14.

The Crowd of Cho's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

XD yeah~~~ a double update!! cos i luv you guys!!!

 

(=^.^=)

 

"You're really good at this kid" This angelic like, kind face trainer by the name Hangeng voices out after he's been watching at how carefully Siwon mimic his action perfectly.  With that praise, the accents speaking man got a cute dimple smile in return, which was all the reason he decided to take in this hottie from the start. 

 

"... its actually much easier than I thought it'll be" Siwon tilted his head to the side as he innocently let out a much charming smile, not knowing what it does to his trainer or the person standing behind said person.

 

"Yah! don't get cocky, it's only bcos today is weekday, wait until the end of the week you'll be crying by then" Another male scoff out loud while roughly knock pass Siwon, intended to wrap his arms around the now eye rolling Hangeng but only to be dodge and left alone. 

 

"Chullie, don't go scaring the kid, he's the best we have gotten our hands on so far." The nicer of the two patted Siwon's back as encouragement.  These two are oblivious a couple, therefore he wasn't feeling too hurtful from this red haired girlie guy, cos he understand how he feels.  If his wifuKyu was going around showing that sort of awe looks to other, he'll probably do more damage, for example smashing their face into the wall. 

 

"Well, don't you go all woo-ing and aww-ing at his work.  Its only the basic, anyone with half a mind and hands can do it." This Heechul guy was surely isn't friendly to anyone that Hangeng seem to smile at.  And it must be a common habit of his hostilely, cos Siwon notice how the other only shrug lightly as he goes back teaching him: how to handle the base, controlling the pressure, fingers movements, etc.

 

"Don't you go listening to him, he's only jealous, cos no matter how much time I spend with him, he just couldn't make me com...."

 

"annyeonghaseyo! delivery!"

 

The three simultaneously turn their heads towards the delivery boy whom handling their five pizza's.  Siwon couldn't help but also notice the clock above, which currently showing 3am(?!). 

 

"!"

 

"Don't curse kid" Hangeng warn as he left the kid to pay for the pizzas.  This tiny action have gotten Heechul to smile at the little jab Siwon gotten. To which the youngest thought it was kinda sweet of both these hyung of his, Hangeng's trying to teach him manners, while Hecchul is getting a buzz from it.  He concluded these two are good people, and that he'll make sure to introduce his Kyuhyun to, one day. 

 

"ahem... I have to go home now." Siwon shyly rubbed the back of his neck as he walk over to the two with far too much pizzas for only the three of them, perhaps the others will join them as well. 

 

"What are you talking about.  Come, eat.  You'll need strength..." Hangeng proceed in pulling out a piece and shuffle into Siwon's mouth.  From the corner of his eyes, he could tell that jealous queen was about to pull that half muffle pizza directly out from his mouth and stick it somewhere else.  Thinking he better leave in good terms since it is his first day, Siwon mumble a quick "thanx" before quickly munches and swallowing on the tasty food. 

 

"hyung, but I really have to go home..."

 

"i said... "

 

"no hyung, my wifu is waiting for me... and he doesn't even know where I am.  He must be worry sick by now..." Siwon cut into Hangeng sentence while he could already hear a relief sigh and see pouty smirk from the other one.  He didn't continue eating his slice as he suddenly felt terribly guilty for leaving without even a note.  But on the other hand, he was only thinking of getting a job and once he got one, he was too thrill that they'll paid him in advance an extra week if he'll start right away.    

 

Hangeng's jaw was down on the floor with that suddenly new information.  Yet what really really irk him the most was the sudden total changes attitude from that stupid-white-cake-hubby of his.   

 

"Well, well well, my handsome Siwon.  You really should be on your way home now.  Here, take this pizza.  Don't have your wifu waiting now.  I'll hail you a cab"  Heechul sing-song as he went on to push the pizza box into Siwon's hands and pull the guy out the place leaving the other with his jaw still on the floor. 

 

5minutes later, Hangeng silently munching on the pizza while Chullie bounces back into the place, gleefully taking a sit next to him. 

 

"See, told ya"

 

"Told me what?!" there wasn't much venom in his voice, so Heechul wasn't much offended, actually he found that was far too cute of his man. 

 

"like i told you all the times, all the good ones are taken. You, me and your new favourite kekeee~"

 

"...Is that why you were so pushy before..."

 

"hey, i would have marry you when we first met, but that wasn't legal." Scoffing while turning away slight, Heechul continue to mumble "...believe me, I've checked!"

 

"nah-dah! no one will allow two seven years old to get marry"

 

"so you remember just how long I've waited to marry you.  12 freaken years!!! And now you have the guts to go around sulking just bcos that kid is married.  I love you for twenty one years straight! and trust me there'll be more to come, so no one can ever take you away from me...Han.Geng.sii! Now show your wifu some loving~~" Heechul demand while crosses his arms. 

 

And with that, Hangeng's mouth was left agape again, he wasn't sure whether he wanna laugh out loud from that ridiculous confession or cry for his princess lack of romance.  They've been together since forever, and this man of his still believes just a handsome dimple could that easily sweep him off his feet.  He simply enjoy teasing his jealousy loved one, so rather than babying his partner of twenty one years.  He played dumb, pulling another pizza slice and smash it in Heeccul's unexpected mouth, to which the other quickly accepted as peace offering.  For he knows his hubby was one shy man and never go all mushy on him that easily. 

 

*knock *knock

 

"Come in..."

 

"Evening, Hangeng-ssi, you've hired that Siwon kid?!"

 

"uh-huh..."

 

"but he's gone home already."

 

"He already stay till now...gotta let the boy go home some times, besides he's coming back soon enough"

 

"ahh...good, cos the ladies really liked his ...ermm... talents..."

 

"ah...that reminds me, make sure you tell the rest not to open their big mouth.  Siwon is still a kid...but he's too ... good, to let go, so keep it hush hush that he's working here.  Understood?!"

 

"Ne..."

 

(=^.^=)

 

wow... this is a lot of tips for one night of work.  hmmmm from the look of things, I might be able to move us into a bigger place by the end of the month.  Eunhyuk and Amber will have a better place to study and i'll enrol them in some good tutoring centre, my babies can have their own rooms, I think they'll like that... but maybe they'll be scare to be separate... but Donghae is a boy he should be toughening up.  My lovely Kyuhyun wouldn't have to worry about the kids and I finally are stepping up into the man of the house shoes.  GOOD! Kyuhyun...you don't have to worry about anything no more... i'm here...^^

 

Siwon step out of the lift as he quicken his pace to the apartment where he knew his wifu would be worry sick and his babies

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter