Chapter 13

That One Person You

"Where in the world is she?! Don't she know what time the photo shoot is?! Who she think she are?! Seriously, we have no time for this useless thing!"

"Can we wait a couple of minutes again?" Linda, Sehun's assistant giving an excuse to spare the time.

"Ten! Ten minutes! If she's not here, then let's just cancel our contract." 

The photographer says, giving a chance. The most talented photographer from SJ's company. Sehun's company. 

"Cancel? W-what? Mr. Lee, you can't do that. You still have 5 years to cooperate with ours company. You can't easily cancel our contract."

"This is not the first time she's late Mrs. Linda. We sick of it! If she always acting like this. Then she shouldn't be a model. Just do a spare time using her face. I mean her pretty face. Don't says that you don't know about her scandal this lately. Tiffany Hwabg the diva? Pfft~~ please. Jessica Jung is much more better than her." The photographer reply, defending himself.

True that Tiffany always late for a photo shoot. Although she is SJ's top model but she always cause a trouble. Drunk in the public, fighting with a paparazzi and so on. She call herself as a diva. Yeah, with a pretty face she can get anything that she wants. Although she's get fired from any modeling agency, she'll easily get a new agency. Of course as a model. Once she come back home drunk and almost get by a ert guy. Since then SJ company getting harsh words from paparazzi and people because can't take care of their own model.

"What's going on here?" Before Linda manage say anything, Sehun cut her word. Surprised with Sehun appearance. 

"Nothing. Mr. Oh! Can't you please once, take care of your model. This is not the first time she's late for a photo shoot." Sehun just silently hearing to the photographer. His face turn red holding his anger.

"Tiffany?" He ask with serious face.

"Who else." The photographer roll his eyes. Getting annoyed. Sehun turn his face to Linda, his secretary.

"Is there any our model that are free now except Tiffany?"

"No sir, I'm sorry." 

"Jessica Jung. Can we borrow her for awhile? She have manager? Call him that we want to use her. Say that we will pay how many that they want."

Sehun's POV

'Maybe this is just my opportunity to meet with Jessica'

 

~FAST FORWARD~

"Woah Jessica-sshi~~ Thank you so much because willing to cooperate with our company." 

"It's okay eonnie-a~ I'm doing this because of you. Because you helping me before, when there's nobody here helping me. Then you bravely standing in front of me, lending a hands to help. I'm the one who should say thanks." 

Jessica reply, being humble. From the distance, Sehun watching them. Didn't even blinking his eyes once Jessica step her foot into the photo shoot room. Well anybody would feel weird seeing a nerd once you knew standing in front of you beautifully. Unbelievable seeing a nerd once you knew standing with full of confident in front of you.

Sehun walk, towards Jessica and Linda. Hoping that he would get a chance to talk with Jessica, or more to seeking an apologies.

"Thanks to you Miss Jessica for willing to cooperate with our company. It will be a big a pleasure to us."

Jessica seems surprise with Sehun appearance. Her eyes blinking many times as a tears becoming full in her eyes. 

"I'll should get back home right now. It's getting late now. Meanwhile I'm comes here using my manager's car but unfortunately he have some work to do." She's pouting playfully then chuckles after that. Linda also laugh at Jessica pouting. Sehun, yeah keep staring at Jessica new pretty face or maybe the suitable name is gorgeous face. Then something pops into Sehun's mind.

"I'll take you home if that case. Please, don't reject my help. I'm sincere."

 

~FAST FORWARD~ 

(a/n: omg so sorry for make too many fast forward ; 3 ; )

Jessica's POV

"So, where should I turn after this?" Sehun asking me. Wait for you guys have to know, I'm willing accept his offer because don't want his reputation as a CEO in his company going down. He will really embarrassing if I won't. It's not because I'm still...... loves him. 

"It's okay, just drop me. There's a bus stop in front of there." I reassess. All thing that I don't want is..... seeing his face. I told to myself before that I hate seeing his face that I can kill him. But why my heart says the opposite one. Behalf say no and behalf say yes. Behalf say I hate him and the other half say 'You still love and you're'

"Still hate me? Am I not worth your forgiveness if I seek for it?" He ask.... bravely.

"Please stop the car. Now! Please." I'm begging him. I can feel the tears upon my eyes. Just wait their times to fall down. 

"Answer me!" He rises his voice as he stop beside the road. I take my opportunity to get out from his car but he more fast, grabbing my arm and pinned me to the sit. Suddenly the night that he me hope into my mind. Why must this happen? Shouldn't return to Seoul in the first place right?

"Sehun... let me go... please..." I start to cry.The tears that I hold can't last any longer. It's streaming down to my cheeks. The all thing that I can do is crying. Seeking for his kindest side.

"Can't I have the second chance? I will make this thing right. If I could say that I'm really regret for I've done to you a years ago. If there is a time machine, I would sacrifice my life to turn back time. Just want to be with you.... again."

Again... he says his sweet words. Like he did before, when he be with me. When I'm still stupid, nerd, such a slow girl when a handsome boy say such a sweet word that more sweet than a sweet foods.

But this time I'm not gonna believe him. Such a sweet talker! Very brilliant in talking but not stick with it. His face becomes more and more close to me. I can feel his warm breath. His perfume, I don't know why I really miss his old perfume. It doesn't change.

"I have a husband already Sehun! I've a son! So please don't disturb my life anymore. I'm happy with my family now." I closed my eyes tightly. Still can feel his breath upon my face. He didn't move. Even a bit. 

"Look into my eyes... and say it again." He say with a soft tone. Again I'm lose to his. I really can't beat with him. Even his sweet soft voice tone. Slowly I open my eyes and look into his eyes.

"I-i already ha-have a family." Why am I stuttering?! He will believe me right?

"Liar." He crashed his lips on mine. Closing the gaps between us. I'm trying to push him back but the more I'm fight to get release, the more he held my wrist tightly. His soft lips then moving to my cheeks, kissing all of my face. 

"S-sehun s-stop!!"

Why?! Why must I meet him again?! He's such a happiness breaker! I don't want to meet him but at the same time I'm happy. I missed his voice, his face and...... his sweetest smile.

"I love you, Jessica."

 


Hello guys! Me again! Sorry for the crappie grammar cause English is not my number one language.

Guys~~ I'm thinking about wanna make story. Are you guys with me? Can you guys suggest me who will be the character is? It will be an honored to me. 

SARANGHAE~~!!  * throw sarangs* kkk~~~ <333