Next level....

#01 Until you came

 

3 weeks had passed when Kangin and the other boys auditioned in SM Entertainment. They decided to have a group date at the same café before when their phones ring earning some questioning look from the 4 girls. They answered the phone looked at each other and answered the phone. Their girlfriends waited patiently until the calls ended. The girls look at them worriedly.

“Hey what happened?” Eunhyun asked Siwon.

“Hey tell us what happened?” Jekyo, Eunna and Rui asked the other guys.

Just then the guys smiled widely and said “I passed the audition!” and looked at each other (Don’t ask me how did they received the same call at the same time). “Chukahae oppas!!” The girl cheered as they hugged their lovers.

“I know you’ll pass the exam...” Rui smiled

“Promise me that even if we can’t see each other... You will stay with me always ok?” Kangin said as he placed a kiss on Rui’s forehead

“Yaksokhae oppa... forever... I love you” Rui answered

“I love you too.... forever” Kangin replied and kiss Rui on the lips.

They pulled away from each other and Kangin secured Rui in his arms as they look at the other couples congratulating their lovers.

They know that Kangin, being able to pass the audition, their relationship will also be taken to the next level where their love will be tested... to show how much their love will last... and how much they love each other... will they pass this level? No one knows...

 

---FIN

 

 

----*-----*----*-----*----*-----*----*-----*----*-----*----*-----*----*-----*----*-----*----*-----*----*-----*

 

a/w: thank you for reading this fanfic.....  i already made the sequel of this  please just messege me if you still want to read the other sequels and also i'm making a KYUMIN fanfic  so please read it 

 

KAMSAHAMINDA ^_^ <3