Chapter 15

That One Person You

Taehyung's POV

 

"You should just let her go Tae. You're being with her for too long. Isn't it's the time for you to find someone better?"

I look at Hoseok, then glancing at my members slighty. I turn my face back looking outside the window, maintain silent as I let the question that Hoseok ask me hanging. Don't want to answer that painful question though. Within a minutes I keep being silent. Sighing. I turn my face back looking at him.

"But I love her. You do know it too right hyung." Suddenly my heart feel like stopping beating. Hrad to breath properly. Feels !

"She just... different with other girls. She even not taking advantage on me like the others that I'm hang with. Moreover, Yoogeun is my son."

The anvironment being silent back. I just stare at the ice tea drink that I ordered.

"The perfume that you told. Is it really Sehun's?" Namjoon hyung asking with curious tone. I look at him weird.

"Why? Hyung thought that I'm making a stories huh? Tch~!" I smirk. Suddenly become burning and angry. My feelings become one. Mad. Sad. Painful. Betrayed. 

"I'm not. It just... well you know, that anybody would have that kind of perfume right. Maybe it just the coincidence that the guy might had the same perfume as Sehun." 

I'm become speechless. It can be too. But the only thing that I know... Sehun had the same perfume that he used to use since a long time ago. Moreover, he's my cousin. Cousin huh? Tch~!! I keep looking out the window. But... isn't that...? 

What is it?! Why?

 

 

Jessica's POV

 

"Say to him thanks for willing to call me for being his model at his company... even for the replacement, it's okay. But I don't want to work for him, plus being his model under his company. I don't want to be bound by any agency. I wanna be free model without any agreement contract. I thought that I've told you this before right?"

"Y-yes.. you're."

"Then why you still asking me about this? Please leave me alone."

"I will. I'm so sorry."

I lends my back on the sofa. Sighing deep. Rubbing my face with my palm.

What a mess!

I closed my eyes. Want to take a rest for a while. Being work with some bossy person is such a pain in the neck.

S-Sehun~~ Nghh stop~!!

That night... I can't get it out from my mind. I can't concentrate on my work because of that. Why he must came back? Or... is it I'm the one who's appear? It's been awhile huh. I run back to my uncle's house at California for a years. The feelings hating him that time just too much untill I can't handle my feelings. And that time... Taehyung came. Willing to being with me.......... He said for the rest of his life, because he said he loves me.

Since then, we're happy being together. Lucky to have him beside me when we really need someone. Back then, he's really my everything. But why can't get out Sehun from my mind? Is it because he was my first love? First love? It just a feelings on the other side only. I'm such a stupid nerdy girl. Fall into his trap so easily. Useless. 

"I hate you....."

 

~FAST FORWARD~

 

"I'm home~~! Yoogeun-a~ Eomma home already~!" Jessica arrived at home around 8p.m.

She's looking around happily searching for his son. Feeling weird. His son is nowhere.

"Yoogeun-a~? Where are you? Are you playing hide and seek?"

She search behind the curtain. The usual place for Yoogeun's spot to hide. He's not there. Behind the couch. He's not there too.

"He's at your aunt's house. He said he wanna sleep there in view of tomorrow's holiday. He also said that he was missing his aunt. You would'nt mind right?"

She turn back facing the voice that talking behind her back. Something like he's know what is Jessica searching. As she turn back, she's smiling sweetly. It's Taehyung. 

"Really?" She sigh playfully and chuckling afterward.

"It's okay then. I'll go to meet him tomorrow. Did you eat already Taehyung?"

She walk past him. Walking to the kitchen. Open the frige and grabbing a bottle of drink.

"Not yet. I'm waiting for you. You're late."

She gulp a half of the drink and glance at him. Smiling again.

"Eung~! I have a lots of comercial doing today. You know what, the director was so noisy. Such a bossy." She chuckling again as he put the bottle back in the frige.

"I'm tired. I'm going to take my shower first then we eat together, okay?"

She walk again passing him. Stepping on the stairs but Taehyung's voice quickly crossing.

"If you'e full already don't force yourself to eat with me. Is it the food there nice? You had such a wonderful man's perfume on you."

No foot step can be heard. Means that she's stopped her movement.

"What? Why did you say like that Taehyung-a~? I didn't eat anything. I'm so hungry right now. Really~!"

She place her hand on Taehyung's soulder. He quickly dismissed her hand.

"Stop fooling around!! I'm tired!! I'm tired with all your lies!"

She got shocked with Taehyung sudden behavior. 

"T-Taehyung-a..."

"The last time, you're not coming home. I was fine because I knew how your duty are. But then you came back with a man's perfume on you. I also fine with it. Maybe I thought that was also your duty that shooting with some guy that same perfume smell like he had. Maybe it just my feelings only. I'm totally fine."

He cried as he slowly bending down to his foot. Hugging his knees. Crying all over like a heart broken man.

"But then I saw you with him, again! I was hurt when saw what I should'nt have too. Why you're doing this to me? What that he had that I don't? I've been with you for years and years. I love you with all my heart. My feelings was sincere. Don't ever mocking my feelings towars you!! I'm not like him!"

He raise his head up, looking at Jessica. Jessica was all over stunned. Her face was wet with her tears.

"Taehyung-a.. It's not like what you think. I'm.." Jessica can't finish her word when Taehyung quickly cross it. 

"Enough!!" He stand up. Wiping his tears.

"Do you love it so much being like this?" He step forward. Jessica step back, feeling uneasy with Taehyung's weird actions.

He grab Jessica and lift her up to his shoulder. Carrying her up to her room. It can seems that she was totally shocked.

"Taehyung?!! Taehyung-a!! Put me down!! What's wrong with you?!" She punched his back but that doesn't count with Taehyung's energy. Girl's energy can't defeat the guy's energyy though. 

He throw she on the bed as he quickly lift his shirt up and take it off. Throwing it away. She backing. Crying and begging but Taehyung looks like he was going insane. He lost his mind. He step on the bed and push Jessica lies on the bed as he pinned her hands. Jessica uses all her strength to escape but no use. Taehyung's strength is unbelivable.

He kiss her neck roughly. it hard long and leave her neck with a mark. She keep struggling to release herself. Taehyung sit on her tummy and slap her face many times. She become lost her strength because of that. Taehyung use the opportunity to loosen her clothes. He grabbing her s and palm it, squeezing it hard. He smirk.

"I've been waiting for this..." He bends down and keep kissing her neck, her jawline all over.

"Tsk~ tsk~" Hearing her crying. Taehyung raise his body up. Looking at Jessica's wet face that because of her tears. 

"T-Tae... Please.. Stop.."

He move his body backward. With shocking face his get down from the bed. Like he is awake from being attack from bad spirits.

"Jessica.. I'm.... I'm sorry." He run out from the room. Running out from the house. He not stop running. 

What have I done?

 


 

Annyeong yeorobun~!! Finally I'm here

I'm sorry for the late update. You guys must be fed-up waiting for me right?

I'm really really really sorry. *cries a tsunami*

Hope you guys enjoy it. Hiyarhh~!!

Subscribe Subscribe Subscribe~~!!

Vote Vote Vote~~!!

Comment Comment Comment~~!!