Finally..... together...

#01 Until you came

 

Kangin and Rui entered Eunna’s house together, Kangin’s hand on Rui’s waist.

“Well I guess this party is not for my birthday celebration only...” Eunna said with smirk same as the others.

“FINALLY!!” Hyukjae commented

“Chukahae!!!!” Everyone cheered.

The new couple just smiled and thanked them.

“Let’s party!!!” Eunhyun announced and they continued the party.

The party ended late. They all decided to bid each other goodbye and go home...

 

on the way...

“I can’t believe you have the same feelings for me too.” Kangin said as he held Rui’s hand.

“I always thought that I’m just a little sister to you making me thought that you will never acknowledge my feelings for you” Rui stated.

“Well... come to think of it... I thought about that too... a little sister that needs to be observed every minute because she’s an accident prone person...” Kangin teased as he looked at Rui.

“Yah! I’m not an accident prone person... that title is for Eunna and you’re the one who needs to be observed every minute because of doing things impulsively...” Rui stuck his tongue out, pulled her hand from Kangin’s held and walk faster.

“Hey Rui I’m just joking!” Kangin called as he caught up at Rui’s pace “it’s just that.... I’m really happy that we’re together now”

“Me too” Rui smiled as she returned her walking pace to normal and held Kangin’s hand. Just then Kangin kneeled down in front of Rui his back is facing her. “I’ll piggy back you”

“Are you sure? The last time you carried me I’m still a kid, not that heavy... but now...”

Kangin pulled her hand and piggyback her. “You’re not that heavy when I carried you to your room...” He smiled

Realizing that night, Rui just smiled and wrap her arms around Kangin’s neck and placed her chin on his shoulder.

“Why don’t you join the audition together with Hyukjae oppa, Siwon oppa and the others?” Rui asked

“Not that I’m confident... but if I will be accepted to be a member I will not have enough time for you” Kangin stated

“It’s ok... I know that it’s your dream to be an artist... so why don’t you give it a try?” Rui said

“Hmm... ok” Kangin agreed and Rui gave him a kiss on the cheek.