Chapter 16

That One Person You

"I told you it was a mistake! The champagne contains alcohol that makes me drunk and last we ended up like that. Please just leave me alone can you?" 

Jessica walk out from the coffee shop through the hallway. She take out her car key but with fast action Sehun grab the car key first before Jessica manage to press the open button on it.

"The hell you think you're doing?!" She now full of anger. Can't he just left her alone for a second? She don't care if the meeting today at the coffee shop was a concidence or not, all the thing is now she don't want to see the face of Sehun. She hate it!

Sehun smirk as he heard the curse that coming out from Jessica's mouth. "So now you can cuss huh. I don't believe the nerd girl that you're use to be can cussing."

She snap her teeth. Angry! "Don't even mention it. I'm not the old me. I'm no longer the stupid nerd girl that you ever played since the back then."

"Whatever. I don't wanna hear any about the past. I just want to know about nowdays. About us." He reach out his hand to hold Jessica's arm but she take a step back fast before Sehun manage to do it.

She smirk as she look away. Biting her lower lip, gaining her strength. After a moment she looks back at Sehun.

"There's no us." She try to hold back her tears. She hold her fist to keep maintain calm. "Meeting you is the big mistake that I ever made. If there's a time machine. Knowing you... is the thing that I will avoid." 

"I've thought so." He nod his head several times as he looks down on the ground and look at Jessica back with his serious face.

"Why don't we talk calmly in the coffee shop." He invites.

"There's nothing we can talk now. I want my key and please give it back." She move forward and try to grab the key from Sehun but he raise his hand up higher. Obviously that Jessica can't reach it as she is so short to be campared with Sehun's height. She jump, hope that she can reach it.

"Let's talk about the boy with you. It's Yoogeun right? Your son?"

Sehun's question make Jessica stop her movement. Eyes meet eyes. They're just a several inch between them. Realise of it, Jessica quickly step back. Make a distance.

"He's nothing to do with you! I told you to leave us alone. Don't you get it?"

"He's my son isn't it?" 

Silent. No word coming out from the mouth. 

She quickly grab the car key in Sehun's grip and lost herself into the car. Sehun only stood there like a statue without even stop her. He only can sent her back untill the car dissapear from his sight.

"Whatever. I don't wanna hear any about the past. I just want to know about nowdays. About us."

She shook her head. "He will never change." 

"He's my son isn't it?" 

She bite her lower lip. She press the accelarator pedal makes the car move fast. She won't make the same mistake happen again on her. Never.

 

Jessica's POV

I sit on the chair at the balcony, keep waiting for him to come home. I didn't mad at him, I just want to see his face. Hope that he safe. All past this years he's the only one who take care of me well. Faithful being with me and it is Taehyung. Kim Taehyung. The dumb one is me. I still in the dream that Sehun and I will be together, happily. Stupid nerd Jessica. I sighed. The ringing of phone makes me wake from my daydream.

"Oh it's Taehyung." Quickly I slide the answer on the phone screen.

"Taehyung-ah~ Where are you? Why don't you come home? I'm so worried. Have you eat? You hurt somewhere? Please come back home." I ask him in one way go. 

No reply. I can only heard his breathing.

"Taehyung?" I call out for him as he maintain silent.

"I'm sorry... You must hate me so much right." I heard he sobbing.

Quickly I answer him. "No no! I'm not. How can I hate you. It was a mistake that you didn't mean it right."

He keep sobbing, "I'm sorry."

"Look... come back home first. Let's just forget about this okay. I will really gonna hate you if you don't come back home right this instead, cause I already cook for us but you didn't come home. I'll wait for you okay. Come back home now." 

Call ended. I deliberately doing that. Hope that he will come home.

 

 

Taehyung walk into the house slowly while looking around. No signs of Jessica was there. He sigh of relief.

"You're late!!" He jump a little because of surprise. He turn around behind his back and saw Jessica with serious face.

She's angry? God.. I'm dead.

Still with the serious face, Jessica take a step forward to him. He know she's mad and will getting punch in the face soon so he's ready for it.

"Don't leave me alone again." Jessica hug him as she buried her face on Taehyung's chest. 

He just can blinking his eyes of Jessica behavior. She didn't mad at him, plus she give him a sweetest smile. He reply her smile. Don't even want mention about the night happen between them. 

"You must be hungry right? I already cook for us. Come." She pull Taehyung to the dining table and pull the chair for Taehyung to sit. She sit in front of Taehyung. He just look at her silently. 

"Don't you hate me?" Bravely he ask.

Tok!

Jessica hit his head with the spoon on the table. He rub his head in pain.

"Say that again and I will really hate you this time. Really." She make serious face then chuckles afterward.

"Now eat Mr. Taehyung. I cook all of this specially for you. With all my heart. I pour my love into this dishes. Like seriously." She nods proudly. Taehyung chuckles softly and look at the dishes that Jessica cook. 

"But...." 

"But what? Don't say that you full already. I already cook it all for you." She pouted cutely.

"It's not like that. I didn't eat anything yet either." He said calmly.

"So what's the matter?" She look at him. Waiting for his answer.

He look back at her with doubt face.

"But you never cook before right." He answer slowly.

Jessica leans her back to the chair as she looks at Taehyung with are-you-serious face.

"You doubt me?" 

"Even the fried rice before that you cook... too much salt."

Again, Jessica look at Taehyung with you're-gonna-die face.

"Yahh Kim Taehyung!!!" 

He laugh as she walk away from the dining table to the living room. He chase over her and hold her shoulder from back. 

"It's okay. You can learn. We have time right." 

She turn around and look at him with pouty mouth. Honestly, Jessica is the cutest creature ever to him. Everything that she done is cute to his eyes. Slowly he pulled Jessica into his embrace. He pats Jessica's back softly as she reply his hug back.

"You're so bad Taehyung." 

He chuckles as he pulled her more closer to him, hugging her tight. Hugging her like there's no tomorrow. Hope that times can stop, he will stop the time now and maintain like that forever. Jessica in his embrace, so closed to him yet to his heart. He look straight on Jessica's back. On the furniture, there's a lot of picture frame. There's Yoogeun picture while riding his three wheel bike and the most precious one is the picture frame of him and Jessica. With him wearing a white tuxedo and Jessica with a pretty white wedding dress. With happy face Jessica hold his arm while smiling to the camera as he looking at Jessica.