Confession….

#01 Until you came

 

Rui snapped out from her thoughts and continue her cooking. After a while, kangin flinched when someone sat beside him and offer a plate full of red sauced pasta….

“Mmmm! Rui this is great… Mashtta!”Kangin complimented her while stuffing more of the pasta in his mouth.

RUI’S POV

Huuh~ I’m glad he liked it… Since were young he’s always the one who likes to judge the food that I made. But even though he will judge it and he will say its good I don’t believe his judgments because He’s so biased… how did I know? Once… I tried to know of his saying the truth or not about my dishes so I made a very bad pasta putting a lot of pepper and chili sauce on it and gave it to him… I know that it’s taste bad and after tasting it once he will say ”The heck is this really edible?” I’m expecting him to say that but it caught me off guard when he finish the whole dish and told me that it’s really delicious… After that day I decided to taste it on my own before making him taste it but every time I make a dish that has unbalanced taste or it taste extremely bad he will took it from me before I throw it in the dumpster and eat it never leaving a single piece… he’s very supporting to the things I do… making me feel so secured and always want him to stay by my side… but what if the day that he will leave me will come? What will I do? Can I still proceed without you in my life oppa? I turned my gaze to him.., seeing him so carefree like this eating the dish I made makes him so cute and warm. He still didn’t change… he still eats my pasta messily… he has some sauce around his lips… I chuckle softly as I look at him even more… maybe he heard me because he gave me a why-are-you-laughing-at-me look that made me laugh harder. He didn’t fail to make me laugh, he knows me too well that I can’t even lie or hide something from him…Aiishh!!! I’m getting mushy here… oh well I’ll just have fun teasing him…

END POV

 

“Yah! Why are you laughing at me??” Kangin grumpily said

“It’s just that…..just that…. Wahahahahaha!” Rui burst out laughing.  Earning a glare from him

Rui stopped her laughing and took a tissue from the side table….

“Here…” Rui said as she wipe the sauce around Kangin’s lips just then Kangin took Rui’s hand and look at her directly to the eyes. They stared at each other making Rui gave him a curious look. Realizing what’s happening to them, kangin immediately look away, release her hand and started eating again.

After some hours watching movies, playing video games surfing the net, some chatting and more eating, kangin decided to clean up the mess. He took the dirty dishes to the sink and started washing them. When he was already finish he decided to look at his watch and was surprised to know that it’s already passed midnight.

“Rui-ah… I need to go home… it’s already late…” Kangin called but didn’t get any response. He went back to the living room and saw Rui already fast asleep on the couch.

“Aigoo.. How can she fall asleep that fast…” Kangin sighed and carry Rui, bridal style, to her room. He layed her on top of her bed and covered her a blanket with sleeping raccoon on it. Kangin just smiled when he took a long look around her room.

“She still keeps all the stuffs I’m giving to her even Mr. Youdou (Mr., Youdou is the 1st Raccoon stuff toy that he gave to Rui when they were still young…)” Kangin smiled

He then walked and settled beside Rui as he stared at his sleeping best friend… Just then he kneeled down and whisper

“Rui since the 1st time I saw you…. I know that… that you’re my life’s precious treasure… it hurts when  you 1st introduced to me that Sungmin to me… but it hurt me more when I saw you cry because he broke your heart… I want to protect you… to make you happy… I can’t explain why I love you since the day we met the feeling is magical….all I know… is that you became the very important person in my life… Rui-ah… saranghae…” and with that he kissed her forehead and left…

 

 The next day…. Lunch break…. Kangin and the others were eating….

“Hey Hyuk-berry can you help me buy my dress for the prom later???” Eunna asked her boyfriend with her puppy eyes..

Hyukjae sighed and looked at his Eunna-mallows “You know that I will come with you even if you didn’t use your puppy eyes” He said as he sip some of his strawberry milk

“Oh by the way Soulmate, I already brought your dress for the prom…” Siwon announced to his Eunhyun.

“Really? Aigoo you broke my plan on surprising you about what I will wear at the prom….But anyway thanks” Eunhyun smiled

“Umm… Sorry if I will interrupt your sweetness for a while but… may I ask what’s going on with those two?” Jekyo asked as she point at the two friends of them totally in their own worlds, staring onto nothing…Jekyo joined their group since Leeteuk introduced her to them…

“Hey Rui-shii “Eunhyun tapped her friend’s shoulder to wake her up to reality “Is there something wrong?”

Rui snapped out from her world and looked back to her friends who were staring at her… “Are you having some problems about what to wear at the prom?” Eunna asked

Leeteuk chuckled “She’s not like you Eunna…. She only thought about those things that are deserving to be thought of…”

Eunhyun joined Leeteuk and said “But really oppa I doubt that Rui already has her dress… She really doesn’t think those kinds of stuffs that mostly make her to forget buying it…. Have you already bought a dress for the prom, Rui?”

Rui looked at her and shook her head “I still don’t have one…” Rui scratch her head in the process

“Hey you should buy one already the prom is the day after tomorrow…” Jekyo sighed

“Yeah Yeah I’ll buy one on the way home….” Rui replied

“Wait if you’re not having some problems on what you will wear then… What’s wrong?” Eunna asked her

“Well there is something that I’ve been trying to solve since I woke up…” Rui finally said

“What happened?” Yesung asked

“Well since we separated in the mall yesterday… Me and Kangin oppa decided to go to the amusement park but a car passed beside me run to a puddle and spill some on me making me wet so we decided to just go to my house…” Rui said

“We ate there and Have some fun since my parents are out for the night… but when Kangin oppa started cleaning up our mess I started to get sleepy So Kangin oppa carry me to my room…”

“So what’s weird about that?” Siwon questioned

“Well before I totally dozed off I heard someone told me ‘I love you’… Did my parents came home early Kangin oppa?” Rui questioned him

Everyone turned their gazes to with smirk on their faces… just listening to Rui they already know what really happened… 

Kangin blushed extremely red and decided to excuse himself from them to go to the restroom… When he arrived… he immediately turn the faucet on and splash some water on his face.

 

KANGIN POV

    Aigoo… what have I done? And why the hell she has to hear that? Pabbo! Who told you to say those words in front of her? But she didn’t know that it was me since half of her is about to sleep… but what if she knew and just keep it to herself?  No… Really she doesn’t know… you’re still safe…. Aiiishh!!!!! I’m Sooooooo…. Ahhhhh I can’t even curse myself… Ok.. Relax… You have to go back now before she get suspicious… and next time you have to confess to a fully awake Rui. FIGHTING!! Confess to her on the prom…. Confess to her on the prom….

END POV

 

When he came back Rui and the others are already finished eating their lunch… the girls are nowhere in sight

“Maybe they already went back to their classroom… Better clean up…” And started putting his things away while thinking some different ways on how he will confess to his best friend…