Chapter 12

That One Person You

"She's my wife now. Just ended the game already, let bygone be bygone. She's mine, today, tomorrow and entire of my life. I can make she happy, more happy than you can. Because of what.... I have everything that you have except one that you don't have. Love. You don't have that but I do. We're happy together. With our cutie son. So......leave us alone! Move on you brat."

Those word keeps hunting me. It's hurt. Too deep. Too much painful. Hopeless. Regretted. All that things mix up becoming one.  'Are they really married?' 'That boy really their son?' 'If they really married, why Taehyung's family didn't invite me? Neither my parents. We're related after all. He's my cousin' 

"Jessica Kim. Tch--" I try to denied the feelings. I'm okay. I'm all fine! I can still live without her. Who need the ing nerd. 

Once I remember the photo. Like a crazy guy I search for it. My work desk messed.  'Where is it?!' My thoughts mad. Why must I mad? I'm mad just because the old photo missing?

"Where is it?!!!" I shouted. Louder enough for my workers heard me. But that didn't bother me. I just need the ing photo. 

"Sehun-a~ What's wrong? What did you search for? Is it the proposal? What kind of proposal? I'll help." Linda, my secretary, like we can call my nuna. 

I found it! The photo. I found it. "I found her. I-I-I found her." The tears that I hold onto can't help, it flowing down to my cheeks as I hug the photo. Tightly. 

"Get back to work!!" She shout. Asking the workers to keep doing their work back. She closed the door and runs to me. Comfort me. 

"What happened? Sehun please.. tell me. I'm your nuna. Although I'm not your real nuna but still I'm a nuna. A nuna would care for her dongsaeng. Tell me, what happened? Who did you found?"

"Jessica! I found her! I found her with her husband and son. It's hurt! It's hurt so much!"

I cried. For the first time..... I cried. I finally cried. She sighed. Patting my head. I can feel her love as a nuna. A caring nuna. 

"It's okay Sehun. It's okay. Just let it out. I'm here. I'm always here for you. Can I see the picture? I always saw you staring it but I never see the girl. May I?"

She take the picture before I have say anything. I just let her be. Now, it's all ruined. The chance to get back with Jessica is all ruined and the most important is...... seeking for her apologies.

"Jessica Jung?!" I looked up.  'Jessica Jung?'

"Her name is Jessica Kim now. But how did you know her name?" I wipe my tears. Confused.

"Kim? No.. her name is Jung! I'm totally sure of it. She's a model of Blanc and Eclairs. (a/n : did i spell it right? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ) Don't you know? Since when her name change to Kim?" I looked at her confusing. 

'What's all this? Kim? Jung? Model? Son? Husband? What's all this?!" 

 


Hey readers! o / Long time not see right? Kkk~~

First of all, i'm so sorry cause not update for a long time. It's because my lappy making up. It's exploded! Jjinja! Well not really but it's true!

I'll try to update more even though I'm just using phone ; 3 ; but it's okay, anything for my loving readers. Saranghae!