Chapter 14

That One Person You

Jessica' POV

This is wrong! Totally wrong! Why can't I refuse it? Why I always defeated by him? By everyone? It shouldn't happen last night. It was a mistake! My mistake! My fault! Jessica Jung!! What on earth are you thinking?!

 

~ FLASHBACK ~

"Hngg~~ S-Sehun-a~~ Ahh~~" 

I bite my lips, holding my moans from escape from my mouth but I failed. It's too pleasuring. The way he his hard into me deeper, hitting my sweet spot that he found in just a second. How he knew to pleasuring a lady. I can't resist it. The way our hot body grinding to each other and how the slapping sound heard filling all around the room, it's really like a soft nice music to be listen.... and how he's my name softly.

"No~!! Not there! Don't do it at the same time!! I'm to come soon!! A-ahhh~~!"

I shuts my eyes in pleasure, pulling my head back as I arched my chest when he my and rubs my using his thumb at the same time. 

"Come then. Come for me." He whispered with a soft spoken then my earlobe. Teasing me.

I hate you Oh Sehun!

~ END OF FLASHBACK ~

Yoogeun-a~ I'm sorry sweetie... Taehyung~~ I'm really sorry

 

~ FAST FORWARD ~

I walk out from the taxi, paying the driver as I say thanks for the service. Only sound of sigh that always came out from my mouth. I walk towards my house with moody face without thinking anyone else.

"Eomma~~~!!"

I started a bit. Didn't expect that voice. But it's not annoying at all. I always love that soft sweet cute voice to be heard everyday. 

"Yoogeun-a~~!!"

HHe ran to me with a big grins on his lips. Giggling as I spread my arms. God~ how I love that smile. That boy.... my own flash blood son. I hug and carry him as soon as he already in my embrace. Spinning him all around, that's what he like. Sound of his laughing is my happiness. Yes! My son is my only happiness, I don't need anything else... nor him, Oh Sehun.

"I miss you so so so so so much~!" I kiss his cheek, nuzzles on it make him laughing again. Aww~~ 

"Yoogeun mishh eomma too." I let out a soft chuckles. How he say miss is too cute. Yeah he's just a little kid though. It's hard for him to say it fluently.

"Aigoo~~ cutie." I pinch his cheek softly as I throw him my sweet smile. Caressing his soft hair.

"You're home." 

I turn back as I such a familiar voice, smiling at him. 

"Eung~ I'm home. Did this little kid disturb you last night? I'm sorry, I have many photoshoot to attend yesterday."

I lied. He walk near me, his face seems suspicious on me. No reaction from his face. Did he knew?

"He's not. Don't worry. We're doing fine. So you have many photoshoot to attend. Is it true? You don't lie to me right?"

Deep inside of me, I was really surprised with that questions. My body was hot. I'm scared that he would mad. I don't want to lie, I really do. But I have to! 

"O-of course! Why should I lied to you though?"

I laughed, faking it to control my scared emotion.

"The perfume on your clothes. It's a guy perfume."

He stares at me. Right through my eyes. I look away, try to escape from his gape. Faking a laugh again.

"Aigoo Taehyung-a~~ my work place is full of guy. Of course the perfume will stick on me. I don't know how many bottles that they use until the smell is too strong."

"But it's an expensive perfume though. This smell is too familiar."

Oh god. No! 

"Huargg~~ I'm tired. Schedule too tight this week. I'm going in now okay." 

I walk pass through him. Want to run away from him. From his questions.

"Jessica." I turn back again. Facing him so do he.

"I love you."

I'm blinking, embarrassed with his confession although he already say it many times. But still..... .

"Eung~~ I know." I walk back in. Straight to my bed, locked myself in. Wanting to forget what happened to me and him... Oh Sehun.

 

Taehyung's POV

"Smells of Oh Sehun's perfume."

She's been lying to me right? 

 

 

Oh Sehun's POV

The shining bright of the sun came through the window make me woke up. I look around when my side was empty. I sigh. She was gone... again. But it's not make me disappointed though, I just wonder if she already accept me after what we did last night. With her willingness though. She's kind of enjoy it. I chuckles, rubbing my chin as I smile when remembered her face.

But.... will we meet again? Well of course we're right. I can ask her to be my company's model though when we're lack of model or our model kind of makes troubled like Tiffany or maybe.... I can ask her to be our personal model. Make contract. Brilliant! Why shouldn't I think about that earlier.

Jessica Jung, you can't escape from me now.

 


 

 I'm back(?!) Sorry for disappear just like that and not update for such a long time. Well, I was updating using my phone and I hope you guys understand my sad+suffered situation TT-TT

And for the XXX part. coughyouknowwhatcough .... I can't believe that I just write it. OH LORD!!!! o /  well.. sorry if the XXX part doesn't really yeah you know.. because I'm not good in that thing. LOL! 

Vote vote vote!!!! Subscribe subscribe subscribe!!! Saranghaeyo!! Aieru!! Wo ai ni!! I love you!! Aku cinta kamu!! Mahal kita!! ( i just knew that language x D)