The Group date

#01 Until you came

 

The next day…..

    Siwon and Eunhyun arrived first at their meeting place… As time goes by… Others started to arrive…

“Hey Rui I thought 8?” You’re late!” Eunhyun smirked.

“Ahehehe… Mianhe, I had to do some house chores so Umma can give me permission… even Kangin oppa had a hard time convincing her.” Rui explained. “Where are the others?”

“*sigh*… Leeteuk oppa is late where is he?” Yesung said

“Speaking of the devil…” Hyukjae commented as Leeteuk approach the group with a girl tagging with him.

“Hey guys!!” Leeteuk greeted.

Everyone ignored him and look at the girl with him…

“Who is she, hyung?” Kangin asked.

Leeteuk smiled and introduced the girl with him.

“Well… umm… She’s Jekyo Jung, my girlfriend… umm, she’s a member of the Journalism Club so I guess you already knew her, Rui? Eunhyun?” Leeteuk stuttered.

The girl bowed and greeted them… “Annyong haseyo” Jekyo said

“Hi Jekyo!” Rui and Eunhyun greeted back

“Hey Jekyo-sshi…” Rui said “We’re in the same club and even friends but we didn’t even know that you and Teuk oppa are dating…”

“I just accepted him last week so I didn’t had the chance to tell it to you guys…”Jekyo blushed

“You sure is fast Teuk oppa we’ve just introduced her to you not long ago…tsk.tsk.tsk “Eunhyun teased

“Hey… is it wrong to fall in love to her because of love at first sight?” Leeteuk said

“Hey...Now… enough of the childish act….” Kangin said. “Is everybody here?”

“Wait!” Yesung said

Just then a cute guy approached the group. “Sorry I’m late Yesung hung…” The cute guy said

“It’s ok late least you came… Everyone I would like you all to meet, my lover, Kim Ryeowook. He’s also studying in our school…”Yesung introduced causing the girls to smile…

“Hello everyone, nice to meet you all” Ryeowook greeted

“Finally! It’s been like ages… Chukahae oppas!” Rui, Eunhyun, and Eunna said

Kangin, Siwon and Hyukjae looked at their lovers…” Hey what’s going on?” Siwon asked

“Well… Yesung oppa asked us some advice on how he will confess to Ryeowook oppa.” Eunna said

“And this girls’ advice really helped me a lot, kamsahae guys…” Yesung thanked them.

“Well… I guess this day is really good a lot of good things keep on happening…” Hyukjae said

“Then let’s start the fun, is everybody here?” Kangin announced being the loud person he is.

All of them looked at each other …

“Well I guess all of us are here, let’s go.”Kangin announced as they enter the mall.

 

 

They watched the movie and played some videogames at the Archade. Everyone had a great time. At the end of the day all of them separated and left with their lovers… Siwon and Eunhyun left to the church to meet Siwon’s parents… Eunna and Hyukjae decided to continue their date left to the zoo… Leeteuk wants some alone time with his girl, left…and Yesung with Ryeowook left to buy Ryeowook’s Umma a gift. They bid goodbyes to each other leaving Kangin and Rui alone. Kangin and Rui decided to go to the Amusement park…

On the way…

“Hey Kangin, what are we going to ride first?” Rui asked

“Well you decide, I don’t care what you choose…” Kangin replied

“Hmmm… ok… then let’s ride the rollercoaster first… you know how I love those kinds of rides… Let’s ride all of them, the wild river, the zip line, and many more….please oppa? Let’s ride them….” Rui said                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       as they walked to the amusement park since it’s just a few blocks away from the mall.

“Fine… “Kangin agreed

Just then a fast car passed beside them and run into a large puddle near them. Rui was splashed by the water and became soaking wet. Kangin saw what happened and burst out laughing. Earning a glare from Rui

“Mianhe Rui-shii… ahahahahah…. I just can’t help laughing at you… ahahahah” Kangin explained as he laughed at his already soaked friend

“Yeah… Yeah…and you are supposed to be my best friend?” Rui pouted

“Mianhe… Let’s just go home for now… you need to change…You look really stupid…”

“But what about—“Kangin Cut her off and said “We can go some other time but for now let’s just go home so u can change.” Kangin smiled his warm smile and held Rui’s hand until they reach her house.

“UMMA?!!” Rui called when they arrived, but no one replied.

They search around the house but no one’s home… kangin went to the kitchen while Rui went upstairs to search… Just then Kangin saw a Sticky note pasted on the refrigerator.

“Hey Rui! There’s a note on the refrigerator, your parents left to a High school reunion they said that they’ll be coming back tomorrow morning so no need to worry…” Kangin narrated

  “Thanks oppa… then I’ll just get my bath, I’ll just leave you alone, you can do anything you want… I’ll just cook some pasta later ok?” Rui said and enter the bathroom leaving kangin alone.

Kangin just sat down and turned the TV on. Well since he and Rui were best friends and he often go there when they were young he already knew how to us all the things around this house. After around 15 minutes, Rui came out of the bathroom already dressed, and her towel was placed on her shoulders. She sat beside kangin and said… “Oppa… It’s been years since we became best friends and all this time you’ve been taking care of me… thank you oppa. Thank you for everything…”

Kangin was surprised about what she said, he look at Rui and smiled his gentle smile before patting her head and wrapping his arm around her…

After a while… Rui decided to go in the kitchen and started cooking her special pasta. She prepared the ingredients and started heating up the stove. Not wasting time she started chopping the vegetables as she boils the water. She was too engrossed with her cooking that she didn’t notice someone went near to her and took the towel that placed on her shoulders…by the time she noticed the presence the latter started drying her hair…

“Oppa what are you doing?” Rui said as she paused from her cooking and turn around to look at her oppa.

Kangin just remained silent and continue drying her damp hair… Rui looked at kangin… she can see how this person really cares about her with tender and gentle gestures… she can see it in his eyes… knowing this made Rui blushed… they stayed like that for some minutes, kangin drying her hair and Rui looking at his oppa directly in the eyes…

“the weather is cold… if you continue leaving your hair like that and you will catch cold someday..” Kangin said after some minutes and went back to the couch.

RUI’S POV

Wha-what’s with kangin?? And what’s wrong with me?  I stared at kangin, who’s already sitting comfortably and engrossed in the movie he’s watching… as I stare at him my heart started beating faster… and there’s something in my stomach that’s moving weirdly when the things that happened ago repeats in my mind… I know tha I’m blushing extremely red right now but what can I do? I just sigh and went back to my cooking for sure Oppa’s hungry….

END POV