Chapter 11

That One Person You

~FAST FOREWORD~

 

8 YEARS LATER...

 

You stare the old pic. Rubbing the girl's cheek at the pic like you're caress her cheek in real. You smile while rewind back the memories that you had sharing together with her. The day when you change her style for a day. So beautuiful. She really looks like an angel. Suddenly, your brain stuck at the memories... the night... that you dump her... in the heavy rain. Let her waiting for you alone in the dark night. I'm sorry~~~

 

Knock! Knock!

 

Sound of knock make you realizes from your daydream. Quickly you turn back the photo upside down and put in on the table. You cleared your throat.

"Come in."

A lady get into your office after you let her in. She smile at you then you reply her smile back.

"Yes Linda. Anything that I can help you?" You said after saw that she didn't bring her notebook. Linda, your assistant in SJ Modelling Holding.

"As usual sir. Miss Tiffany is waiting for you outside."  You sigh when heard Tiffany's name. You rubbed your face with both of your palm.

Trouble maker!

"I can say that you're busy Sehun." She said after see your reaction. 

"No. It's okay nuna. By the way, I though it's was a lunch time. Don't you have your lunch Linda nuna?"

She sigh but a sigh that she make. You chuckles.

"I'm just about to go, but that girl... erghhh!!! So, annoying! How can you be so patient with her Sehun?"

You just smile with the word, you continue looking at the pic. Linda already knew about your past memories with Jessica. Knew that you're a kingka in the school. The playboy one! Bad boy!

"Staring the pic all day won't make you full my lovely Sehun. Why don't you find her? I knew she was there somewhere outside."

You sigh again. Sigh of regret. Linda already sit in front of you. Seems like this will be a long conversation and both of you're forgeting someone.

"Find her? Nuna.. It's been 8 years ago. I've been finding her for ing 5 years! It's useless! Don't you remember? I've told you right? I her! Silly me playing with a fire." 

You take out a big sigh and leanding your head on the head chair. You close your eyes while remembering back the day that you Jessica after the night you dump her in the rain, the night before she left...

 

~FLASHBACK~

 

The sounds of bell make your work stop. You glances the clock that at the wall. It's 12 in the morning. Who could someone coming at your house in this hour? The sounds of bell keep ringing, like someone out there is impatient. 

"Wait! I'm coming." You shouted inside the house. The bell keep ringing although you already voiced. You open the door.

"S-sehun..." You blinking many times. The first guy once you loved and the first guy you hate the most.

"Hiccup..." You cover your nose. Smell of alcohol from Sehun's mouth very strong. You knew the he is drunk and he not supposed... to be here.

He about to fall down but you fastly hold his shoulder. Just because that your energy is not strong as him, he fall on your shoulder.. make him hug you. Tightly and more tightly. You shock. How can he do that to you ater what he had done yesterday. Let you alone waiting for him in the rain.. under the dark cloud!

"Sehun-ahh.. you're drunk. Want me to call someone to fetch you here?"

The smell of his alcohol from his mouth really strong make you wanna vomit. 

"No... let me stay.... just... hiccup... stay here." 

You can't see his face but you can feel hot at your shoulder. He's crying?

"I'm sorry at what I've done to you. Just this once.... believe me and stay here..... for me."

He hold your shoulder. Yes! He is crying. You push his body roughly. He seems shock.

"Now what?! Another battle? Am I a thing to play on? Although I'm a nerd but I have my own feelings too Sehun! I'm a human that have feelings! Want to love and feel loved by someone! I'm not a robot! Please leave!" 

You just about to close the door but he more stronger push it roughly. He step in and close the door make you step back. Sweat was visible on your forehead. He came and wipe the sweat with his palm. 

"S-sehun... what do you want? Are you not satisfied yet played me?"

He ignored you and doing his job. Caressing your cheek and admire your face that without the big glasses.

"How can I be so blind?! You're perfect."

You knew that something will happen later after saw Sehun's behaviour. So, you don't want anything happen you just keep being silent and trying not to say harsh word that will make he mad and harm you. 

"W-what do you want?" Tears already stagnant in your eyes. Just need a time to fall down.

"You! Your mine and always mine!" 

He kiss your neck. You push him and run to your room. Hope that you will get lost from him. But you're wrong. He more fast he grab your leg make you fall down. He pinned your hands on the floor make you can't move. That night, you lose. He you without no mercy although you begging him.

 

~END OF FLASHBACK~

 

Linda pats your shoulder. You look at her, your loyal nuna. She always there when you want to share story. Sad and happy.

"Let bygone be bygone Sehun. You're adult now. Have a great job, moreover you're CEO of this company. SJ Modelling Holding is your's. Well... it's really your fault her but it's past right. You do searching her everwhere. Want to redeemable your offense. I knew she's somewhere out there. You will meet her sooner or later. Time will bring you both together."

You smile. You still looking at the pic when Linda is talking but your ears can hear every single words that she say.

"So, I take my leave now Sehun. This poor tummy need be full. It's already screaming for food. By the way, don't be late okay. I really don't like that witch when screaming. 'Sehun! What take you so long?!'" Linda said imitating Tiffany. You chuckles when see your nuna attitude. She already have a daughter, 15 years old but her behaviour didn't look like a mom. So childish. 

Jessica~~ Where are you? I miss your smile.... I miss you.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

You take a walk at the park alone, leaving Tiffany at ladies' restaurant near the park. Waiting people is really not your style. So you decide to take a walk at the park that many parents and kids play. You smile seeing the kids play with each other. You sit on the bench while watching the kids. While busy watching the cuties, a soft kicking ball hit your leg.  You take the ball, look around to find the owner of the ball. Then an adorable boy kid run to you. Wanting the ball.

"Your's?" The little kid nodded. You smile to him and hands the ball to the kid. He giggle and take the ball from your hand.

"I'm sorry..." 

"It's okay dear." You pats his head.

"Yoogeun-ahh~~!" You heard a lady's voice.

That voice.. sounds like...

"Eomma~~!!" The little boy run leave you. He run and hug a lady. Your eyes widen so do she.

 

Time will bring you both together...

 

"Jessica..."

"S-sehun.." 

The little boy run again. Shouting calling someone. You does not bother of it, all you care is the lady. The lady in front of you. Someone that you wanting to meet so damn much. She changed a lot! Become more and more beautiful. No more the big glasses. Once your heart beating fastly. Then a guy interupted you guys. Holding the little boy and standing next to Jessica.

"Taehyung?" He seems shock too. Didn't expect will meet you here.

"Appa~~! I want ice-cream... Eomma~~!!!!" 

Appa? Eomma?

 

New chappy~~!!!! ^ o ^ /
So how is it?!
Give me your opinion okay?
Do comment jutheyo! ; )