Chapter 8

That One Person You

Sehun's POV

Place - Jessica's house

 

You waited Jessica infront of her house while leaning against your car. You look at your watch, 7:47 p.m.

Is it the watch that wrong or you're the one that come early? Why so excited?! >~<

You admire the house that Jessica live. It's small. You wonder, how can she live in this kind of house... with her family.

Not like your's, it's quite big. No! It's really a big house. Fit for a hundred of peoples. 

 

Where is she?! 

 

You just about want to knock her door, the door opened. Reveal Jessica, again with her big nerd glasses.

She smile at you, you reply her smile back.

 

Her smile not bad. Quite pretty.

 

"So, where we wanna go Sehun?"

"Somewhere fun. Let's go." *eyesmile*

"Okay!"  

 

 

Jessica's POV

 

I wonder where he wanna take me. A place that fun?

Is it amusement park? Tch~! It can't be. It won't open at the night.

 

You glances at Sehun. He look so handsome! His perfect face, sharp nose and his jawline. 

No wonder he is a kingka at the school and many girls crazy over him.

But.... among all the pretty girls in the school, why he choose you?

Just look at yourself! A nerd! So conservative! 

Not suit for Sehun, a kingka! A handsome perfect guy.

 

"Jagiya~" He called you softly. You look at him.

"Ehh?!" He smile and glances at you for awhile and turn back his head to the road.

"You seems awkward. Is something wrong or you're not comfortable being with me? Hmm?"

His smile still not lost from his lips. You now like a fish out of water. 

Honestly, it's little bit awkward because it's your first time have a boyfriend and going a date.

You had no experience about this kind of thing.

 

"Ohh that.. I'm... no! I'm fine! Really!" You hold your hand tight, it's sweat already.

You heard him smirk, you look at him with what's-wrong face.

"No worries. I won't do anything to you. I still can hold my self. For now." *smirk*

Your head now full of question mark.

 

Huh?! What he mean by that? ._.a

 

"So here we're!" You admire the place. Infront of you, there is a tower. It's really pretty.

"It is Seoul tower or mostly people called it Namsam tower. Let's go!"

He go out from the car and run beside your door, opened it for you.

Once you feel so special~ He hold your hand and smile.

Again... your heart beating fastly. You just followed him entered the tower to the top of it.

You look outside of the window. View of Seoul town from the tower.

 

"It's really pretty~" You feel so amazed by the beauty.

"I wish I can go here with my mom and dad~" Your eyes starting to teary.

"Hmm?! Where's your parents?"

"They're far away from here..... really far far away."

You try to hold your tears but you can't. Finally, it's fall down to your white skin.

"Jagiya~~ Are you crying? What's wrong?" He pull your shoulder facing him. 

"They're not here anymore~~ I'm alone~~ They left me alone~~~" 

You can't hold it any longer. You cried as much as you want. 

Slowly he pull you closer to him. Let you cry on his shoulder.

 

"Shuuu~~ It's okay. I'm here for you. Let it all go for now okay? I'll promise..... I will take care of you."

Your wet eyes meet him. Passionately, he press his lip against yours.

It's feel so soft. So pure. Full of honesty and LOVE

You close your eyes, reply his kiss back. 

 

I love you Sehun~

My last wish is that one person, you~