Chapter 17

That One Person You

He took a sip of the wine. Sitting on his king size bed, thinking about the day that had been through. He smirk.

"Jung Yoogeun... Jung..." he keep repeat the name over and over.

 

~FLASBACK~

He stopped his car not far from the kindergarden and look at his wrist watch. Lucky he's early reach the kindergarden or he will miss the chance to met the boy. There's ten more minutes for the school to end. He really want to go near the kindergarden but his instinct says no! Stay or he'll be a dead meat, so he waited in his car patiently.

Ten minutes has ended and not long after that he saw many cute lil kids running out from the kindergarden to their parents. He smile and sigh. 

I wish I can like that too someday.

While his eyes busy seeing the children, he spotted the boy that he really want to meet. His smile grow bigger. That boy is looking at his friends with sad face. Sometimes he will grinning while waving as his friends walk away happily with their parents while he was alone, waiting for a mom or perhaps a dad to feach him up.

I can't stand this anymore.

He open the car door and step out. Walking to the boy with a smile on his face.

"Hey there~" He hunker down infront of the boy. The boy look at him while blinking in curiosity.

"Don't worry, I'm not a bad guy though. I'm your mom's good friend. You can call me uncle Sehun," he pinch lightly the boy's cheek.

"Nice to meet you uncle Sehun. Yoogeun imnida," he said as he bowing politely and give him a cute smile afterward. Sehun smile become wider.

"You're so cute kid." He chuckled and rubs Yoogeun's head.

He look around, hoping that Jessica and Taehyung would not saw him there. 

"So your mom not pick you up?"

Yoogeun pouted and look down. 

"Eomma will be late. She always late to pick me up." He sigh in sadness.

Sehun became speechless. 

"So do you want to eat ice-cream with me? I can take you home too if you want," he hope that the boy will accept it. That's just an excuse for him to know where is Jessica live and the same time to spend time with his... son.

The boy's smile grow wide as he heard the ice-cream but frown afterward, "But eomma will be angry. She said to not follow stranger." He said while taking a step back.

Sehun reach for Yoogeun's arm and pull him closer, "I'm not a stranger or a bad guy. I'm your mom good friend okay. Good friend."

"B-but...."

 

 

He keep staring the boy that infront of him and chukled. Only god knows how happy he is right now. It feels like seeing an angel, like he can keep watching him non-stop without even feel bored. 

"Is it good?"

The boy nodded while grinning. Sehun reach for the tissue at side of the table corner and wipe Yoogeun's dirty mouth. He bite his lower lip, looking outside to the road. Wondering if he should or not asking this kind of thing. He worried if the question might make the kid feel weird. Like how can you not know anything because you are her mother GOOD friend.

off! He's just a kid right. Don't think too much.

"Yoogeun-ahh~ can I ask something?"

The boy nodded again, busy eating the ice-cream.

"Is your name Kim Yoogeun or Jung Yoogeun?"

"Jung Yoogeun," he answer quickly and keep eating the ice-cream.

"You are four years old?"

"Nae~~!"

A smile grow on his face. This world is not that big right. No matter how long you run, how many years you gone. Sooner or later you still gonna meet the person that you trying to avoid not matter how hard you try. 

The sound of his phone ringtone make him awake from the daydream. The owner of the one that called him make him more and more happier. He slide the answer button.

"Hey babe~" he smirk as he keep his gaze on the kid.

"Why? I'm just taking my son out for an ice-cream. Is that wrong?"

"Near your lovely house."

"Take your time, no need to rushing. I'll be wait for you here." 

 

 

Sehun keep gazing at the boy and he can't even stop from smiling. And not long after that he catch a well knew physique that he waited. It's been a long time that he feel something butterflies inside his heart and stomach. His mom once said when he was little that we only feel that when we meet someone that we adore and love so much. And that time we knew, she or he is the one.

"You're here," he narrow his eyes to her from bottom to upper. "Looking good and yummy like always." He then give her a mischievious smile that makes all girls going nut. While she is giving him a glare. She look at the boy, his son. He is looking down, probably scared.

"How many times must I told you to not follow stranger! You make me so worried." 

The boy keep looking down.

"I'm not a stranger and please don't mad at him. He's just a kid." 

Jessica sigh and pick Yoogeun up, carried him in her arm. She kiss his cheek repeatly. She then reach for his bagpack on her other hand.

"Let's go home." 

Before she done a first step, Sehun quickly reach for her arm and make she stop. She seems surprise. Didn't expect for that.

"Hands off!" She try to pull her arm back but Sehun grip on it tight and strong.

"He's my son isn't it?" He look straight into her eyes. She look away, trying to not meet with those breaking heartless gaze.

"M-my son. Not your's..." 

~END OF FLASHBACK~

 

He take the last sip of the wine and put the glass on the table beside his bed. He can't stop the mischievious smile on his face after the unplan meeting with Jessica. Eveything is going smooth than he expect. One more step closer and he will get what he want. This time he won't let her go. No matter what happen, he will make Jessica belong to him. Only him!

"She's mine."

Maybe he still the old Sehun? The one that greedy. The one that hate things call SHARING.