes.  Siwon would occasionally poke his cheek, or stare at him from the shoulder he leaned on, he could even felt slight swagging movement when the taller start humming a weak tune.  Finally, its up to the last plate to be wipe down, as if karma is working extra hard tonight.  Punishment for smashing someone's head with a hard object will be fxxking Kyuhyun's night up.  The plate fell, it shatter in three big pieces in the sink, making a blasting sound.  Kyuhyun instantly went picking the pieces up as the comfortable weight lifted off his shoulder.  A soft gasp was then follow as Kyuhyun slid his finger.  Now Kyuhyun never ever is this clumsy, but something about Siwon is really making him woozy.  
 
"oowch"
 
"...aish..silly..." Siwon claim the hand with a swift move as Kyuhyun groan at it.  Before he could yank his hand away, his eyes started blinking frantically as his heart about to jump out.  Siwon in his worrisome expression, simply, casually, attentively pop it in his mouth and start on those finger of his.      I can even feel his tongue... stop.. stop... STOP!!! His mind was yelling and already mentally choking the pompous jerk, yet in reality Kyuhyun was only staring with his jaw drop.  The grunt from Siwon was distracting, he pull Kyuhyun's finger out of his mouth as he start lapping the tip and ending kissing it a few times.  Kyuhyun wasn't even sure if the finger was still bleeding or not when the taller was
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter